What is the best way to hide your boner in public?

MH07

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm serious. not joking

When I was your age, I had them all the time. The only way is the "under the belt" technique (jacking off 6 times a day does not help). If you're not in a place where you can adjust it without drawing attention, then you just have to adjust (depending on which way yours goes, up or down).

The main thing is, don't be embarrassed about it. It's not like you can help it. Just fix it and go on. If anybody thinks poorly of you because of a natural and unavoidable process (or the size of your dick, over which you have no control), then they're not someone whose opinion you should value.

mr25cm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the question should be... why should i hide it^^ if love it, when people are staring at my dick^^ sometimes i even pull it out in public

D_Beau Nerr

Experimental Member
Media
In normal conditions, I don't get a boner in public. But sometimes I do when I see a hot chick, I don't hide and make sure that the chick notices it.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dick comes up to my belly button and this would mean above my pants and belt. I do adjust my self in public. It is mine and I have to adjust it to be comfortable so I do. I don't make it known that I am adjusting my dick into my waist band or that I have a boner I just grab and move it to where it needs to be comfortable. I would like to also add that it is no ones business what I am doing with my body part and if they want to know I tell them I had to adjust myself cause it was in a uncomfortable position you know!!!!!!
That's contradickory. :biggrin1: If you're grabbing it and adjusting it then people are going to look.