What Is The Best Way To Make My Dick Bigger

boobies

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am waiting to get my cock bigger . And I am wondering if I should get the pill or cock pump and what the best way to make it bigger

Reactions: Ace117

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In case you can't figure out that "scam" means it doesn't work, it means "NO". And I agree that enlargement pills are a complete scam. Pills can work to get you hard - they're well known - but a permanent size increase, NO. The only method I'm aware of (short of surgery) that produces permanent results is pumping - and, to get permanent results, it takes discipline to stick to a routine and at least months or years, depending on how much you want to grow. And, as the others have said, there'e already tons of information about how to use pumping on this forum. It kind of annoys me that, with so much already on this forum, it seems every day or two, somebody asks the same question ... doing a little research before you ask - it saves everyone's time.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
years ago, I read an article by 2 doctors that said most men could gain up to an inch in penis length and girth in 6 months to a year by stretching and jelqing. so I started a routine, started slow, and slowly increased my "work out time". and in 6 months I was about 3/4" longer and thicker. after that any addl length growth stalled, girth growth was easy to achieve. In order to get some addl length, I started using a pump to really stretch my penis. it's basically putting your penis in "traction" for 10-15 minutes. I then do some jelqing afterwards. it took some time, and at times I wasn't able to follow my routine, but I am 1 1/2" longer than I was when I started many years ago. I'm 60+ and consider "my routine" part of exercising and taking care of myself.

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In case you can't figure out that "scam" means it doesn't work, it means "NO". And I agree that enlargement pills are a complete scam. Pills can work to get you hard - they're well known - but a permanent size increase, NO. The only method I'm aware of (short of surgery) that produces permanent results is pumping - and, to get permanent results, it takes discipline to stick to a routine and at least months or years, depending on how much you want to grow. And, as the others have said, there'e already tons of information about how to use pumping on this forum. It kind of annoys me that, with so much already on this forum, it seems every day or two, somebody asks the same question ... doing a little research before you ask - it saves everyone's time.

Thank you for posting this. While I can understand that some men, especially those on a website devoted to large penises, want to have as big a penis as possible, they need a dose of reality to remind them to think about this with their brains.

Reactions: Stratavos

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
St. Catherines River (Nova Scotia, Canada)
Sexuality
No Response
I am waiting to get my cock bigger . And I am wondering if I should get the pill or cock pump and what the best way to make it bigger

A lot of work over a loooong time. If you think you will make your dick bigger easy or fast then don't even start,

You have to find the technique that works for you. Start with manuals and go from there.

Reactions: ActionBuddy

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
Right now you need to buy vitamin E gel caps from a company called Thorne. Then jelq your cock for about 5 minutes 3 days a week preferably spaced out by one every other day then you poke a hole in the vitamin gel cap, rub the oil that comes out on your penis. This technique helps cure the plaque and twists inside your penis for stronger and straighter erections

Reactions: rprp9292

just_n8_01

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Traction of some form for length can slowly work. Girth yeah guys claim some exercises or whatever can a bit over time but legit proof is hard to come by, there's always these gains and then pics are not comparisons or whatever. Pumping really is temporary for the most part. Or safe fillers for girth obviously work but that's a minor procedure.

Those are about the only real legit-ish options that aren't surgery with mediocre results and higher risks

Wingsnobleuchesse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
years ago, I read an article by 2 doctors that said most men could gain up to an inch in penis length and girth in 6 months to a year by stretching and jelqing. so I started a routine, started slow, and slowly increased my "work out time". and in 6 months I was about 3/4" longer and thicker. after that any addl length growth stalled, girth growth was easy to achieve. In order to get some addl length, I started using a pump to really stretch my penis. it's basically putting your penis in "traction" for 10-15 minutes. I then do some jelqing afterwards. it took some time, and at times I wasn't able to follow my routine, but I am 1 1/2" longer than I was when I started many years ago. I'm 60+ and consider "my routine" part of exercising and taking care of myself.

Does the pump hurt ?