What is the biggest amatur cumshot you have ever seen? this one is amazing

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Biggest cumshot isn't one I saw, but I sure felt it on my butt, back, shoulders, head, and the back of the couch that I had my arms resting on the seat of the couch. I counted 10 spurts and the 2nd and 3rd were the ones that went well above my head. It felt AMAZING. Wish he would have shot it inside my ass, but it is what it is

Reactions: w355291 and kentgwm

thebiggulp

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
From what I understand, average is about a tablespoon. I've sucked a lot of cocks, and the majority dribble it out, or have one fairly powerful shot. It's a lucky day when I strike a gusher, as this is what I truly love. They are the ones who can shoot eight to ten (or even more) big, strong, ropey shots that are a challenge to swallow down. Bring 'em on.

Reactions: w355291 and kentgwm

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was in a circle jerk at the beach and dude in front of me absolutely uncorked one. It was an explosive cumshot...literally raining cum, I remember hearing it hitting the ground. I got jizzed in the chest and the chap next to me got spunked as well. He must have not cum in about a month and was probably edging for hours....LOL

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The O/P seems to be referring to 2 questions - the biggest and "to understand what is average out there". The average is about 10 millilitres. I would judge anything over 15 ml to be big. The biggest I've seen in person has been about 25ml.

GBF64

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The volume and content of the ejaculate depend on the length of time between ejaculations. The average volume of semen is 2.75 mililiters(ml), ranging from 2-6 ml, the higher volumes following periods of abstinence. An average human ejaculate contains about 180 million sperm (66 million/ml), but some ejaculates contain as many as 400 million sperm. Both quantity and quality of the sperm are important determinants of fertility. A man is considered clinically infertile if his sperm concentration falls below 20 million/ml semen.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last edited:

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would love to swallow that and take a direct hit to the face!

Yeah, I'm sure many are thinking the same when they see a major cum shot. But, the point of my posts are, if it goes in an orifice, we, the viewers, don't get to SEE the shot!

A/B

Reactions: erpap

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hell I'd ha
Yeah, I'm sure many are thinking the same when they see a major cum shot. But, the point of my posts are, if it goes in an orifice, we, the viewers, don't get to SEE the shot!

A/B
[/QUOTE

Hell I'd happily takea huge load to the face for all to see! If