What is the biggest dick you have ever seen?

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The biggest I've ever seen in person was a young guy who
claimed to be ten inches. He was long and extremely wide, but
the downside was that he had a lot of trouble getting and staying
hard, and only rarely was able to become fully erect.

-- Erik

honeydarlins: The largest I ever saw was a young man that was 5'6. To look at him you would never know he was hung like that. He looked to be about 10 inches long and very thick. He got really hard and stayed that way even after he cum. The best man I ever slept with.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think a thread with this subject is somewhere in LPSG, but, it'll be faster to post here, than to dig it up!

I have this habit of measuring when they are unbelievably big. The biggest I've measured with a tape came to 10.5 length and 7.5 girth. But, according to its owner,and I have no doubt, it passed 11 inches fully erect Yes, he had no problem getting turned on enough for it to get completely hard and stay that way.

Next on my list, in order of size, is a nine incher, 5.75 around and the most perfectly proportioned of them all.
It is as near perfect as one can imagine.

Third comes an 8.5 length and 7 around. It's thickest is at its base and gets thinner down the shaft. Maybe I should say "not as thick", since its not less than 6.5 anywhere.

And my fourth, besides my own, is 8.25 to 8.5 length and a thick 6.5 around, anywhere I put the tape.

That's all folks!

Luke