What is the best thing a bottom could do for you?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For starters let my cock feel that tongue piercing, m8. I like taking you on your back, while watching you stroke for me. I'm sure as we progress lots of ideas will come to mind.

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Nov 7 2004, 07:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Nov 7 2004, 07:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Child_of_the_sun@Nov 7 2004, 03:27 AM
So tell me, what could a bottom do to maximise your plesure,?
Offer to fix breakfast&#33; ;)
[post=262815]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
OH&#33; that would be SO easy&#33; I make a KILLER omelette&#33;&#33; :p

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Nov 7 2004, 07:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Nov 7 2004, 07:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Child_of_the_sun@Nov 7 2004, 03:27 AM
So tell me, what could a bottom do to maximise your plesure,?
Offer to fix breakfast&#33; ;)
[post=262815]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

hehehehe I love you DMW&#33;&#33;&#33; :D

lighthouse: live on a diet of pudding & yogurt.

just kidding. But an enema beforehand is always appreciated.

cegro27:
Originally posted by lighthouse@Nov 8 2004, 05:04 PM
live on a diet of pudding & yogurt.

just kidding. But an enema beforehand is always appreciated.
[post=262906]Quoted post[/post]​

"Always appreciated"??...how about REQUIRED&#33; It seems to me that any huge cock-loving bottom would cleanse themselves thoroughly before anal sex. :blink:

LuckyLuke

Experimental Member
Media
"What&#39;s the best thing a bottom could do for you?"

I&#39;d have to say, dropping pants and bending over comes to mind...

cegro27:
Originally posted by LuckyLuke@Nov 10 2004, 11:49 AM
"What&#39;s the best thing a bottom could do for you?"

I&#39;d have to say, dropping pants and bending over comes to mind...
[post=263161]Quoted post[/post]​

Well that shouldn&#39;t be too hard&#33; :p But I&#39;d have to add in that I would also hang a sign over the "doorway" saying >Welcome Home<. :lol:

lighthouse: He could tattoo the letter "W" on each cheek.

That way, when he assumes the position, he would say, "wow".

mrarkmann: give a better blow job with more suction.. less teeth

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by Child_of_the_sun@Nov 7 2004, 12:27 PM
So tell me, what could a bottom do to maximise your plesure, make the sex as good for you as you make it for them?
[post=262749]Quoted post[/post]​
He could begin by remembering that there&#39;s a guy attached to the dick that&#39;s inside him. Many bottoms I&#39;ve had just close their eyes and lose themselves in their own pleasure. Keep touching, keep communicating. There&#39;s more to the act than just the sensation of it.

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by headbang8+Nov 12 2004, 08:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(headbang8 &#064; Nov 12 2004, 08:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Child_of_the_sun@Nov 7 2004, 12:27 PM
So tell me, what could a bottom do to maximise your plesure, make the sex as good for you as you make it for them?
[post=262749]Quoted post[/post]​
He could begin by remembering that there&#39;s a guy attached to the dick that&#39;s inside him. Many bottoms I&#39;ve had just close their eyes and lose themselves in their own pleasure. Keep touching, keep communicating. There&#39;s more to the act than just the sensation of it.
[post=263488]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I must admit I have been guilty of this from time to time, but you cant really blame us, sometimes we just need a little time out with your dick :wub: but thank you for the insight, now I have learned something I didnt really think of before (to not to lose myself in the act too much)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Child_of_the_sun@Nov 12 2004, 05:36 PM
I must admit I have been guilty of this from time to time, but you cant really blame us, sometimes we just need a little time out with your dick
Sorry, but if you don&#39;t want to spend time with me (the person), then I don&#39;t feel inclined to have you spend time with individual parts of me. That&#39;s what I dislike about size queens. People more interested in my cock than they are in me as a whole are a complete turn-off. It has recently become apparent that I&#39;m not the only person on LPSG who feels this way, and I&#39;m glad to have some company in that respect.

