What is the biggest dick you have ever seen?

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A very long time ago, I met a woman from near Houston and after traveling to Houston quite a few times to see her, usually for weekends, she told me about a party group she had been an occasional member of. Sometime later she took me to a private "lifestyle" party in a Houston suburb area. There were many other couples, more than a dozen single guys...all very endowed...and a few bi single women. There was a guy there as you described who was bi. Most of the women and more than a few of the men, wanted the biggest of us to line up and compare us, and so we did. The other guy was really enormous, pretty similar to what you described. The three biggest, a black guy with his wife, and this guy who was bi and his wife, and myself and my date were the three. Both the other guys and their wives and friends were shocked and surprised and excited to meet me and had a lot of fun comparing us and playing with us. I attended that group and their "lifestyle" parties a few more times after that.

It was fun to remember those fun and great times visiting those "lifestyle" parties. It was always a lot of sex as those parties often lasted all weekend. There were always quite a few very endowed other guys present, usually with their wives or girlfriends. That first time was great as what happened caused a lot of "talent" women to show up at later parties because they had heard about it. That first time when the other two guys I mentioned who were lined up with me and compared as the three biggest were always the most fun with their wives. The two women were really used to their husbands gigantic sizes, but it was a lot of fun to watch them react to stretching even wider than ever before and taking even bigger. And both guys always wanted to ride their wives just after I would finish with them. It's a truth, a lot of really huge dicked guys get excited watching and then want to fuck their wives after an even bigger meat has fucked them.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sounds hot I just wonder though if I would have problems from it later and would she? I'm pretty well endowed but I don't think my wife would like a much bigger cock than mine at least she says I'm as big as she wants as I have to be careful in some positions as it hurts her and I'm not into hurting pussy. Only making pussy feel really good from my cock. 8x6.75

TallNHguy

Legendary Member
Media
New Hampshire, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
8 x 8
He was a nurse or a nurses aid in Danbury CT. I was in college and went to the Dr. for a routine checkup (at my parent's insistence). There was lots of eye contact and smiles back and forth when checking in. This guy was really flirty, good looking, early to mid 40s, but really short. I'm 6'4" and don't think he was any taller than 5'6". After my exam, he passed me a note saying to meet him in the parking lot in 30 minutes. The budge in his pants caught my attention and being the horny 20 year-old that I was, the age and height difference suddenly didn't matter. I sat in my car and waited until he ended his shift. He came up to my car and told me to follow him. He lived in an apartment nearby so it didn't take long to get to his place. We went inside and without a word spoken, stripped naked in less than a minute. He was really tan, slightly hairy, had beautify hazel eyes, and the thickest cock I've ever seen. I asked him how big his cock was and he just smiled, said "It's an even 8 by 8 and I hope you can handle it because I really want to fuck you right now". Not having a tape measure I couldn't confirm his claim but I had no reason to doubt him based on what I was holding in my hand. My thumb and middle finger couldn't reach around his girth and he was at least as long as the length of my hand (base of palm to finger tip). After a short period of him lubing up my ass he started off slow and gentle, at least at first, but seemed to get off by knowing he was causing some pain. He introduced me to "poppers" and within 5 minutes after first entering my ass, he couldn't slam that massive cock hard enough. It was the best and longest fuck I had ever had in my young life.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Had just passed the age of legal consent , when i came across a guy masturbating at a secluded part of the beach . He just looked at me , and asked if i would suck his enormous cock , and let him fuck me . I didn't measure it , as i had no means to , but it was huge . I actually ran away scared out of my wits , and never saw him again . Have regretted my actions ever since . Wish i knew where he was now .

Reactions: Nectarseeker69

aready6311

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Had just passed the age of legal consent , when i came across a guy masturbating at a secluded part of the beach . He just looked at me , and asked if i would suck his enormous cock , and let him fuck me . I didn't measure it , as i had no means to , but it was huge . I actually ran away scared out of my wits , and never saw him again . Have regretted my actions ever since . Wish i knew where he was now .

If you were a virgin at the time - you probably did the right thing

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seen a fair share of large ones in the locker room. These men are probably sporting 6- or 7-incher flaccid and reasonably thick. Granted they're probably showers, but then there's not denying they're pretty impressive.

hungcollegeboy

Cherished Member
Media
So far the biggest I've seen is my own. In the locker room the guys fool around and tease me calling me a "freak" etc because my softie is so fat. None of the guys I swim with seem to come close. I'm only 19 though so I'm sure I'll see a bigger one irl sometime!

Reactions: maroon1040 and xjb

DagoSwag

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the biggest dick I ever saw, touched and stroked was a bbc in Paris, two hands wrapped round it and still plenty hanging out the top - the nice firm head, and even a bit underneath before his huge balls. Felt like silk, tasted like honey
Where'd you find that Paris dick? I'm going to be visiting next week....

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Where'd you find that Paris dick? I'm going to be visiting next week....
if the place is still going its the Baines Poncelet but it was a while ago, off the Champs d'Eleysees - otherwise just find any French sauna or steam baths.., close your eyes and open your legs!..

D

deleted1071255

In person ? Me.
But i saw a pic of a friend who is bigger than me like 9 inch

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
This isn't the biggest dick I have seen but the biggest on a guy his size. A cousin passed away in Aug. It was a hot day and after the funeral several of us went swimming. The guys all went to a room and changed together. My cousin's son (he is about 30 y.o.) was one. He is about 5'6" and a ginger. He took off his shirt and pulled down his pants and kind of stood around getting his trunks and then put them on. He was not shy or embarrassed. He had the biggest dick I have ever seen on a short guy. It looked to be about 5" soft and very fat. He is uncut with some overhang. It had the thickest foreskin I have ever seen. I thought my foreskin was thick. Not like his. As he works for a roofing company, he is somewhat muscular. He is somewhat impressive. But his dick IS impressive. He gets lots of pussy too. I am proud of him and for him.

LGX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A mexican guy in a sauna. He was probably 9''. I asked him how big and he said, he never measured. But this thing was something you could put 3 hands on it.

Reactions: BigDee3
D

deleted817718

When I was 18 I slept with a man in his late 40's, and his dick was insanely big. It had to be over 10 inches and as thick as my wrist. I could barely get my mouth around it