What is the biggest soft penis you have ever seen?

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In the 1980's, I worked second shift & I became friends with a guy at work. I lived alone & he lived with his gf who worked days. A couple of nights a week I would invite him over to play board games. He was somewhat short, but wore baggy pants that did NOT hide his bulge. I remember asking one night if I could ask him a personal question, I pointed at his crotch & asked if that was all him.

He grinned and asked did I want to see it?

I said sure, just out of curiosity, so he turns around pulls his pants to his knees and turns around. I said wow! And started to laugh. He liked my reaction and shook it at me with his fist and twirled it around to make me keep laughing. He also had a HUGE dangling nutsack. When I quit laughing I asked how big it was. And he says measure it, I dare you. So I get a ruler and crouch in front of him & damn if it isn't between 8-9 inches soft!

He had a great sense of humor about it & said he loved to watch how guys reacted when they saw it for the first time...

quiteaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
..there is a young Kenyan boy at my gym..he is easily 10" soft hanging ..and huge ball sac. I see him everyday at the same time so I struck up a conversation with him about it...he was a bit shy about it. I told him that I bet women loved him!...he smiled and said he had only been with one girl..and she would not let him near her when she saw him nude and erect. I asked him if he knew how long he was erect..and he said he measured it last year and it was 15"~ I told him I would like to see that sometime myself in the showers when no one was watching.. he just kinda smiled at me..

korndog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think the sizes mentioned above, while not impossible, are extremely rare. Most people are terrible at estimating distance, measurements, etc, and I think that applies to penis size as well.

Just what is a soft penis anyway? As guys, we know that sometimes we spend a good part of the day with a chubby. A chubby can add quite a bit of size without being fully hard. The only penis I have measured is my own, which is about 4.5" competely flaccid. So that is what I use to compare sizes. Not really accurate, but if a guy is obviously bigger than me, he would be at least 5" +.

I was on my high school wrestling team, and regularly saw my teammates naked during weigh-ins, in the locker room, and showers. Most of the guys seemed to be roughly the same size. A few, mostly the younger ones, were definately smaller, and there were some, like me, who were bigger. But one guy who I wrestled with jr and sr year had by far the larges penis I have ever seen. He was at least an inch or more longer (making him about 6" soft) and thick. When he would walk to the shower room with his big penis swinging back and forth, it really was a sight to see. The rest of us were really quite impressed, and one time someone asked him how big he got when he was hard. He could have told us 10" and we would have believed him, but he said he just got to about 8". He was a great guy, and not at all cocky (sorry about the pun) about his size.

TobinDarren

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What is the biggest soft penis you have ever seen?

you don't want to know

anyway, mine uncle, mine grandpa and mine cousin

mine uncle has a huge and thick one that just dangling between his legs, 7 inches at least

mine male cousin, only seen through his bulge, 6 inches

mine grandpa, didn't want to look directly, but caught a glimpse unintentionally, really big, mine uncle and cousin got theirs genes from him alright

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm starting to think that maybe this thread should be refiled under "Fictitious Stories." :rolleyes: I'm also starting to think that maybe women aren't the only ones who have difficulty estimating penis size. :smile:
Steve

Just because you haven't seen one of these honkers that are 8+" flaccid doesn't mean they don't exist! The guy I saw a few months ago was running his hand up and down his cock a few times to soap it up, and the length was definitely longer than twice the width of his hand. My hands are almost four inches wide, not including the thumb, and this guy's were, too.

Reactions: TimWalksFunny

HunginLondon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A French straight dude at Clubmed gym in Paris once. Short, not great looking, very toned body, and hung very heavy soft. I watched him change once and he put on briefs and then boxers....He'd have to wear 2 speedos to hide it.

Reactions: TimWalksFunny

bigwhitie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm the biggest i've ever seen in real life (about 6.5")- but i'm in high school and haven't seen very many.

Reactions: B_er

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The biggest I ever saw 'for real' was a few months ago in the gym locker room. This guy came out of the shower cubicle. He was pretty skinny, and about 6" tall. He wasn't unattactive but he could've done with building a few muscles. But his cock was sooooo long! It hung 2/3rds of the way to his knee. Seriously, it had to be over 8 inches. But it was really skinny, like the ultimate pencil dick. It was big, but disproportinate. It just looked weird!

Reactions: reuben36

HunginLondon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A young French guy (20s) at a gym I used to go to had a pretty obscene size soft dick and huge balls - I'd say about 8 or 9 real inches! He used to put on briefs and then boxers before putting on his jeans!

gayboi1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I suck off a 20 year old hispanic guy who is about 8 soft. I also saw some guy at a concert a couple years ago that was much bigger than this. At least 10 soft.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was in graduate school over 20 years ago, I would regularly see this guy from Sweden in the dorm showers; it was at least 7" flaccid. Just a few months ago, I saw a guy in the gym showers who was easily 8" flaccid, maybe 9". 8" would be a conservative estimate; I'm just a smidge short of 7" hard (measure it with a ruler if you like).

DaveUSADAV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Measured with a shoe lace over the top (my cock curves up and to the left so I can't use a straight ruler) my flaccid cock is 7.75 " long and 6.75" at the base when I am feeling normal. When I am sick it is a whole different story as any guy knows.