cegro27:
Originally posted by Child_of_the_sun+Nov 12 2004, 01:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Child_of_the_sun &#064; Nov 12 2004, 01:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-headbang8@Nov 12 2004, 08:36 AM

I must admit I have been guilty of this from time to time, but you cant really blame us, sometimes we just need a little time out with your dick :wub: but thank you for the insight, now I have learned something I didnt really think of before (to not to lose myself in the act too much)
[post=263518]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Well that goes both ways. Nobody who has respect for themselves likes to be objectified by how big their dick is "or" how fuckable their ass looks by their sex partner. If you suspect that to be the case, it&#39;s easy to fix that...just stop having sex with the person. It&#39;s also important to note (for me at least) that big dicks produce some measure of pain and discomfort that has to be overcome somehow, or hung gay/bi guys would never be able to have anal sex.

For bottoms, one way of doing that is by closing your eyes and focusing more on the pleasure of it and tuning out the discomfort. The other is by simply ending the sex. Given these to be the only two options, which sounds better to you? Also, they obviously recognize the dick belongs to an actual person, which means they obviously take some level of interest in "you"...especially if they&#39;re letting you stuff your huge dick deep in their rectum. Otherwise they&#39;d just have you stand behind them with a big dildo in your hand, shoving it in and out of their butt.

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Nov 12 2004, 10:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Nov 12 2004, 10:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Child_of_the_sun@Nov 12 2004, 05:36 PM
I must admit I have been guilty of this from time to time, but you cant really blame us, sometimes we just need a little time out with your dick
Sorry, but if you don&#39;t want to spend time with me (the person), then I don&#39;t feel inclined to have you spend time with individual parts of me. That&#39;s what I dislike about size queens. People more interested in my cock than they are in me as a whole are a complete turn-off. It has recently become apparent that I&#39;m not the only person on LPSG who feels this way, and I&#39;m glad to have some company in that respect.
[post=263557]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
NONONO&#33; your taking it all wrong&#33;&#33;&#33; :eek: I dont really know how to explain what I meen&#33; its not that I only think about your cock iit more like, to maximise your your plesure sometimes jjust close your eyes and think about the intense plesure the man your with is giving to you, im sure you have been having sex and you just close your eyes and enjoy the ass for a little while. not like you forget the man who your with you just clelebrate his effort yuou now?

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by cegro27+Nov 12 2004, 11:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cegro27 &#064; Nov 12 2004, 11:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Child_of_the_sun@Nov 12 2004, 01:36 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-headbang8
@Nov 12 2004, 08:36 AM

He could begin by remembering that there&#39;s a guy attached to the dick that&#39;s inside him.  Many bottoms I&#39;ve had just close their eyes and lose themselves in their own pleasure.  Keep touching, keep communicating.  There&#39;s more to the act than just the sensation of it.

[post=263518]Quoted post[/post]​

Well that goes both ways. Nobody who has respect for themselves likes to be objectified by how big their dick is "or" how fuckable their ass looks by their sex partner. If you suspect that to be the case, it&#39;s easy to fix that...just stop having sex with the person. It&#39;s also important to note (for me at least) that big dicks produce some measure of pain and discomfort that has to be overcome somehow, or hung gay/bi guys would never be able to have anal sex.

For bottoms, one way of doing that is by closing your eyes and focusing more on the pleasure of it and tuning out the discomfort. The other is by simply ending the sex. Given these to be the only two options, which sounds better to you? Also, they obviously recognize the dick belongs to an actual person, which means they obviously take some level of interest in "you"...especially if they&#39;re letting you stuff your huge dick deep in their rectum. Otherwise they&#39;d just have you stand behind them with a big dildo in your hand, shoving it in and out of their butt.
[post=263563]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
YES&#33;&#33;&#33; Thats so right&#33; thank you for understanding&#33; oh god, I felt horrible to think that someone might consider me a void size queen... I like big dicks? yes of course but I like a good man alot more.