what is the best way

tarrat70

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What is the best way to convince my girlfriend to let other men join us for a threesome. She has only had sex with one other man besides me and she says yes at first and then changes her mind saying she is not that kind of woman yet she admits thinking about it a lot.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
If she's ready to do that, you won't need to convince her about it. If you have to persuade her, then she's not ready.

Tell her that it's something you would enjoy, and to let you know when or if she wants to give it a try. Then don't mention it again. Pressuring her into it is simply setting your relationship up for a whole load of resentment.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if you talk her into something that she'd prefer to keep as just a fantasy then she'll hate you, dump you and feel like she's been used :smile:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're asking her if she fancies it when she's horny she will find it more appealing than in the cold light of day. For most people threesomes are better left as a fantasy, it alters the dynamics of a relationship so much it often spells the end of it.

1restlesssoul

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOT's of acohol and pills. But seriously... you could start by putting a toy in one hole and yourself in the other. She might just crave the real thing if she likes it. However, I wouldn't expect your relationship to last long afterwards.

Last edited:

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry OP, as a man, trying to realize any sort of sexual fantasy is bad. Only women are allowed to do that.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You may never be able to convince her. When she is ready (if ever), she will let you know. You may be setting yourself up for an ended relationship if you keep pushing her.

tarrat70

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks I only ask her when shes horny and thats whenever I'm near her. If I touch or kiss her she orgasms instantly and I've never been with another woman like her I think she is turned on all the time because shes always wet except when shes not feeling well. She admits to looking at mens bulges always wondering what it looks like.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks I only ask her when shes horny and thats whenever I'm near her. If I touch or kiss her she orgasms instantly and I've never been with another woman like her I think she is turned on all the time because shes always wet except when shes not feeling well. She admits to looking at mens bulges always wondering what it looks like.
that doesn't mean that the experience of two men at once would be good for her.