What is the best way of J/O for not making a mess?

adam

Expert Member
Media
When it comes to cumming, obviously I am a shooter. Moreover,the direction of cum is usually toward my head because of my stiff high angled erection. So, when I was home with parents, for J/O I used to take off all my shirts not to stain them and after J/O, I, often, had to ferret out the dirt scattered on the wall, the floor, the headboard, sheets or the pillow case not to be detected by mother.

Tomorrow afternoon, I am going back home for Christmas break.
At the dorm, it's OK, however, at home it could be problems again because of my curious mother.
If you have a good idea, can you tell me the good way of J/O not to make a mess or for easy cleaning? I don't like using condom.

petro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
take a paper bagor plastc bag and when you are ready..place it on your cock and shoot into it..Or..jerk in the shower, its always cleaner!

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
When I've been staying with friends, or some other situation where I didn't want to accidentally leave tell-tale cum stains, I'll keep a couple of tissues with me while I j/o.

Then, just before I shoot, I'll hold the tissues over the head of my cock as I cum. It takes a little extra forethought, but the used tissues then look like you might have been blowing your nose, instead of blowing cum out of your cock!

D_Egedius Hardwood

Account Disabled
Media
This is one reason I love my foreskin! It's long enough that even when fully hard I can pinch the end of it closed. If I do that just as I'm cumming all the 'mess' gets trapped in the end. Then all I have to do is wait for my dick to soften a bit, release my skin and let it out onto a tissue or whatever.

ShaneR

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Tough question for me because I like to make a mess and leave stains or wads in unusual and public places. But to answer your question, if I have to come where someone is going to be inspecting my bed linens, towels, underwear or something I use a soft bandanna or hankie I carry for just this purpose -- it generally takes a lot of laundering before they get soft enough. I just drape it over the action - not between my hand and my cock. But I like to watch myself shoot, so if at all possible I go to the bathroom at the end of a session to soot in the tub or on the mirror where clean up with toilet paper is easy. Wiping your cock with toilet paper or tissues is a really bad idea because it always sticks.

If you do get it on something you can't flush, rinse in COLD water.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Tomorrow afternoon, I am going back home for Christmas break.
At the dorm, it's OK, however, at home it could be problems again because of my curious mother.
If you have a good idea, can you tell me the good way of J/O not to make a mess or for easy cleaning? I don't like using condom.

Get yourself a towel or rag or something, and when you are about to cum, either aim down towards it, or grab the rag and place it over the head of your cock.

Or, the most logical, would be to wait until you have a few minutes alone and jerk off then.

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Rethink your aversion to condoms, man. With a little lube the feeling is great, you can explode when and how you want, no special effort to keep things under wraps, and see the rubber fill with cum. No mess. Easy clean up. Good practice, too, for safe sex with your partner(s) at school. Afterward, pack it in some tissue and throw away. If your curious mother somehow discovers your stash she should be happy you're practicing safe sex.

westhillsguy

Just Browsing
Media
Come on guys....use a sock - isn't that what they are made for?

As a shooter myself, I completely understand. I think guys who dribble out don't get what a big problem it can be!