What is the best way to eat her pussy and make her cum?

ChimaBadu

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Finally I had a lot of fun writing this post after I saw that the thread was opened. It came out longer than I expected but I would really like to know what you guys (especially the lpsg women) think about it and how helpful it is. It´s totally based on my personal experience and I´m open for new ideas : )

--------------------------------------

First of all: It always depends on what the individual woman likes : ) ..and how horny she is!

I´ve licked womens pussies for over 10 minutes and they didn´t came and I had women cumming after 2 minutes bc they loved to be licked in general and/or were super horny.

But I think some good ground rules are:

1. Watch her reaction on your single actions AND adapt your actions (Watch her doesnt mean you should stare at her all the time)

2. Start with the whole body (neck, boobs, nipples, everything) and/or the area around the pussy like inner thighs or venus mound (kiss, lick, pet etc) Some women are pretty ticklish (see point no. 1)

3. Don´t focus on the clitoris too much in the beginning

4. Gently use your (WET!) finger/s to massage/rub/enter the pussy

5. If you are doing it good till that point most women will be wet already. Your fingers should be a bit wet anyway : )

6. Lick/ rub/ massage the are around the clitoris

7. Touch her body adequately: Hold her legs so she can relax more, grab her boobs/ass, play with her nipples/ass, (gently) slap her ass/pussy (point no. 1! if you are a mindful guy you´ll know if she´ll like that or not + think before you do it + talking helps!), some women love to have their ass involved while getting their pussy licked (again point no. 1 + talking + mindfulness). Its an additional turn on for them (should be one for you too) on the way to the orgasm : )

8. Gently open her pussy lips and start to lick the clit and to let your tongue work the area around it. The clitoris is actually the part thats a bit tricky. Not too much penetration, not to less (once again point no. 1). You can still use your (WET!) fingers for all this as well

9. OR overall: Get both of you in a comfy position - I prefer her laying on her back and me on my belly so I have both hands free for point 2-8

10. Find the right balance: (gently) lick/ suck her clitoris, the area around it, squeeze her boobs, grab/slap her ass etc. Adapt your speed, pressure etc.

You´ll notice if she likes what you are doing and if you combine all this and get your focus a bit more to the clitoris at the end her body will get more tension (in a good, not a stressful way), her hips will move up a bit and if you have one or two fingers in her pussy you´ll feel that she´ll get a bit tighter. Once again: you´ll see/ feel/ hear when she likes it and if so you have to keep going and enjoy when she finally cums : )

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please share your personal experience and instructor videos if you know some online :)

There is no "one size fits all" when it comes to cunnilingus. Every woman is different. You have to pay attention to what she reacts to, both positively and negatively. Most will let know when it does not feel good and you definitely know when she is enjoying it.

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Finally I had a lot of fun writing this post after I saw that the thread was opened. It came out longer than I expected but I would really like to know what you guys (especially the lpsg women) think about it and how helpful it is. It´s totally based on my personal experience and I´m open for new ideas : )

--------------------------------------

First of all: It always depends on what the individual woman likes : ) ..and how horny she is!

I´ve licked womens pussies for over 10 minutes and they didn´t came and I had women cumming after 2 minutes bc they loved to be licked in general and/or were super horny.

But I think some good ground rules are:

1. Watch her reaction on your single actions AND adapt your actions (Watch her doesnt mean you should stare at her all the time)

2. Start with the whole body (neck, boobs, nipples, everything) and/or the area around the pussy like inner thighs or venus mound (kiss, lick, pet etc) Some women are pretty ticklish (see point no. 1)

3. Don´t focus on the clitoris too much in the beginning

4. Gently use your (WET!) finger/s to massage/rub/enter the pussy

5. If you are doing it good till that point most women will be wet already. Your fingers should be a bit wet anyway : )

6. Lick/ rub/ massage the are around the clitoris

7. Touch her body adequately: Hold her legs so she can relax more, grab her boobs/ass, play with her nipples/ass, (gently) slap her ass/pussy (point no. 1! if you are a mindful guy you´ll know if she´ll like that or not + think before you do it + talking helps!), some women love to have their ass involved while getting their pussy licked (again point no. 1 + talking + mindfulness). Its an additional turn on for them (should be one for you too) on the way to the orgasm : )

8. Gently open her pussy lips and start to lick the clit and to let your tongue work the area around it. The clitoris is actually the part thats a bit tricky. Not too much penetration, not to less (once again point no. 1). You can still use your (WET!) fingers for all this as well

9. OR overall: Get both of you in a comfy position - I prefer her laying on her back and me on my belly so I have both hands free for point 2-8

10. Find the right balance: (gently) lick/ suck her clitoris, the area around it, squeeze her boobs, grab/slap her ass etc. Adapt your speed, pressure etc.

