What is the best thing a bottom could do for you?

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
*thinks about an answer to this question carefully*
Several answers spring to mind here.

For me ... forplay is a must. Just because I like to be on top does not mean I have to be the one doing all the seducing. I fucking hate that, and sadly thats how it goes for me ;/

I tend to be rather big on positions too. I think my favorites would have to be sitting in an armless chair, and having someone mount themselvs upon me, or the lotus position, or moving from sitting to standing up with my parner held up against the wall, or lieing on his back on the bed. I prefer to have my partner facing me and for the act itself to move gradually from very tender to very intense. Constantly changing things up, both in act and position would be nice as well even during the course of shagging.

Perhaps I'm overly emotional ... but I like to have a nice atmosphere and for things to move slowly, at least initially.

dayne: 1. Bends over and take it like a man.

2. Gives the pillow a great big smile.

3. Doesn't scream "squeeze my titties!"

4. Communicates visually or vocally.

5.Trusts that the top wants the very best for him and go with the flow. (optional)

6. Doesn't know the meaning of "it's to big" or "enough"

7. Is creative about postions and being watched

8. Loves to kiss

9. goes nuts when he finds out I can fuck him and give him head at the same time

sweetfella: I agree with the enema, there is nothing worse than poopy dick

The biggest turn on for me is having a guy on his knees and having him do the fucking. Really working my dick and enjoying it, looking back at me with a big smile of pleasure. Not a lot of talking, but a lot of happy moaning!

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by dayne@Dec 1 2004, 09:45 AM
1. Bends over and take it like a man.

2. Gives the pillow a great big smile.

3. Doesn't scream "squeeze my titties!"

4. Communicates visually or vocally.

5.Trusts that the top wants the very best for him and go with the flow. (optional)

6. Doesn't know the meaning of "it's to big" or "enough"

7. Is creative about postions and being watched

8. Loves to kiss

9. goes nuts when he finds out I can fuck him and give him head at the same time
[post=265407]Quoted post[/post]​

thank you for that detailed answer, I will do those things next time im intimate with a hung guy :p

bigboyrock: Use no teeth is a good start. Get on all fours and prepare for the slow entry, a must. A throughly clean "house" is also a must. Moaning is great to hear...and best compliment a bottom can give. =)

DR