What is the biggest dick you have ever seen?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One time a black guy had a dick that had to be at least 16" long and thick. I was able to get it into my ass, but it hurt so bad that he didn't get it in very far. He was real cute too looked like the singer Babyface.

Another time an Italian guy with about the same size 16" dick tried to fuck me too but he couldn;t even get the head in.

I love dick and have seen thousands but these 2 stand out.
They may have been longer than 16" it's hard to tell when you don't have a yardstick nearby.

But if anybody is out there with a huge dick and they want to stick it up my ass, be patient and it will happen.:cool:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
donkeyboy9 said:
Sixteen inches is an astonishing size guy, even in this rarified environment.. and you have been rewarded with finding two that size... what a phenomenon!:rolleyes:

Maybe even longer than 16 inches, in fact! Who'd've thunk? :rolleyes:

Reactions: basque9

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mem0101 said:
One time a black guy had a dick that had to be at least 16" long and thick.
In the locker room of the Sports Connection in Hollywood, I saw a black man (not the same one as he was in his 50s and this was 15 years ago) whose flaccid member hung down to just above the top of his knee. On me, that would be 12", but he was only about 5'9" (but I have short legs for my height). Anyway, he was at least 11" long and more than 2" in diameter (which would be about 7" around).

The average man gets 3x longer and 1.5x thicker when hard; John Holmes gained about 50% in length and maybe 25% in girth. Assuming this guy only got 25% longer and 25% thicker when (if?) he got hard, it would have been almost 14" long and nearly 9" around. In volume, that would be about 11x as big as the average man (assuming 6.25" long and 1.25" thick, which is at the upper range of what I have read for "average").

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
donkeyboy9 said:
Sixteen inches is an astonishing size guy, even in this rarified environment.. and you have been rewarded with finding two that size... what a phenomenon!:rolleyes: Way out of my league!
Yes donkey you are right

Reactions: basque9

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
mem0101 said:
One time a black guy had a dick that had to be at least 16" long and thick. I was able to get it into my ass, but it hurt so bad that he didn't get it in very far. He was real cute too looked like the singer Babyface.

Another time an Italian guy with about the same size 16" dick tried to fuck me too but he couldn;t even get the head in.

I love dick and have seen thousands but these 2 stand out.
They may have been longer than 16" it's hard to tell when you don't have a yardstick nearby.

But if anybody is out there with a huge dick and they want to stick it up my ass, be patient and it will happen.:cool:

and I am Santa btw

Jeffin: Ever heard that some ppl posess penises that don't grow when gettin hard?
Btw, 2 inches in diameter isn't 7 around. I am 2 in diameter and for mit its 6 around.

hmm the biggest Ive ever seen was 20" long and touching to the floor , huh

Reactions: sommer81

Lover_Boy2

Experimental Member
Media
The biggest I've ever seen belongs to my best friend. He's just shy of 6' tall, and "geeky-cute"; with a slender and well defined bod. However, his best physical attributes are his cock and his butt as a close second.

His cock sticks out nicely in almost any pants. But when it gets hard, it has to be at least 10", I shit you not!!!! I stay over ay his house quite often, and I've beheld his glorious morning wood on many occasions. He sleeps in Hanes comfort fit briefs, and I even got to watch it grow once. It went right up past the waistband, then up past his navel by a good 3" or more!

He's very modest about it, but I think he secretly enjoys the attention it brings. He's straight, and he knows I have feelings for him (other than lust), but i suspect he enjoys tantalizing me. I'll never forget that morning 2 years ago for a veeeeeeeeery long time!

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
shocked said:
hmm the biggest Ive ever seen was 20" long and touching to the floor , huh
Reminds me of the man who accidently walked through a ring of mushrooms and a leprechaun appeared.

"I will grant you one wish!" said the little green man.

"Make my penis reach the ground!" cried the man.

"Done!" said the leprechaun and the man's legs fell off.

todgerbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I initially started getting into guys from playing rugby in the west of england , Cornwall. I was about 18 at the time and 2 of the lads in the team where HUGE one , called Sam had to have been 9soft , a slim but fit lad , long hair and a hit with the girls! Another Paul was more muscular , his cock maybe only a tad smaller but soo thick. When soft it seemed the head was the narrowest part!! When me and him went to play in th seniors later , we both got teased a lot by the older guys for being hung!

Reactions: Thesussexcock

winnipegguy

Experimental Member
Media
The biggest i ever saw was 11 inches.I was partying with my neighbour outside when he said he need to relive himself.Since we were outside i figured i would go with him to.well once beside him he pulled this huge thing out and held it with both hands.While i took a look at him it seemed he could of used three hands on it.Been that the average mans hands width are four inches wide i would assume he was 11 or maybe even 12.During the evening he made a comment that the only reason his wife married him was because he was well endowed,yikes he was right.

Ryan_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’ve seen several big cocks, but only Two massive ones.

1) First guy I fooled around with. I slipped my hand into his underwear, and said wow. He immodestly said, ‘yeh I’ve got a big dick’. I pulled it out and got him hard. Big was an understatement, it was like wanking off a babies arm. Incredibly thick and about 10” long.

2) a Male prostitute of a guest in a clothing optional resort I worked in.
The guy was naked by the pool, he got up to walk back to his room. It was the largest flaccid cock I have ever seen. It swung slapping his thighs as he walked.
He then had a shower with his client, on emerging from the shared shower he was hard. I’ve no idea how large it was but it was colossal. Maybe 12”.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
See, the problem with these threads is the fact that people are just Guessing at how big the dick was.

MANY will find that "16 inches" is pretty damned near impossible. AS pointed out, finding 2 of them....Well... this guy must shit horseshoes:tongue:

The biggest I have seen is my own, and I am happy with that for now.:rolleyes:
But, look in the gallery, there are big ones in there!! Then we can all be the same!!!!!!:biggrin1:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
chris6092 said:
The biggest dick I've ever seen was huge. Never seen anyone quite like it. I don't have pictures of him myself but he lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington.

Take a look. You won't believe your eyes.

Chris

That's witty and soooo true!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
jeff black said:
See, the problem with these threads is the fact that people are just Guessing at how big the dick was.

MANY will find that "16 inches" is pretty damned near impossible. AS pointed out, finding 2 of them....Well... this guy must shit horseshoes:tongue:

The biggest I have seen is my own, and I am happy with that for now.:rolleyes:
But, look in the gallery, there are big ones in there!! Then we can all be the same!!!!!!:biggrin1:

Yeh Jeff u r right...plus the mind can play games too..like exagerations...

If i see a 10"x7" in my life time i would be really impressed bcause a 9"x6" is already nice and great,i have seen it and try it too - and im already impressed by the reality of it !

And another thing...whats the point to just see it and not to get to try it? if u fancy it is a torture..i prefer not see it if i cant touch & if i want to touch !!!:rolleyes:

luvnlg

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think one of the largest I have ever seen was on a stripper in Mexico. I am able to give some real measuremnets based on a Five dollar bill. I had a private dance by one of the bar dancers. The club had a private lounge so once we got in there I pulled out a roll of cash and started tipping as he danced. I think most of the guys who got private dances must be looking for more contact then just a little hand job, because once the dancer got the idea that the more I got to play with him the more money I would tip. I wraped a fiver around the base of his dick and it did not reach all the way around until I got the third fiver up his shaft, they are side by side going up the length of his cock to the point that I had a fourth one wrapped aournd him and it just cleared the end of his tip. That means the base of his cock was well over 6 inches around and he was aboput 11 inches long and the head was as thcik as the base. I don't know if that works for everybody but I know we had a good time in the privet dance room.