You´ll notice if she likes what you are doing and if you combine all this and get your focus a bit more to the clitoris at the end her body will get more tension (in a good, not a stressful way), her hips will move up a bit and if you have one or two fingers in her pussy you´ll feel that she´ll get a bit tighter. Once again: you´ll see/ feel/ hear when she likes it and if so you have to keep going and enjoy when she finally cums : )
Really enjoyed reading it! Should Def give it a try :)

JPoster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A finger inside rubbing the g spot while licking. Start rubbing gently at first. Don’t change speed but increase intensity as she gets more aroused until the the spot swells and you pressing quite jard-harder than you could when first starting. While this is going on increase the clit stimulation until you suck the clit into your mouth and give her a tongue lashing of her clit while harder, steady rhythmic rubbing the g spot. The secret here is that the clit and g spot are both part of the clitoral structure so you are rubbing it on both the top and bottom.

JD4472

Loved Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some good stuff above. One more log for the fire...

In Tim Ferriss' 4 Hour Body, there's an insightful section on clitoral stimulation. Can elevate even a strong game.

In term of my own insights, that aren't far from some of the Ferriss info, slow it down, lighten it up & work more *across* the top (vs going up and down).

uc7dad

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some good stuff above. One more log for the fire...

In Tim Ferriss' 4 Hour Body, there's an insightful section on clitoral stimulation. Can elevate even a strong game.

In term of my own insights, that aren't far from some of the Ferriss info, slow it down, lighten it up & work more *across* the top (vs going up and down).
nice

Reactions: BIGBULL29

shaved and trimmed

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All good advise. One thing that I do that hasn't been mentioned is just at the moment she starts to cum I push my tongue as deep inside her pussy as I can, right into her inner lips. The common result is an ear piercing scream of intense pleasure from her.

Reactions: tallandslim67

Murphys

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A finger inside rubbing the g spot while licking. Start rubbing gently at first. Don’t change speed but increase intensity as she gets more aroused until the the spot swells and you pressing quite jard-harder than you could when first starting. While this is going on increase the clit stimulation until you suck the clit into your mouth and give her a tongue lashing of her clit while harder, steady rhythmic rubbing the g spot. The secret here is that the clit and g spot are both part of the clitoral structure so you are rubbing it on both the top and bottom.

I know from experience that this works very well!! As does gently nibbling on the clitoris. (I've often wished I could breath thru the top of my head when doing this - ha Ha!)

thick_

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ask her, trust me she already knows what she wants and what she likes

I agree with all of it try everything see what she likes then mix up her favorites for variety.

Clean Cut and Hung

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gay guy has a question... yes some of us read about straight sex!

1. When do you get her to cum by eating her pussy during sex? After you’ve fucked her and have cum? Somewhere in the middle? Before you cum? If she cums before you is she done with sex?

2. How do you know she’s not faking it? Have you ever suspected her of faking it? If so, what gave it away?

3. Are there times when you just get her off, ie, it’s all about her? Kind of like it when a guy gets a quickie blow job?

4. When you’re eating her pussy, does your cock stay hard?

Thanks!

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

1. When do you get her to cum by eating her pussy during sex? After you’ve fucked her and have cum? Somewhere in the middle? Before you cum? If she cums before you is she done with sex?

2. How do you know she’s not faking it? Have you ever suspected her of faking it? If so, what gave it away?

3. Are there times when you just get her off, ie, it’s all about her? Kind of like it when a guy gets a quickie blow job?

Thanks!

1. Generally as part of foreplay but if she let's me keep going until she cums, great! When that happens, either I get a handjob, blowjob or (rarely) we'll start all over again.

2. There's no reason for her to during oral sex. Maybe if we were fucking and she got bored or something but I don't think that's ever happened in our bed. And I've told my wife I'd rather be inadequate than deceived so I'd want her to tell me if it wasn't working for her.

3. Yes. Not as frequently as I'd prefer though. I love that!

4. Absolutely.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thanks!
1) Almost always as part of foreplay, so if she does cum, it is before I have cum.
2) Well, when her labia swells, her chest above her breasts gets flush, her breasts swell, and she arches her back while convulsing and her eyes roll back in her head, I'm fairly sure that her orgasm is real! :yum:D
3) Yes, that has happened, but usually it was mutual, i.e. she also gave me a handjob/blowjob.
4) It depends on how long it takes. I've been rock hard through a 15-20 licking session and I've also lost my erection as I am concentrating on giving her pleasure. If I have lost my erection when going down on her, when she cums (see #2) it gets me hard again!