What is the best way to eat her pussy and make her cum?

nicnic

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
With all female sexual response, it's more about psychology than where and when you rub what. These ideas work with my wife...YMMV.

1. Help her relax. Make sure you have time and space to do it right. Oral is often good in or right after a shower, because she feels clean and isn't distracted by doubts about how she smells or tastes. I'm up for it at other times, but it's harder for her to relax.

2. Don't just focus on the target. Kiss all over, finding the spot, teasing a little, coming back to it more and more.

3. When finally locked on to the target, vary enough to be just a bit unpredictable. Not just left/right or up/down. Some guys write the alphabet with their tongue. I don't exactly do that, but the concept is solid. Vary speed and intensity, generally starting slower and softer, then increasing as she gets close.

4. As she gets more aroused, sometimes she'll move more. She sometimes likes it when my bearded chin grinds her labia while my tongue works on her clit. I let her take the lead on that. It's not great for everyone and it's not right every time. A finger inside can be good too.

5. Don't give up, and don't make her feel rushed. If she thinks you're bored or annoyed, she might not let go and have a great orgasm.

Peter Brown II

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What i do/what MY wife realy likes...

Ofcourse i lick her and do different things with my tongue, not the same thing all the time... soft, hard, slow, fast, sucking etc...
I stimulate her g-spot with one finger and with a finger of the other hand i stimulate her anus. (Only a fingertip in it)

Sometimes we use a small viborator for her anus, and if she is really horny, she enjoys licking her anus.

I really enjoy doing it!
Its not comfortable for me, but the job is done in a few minutes :)

Grtz

SRSWhy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A combination of slow and medium tempo strokes with the tongue, along with appropriate pausing, gentle clit-sucking, dipping the tongue in the pussy, and when her hip writhing becomes consistent, keeping your head still while delivering dramatically prolonged strokes with your tongue and combining that with a finger-tip along the border of the pussy mixed with not infrequent dips of the finger tip shallowly into it. Wait for it.

Reactions: Asher77 and Jjz1109

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Keep your tongue on her clit. Listen to/feel her reactions. Sometimes it can be too much - so you have to adjust and keep eating her pussy accordingly. I like to lick her clit and also run my tongue from her taint up to her clit. All women seem to like that (in my personal experience). I also dart my tongue inside her pussy every once in a while.

Man, I love the taste of pussy!!!!

Please share your personal experience and instructor videos if you know some online :)

What is the best way to eat her pussy and make her cum?

With vigor and enthusiasm.

If she isn't trying to rip your ears off the side of your head, crush your nose with her pubic bone and give you a case of life threatening whiplash with her thighs....you're doing it wrong

You get extra cool points if she is digging her stiletto heels into your back

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is no "one size fits all" when it comes to cunnilingus. Every woman is different. You have to pay attention to what she reacts to, both positively and negatively. Most will let know when it does not feel good and you definitely know when she is enjoying it.
I second this, just what I've noticed throughout the years of eating my wife pussy. I enjoy it very much on the wet and soft fleshy of the pussy rubbing on my face, mostly top of my nose and around my mouth. Nothing compares to that.

Reactions: Jjz1109

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lick lightly and slowly, lick around the clit, gently suck it. since my wife loves being on top, she hovers her pussy over my mouth. it doesn't take her very long to really react and get turned on. and then just moves back and jams my big cock in her. I think she is super sensitive to oral stimulation. sometimes she is so ready she turns it down, doesn't need it. she doesn't like to cum without my cock in her box.

Reactions: Asher77 and orangeC

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With vigor and enthusiasm.

If she isn't trying to rip your ears off the side of your head, crush your nose with her pubic bone and give you a case of life threatening whiplash with her thighs....you're doing it wrong

You get extra cool points if she is digging her stiletto heels into your back

+1

Or, spell the alphabet with the tip of your tongue on her clit.

IMG_4641.jpg

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
img_4641-jpg.1200533

Yes, good training!

Reactions: Max_Polo and nicnic

nicnic

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Talk, listen watch. She'll give you all you need to know.
Except when she doesn't. Some women have never had really good oral, and they don't know what they want until you do it. Respectfully and with consent, of course. But don't just wait for her to tell you what to do.

Reactions: Jjz1109

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Except when she doesn't. Some women have never had really good oral, and they don't know what they want until you do it. Respectfully and with consent, of course. But don't just wait for her to tell you what to do.
I'm yet to meet a woman who didn't say or do anything as my tongue ran across her sex. You just have to pay attention.

Reactions: Jjz1109 and nicnic

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dude, you will soon learn that every woman has her 'own' way that she responds to! You just have to work at it, and find what turns on "that one' woman... You will quickly learn techniques that have cross-over appeal, but each woman has her own hot-points.