What is the biggest soft penis you have ever seen?

were2need1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im a saturation diver. I work and live in a hyperbaric chamber. Do a wiki on it.

I don;t have a good connection to get videos or pictures right now, but it certainly had a serious flop too it. :p It was really striking to see how much weight it had to it and how his compared to mine. I wish i could have had a picture because the difference was grossly obvious.

hesastar18

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
the biggest i seen was my friend it was are first time jacking off togather and he pulled his dick out and it was soft an so big at leat 8.5 inches made my dick instantly hard gosh i wanted it to suck it so so badly but he wouldnt let me he just kept teaseing me with it it got hard as we kept jacking off at was about 10 inches hard his back sack was nicee too moving up and down as he stroked we both began to cum around the same time i will never forget that moment beautiful cumm squirting out of his big thick cock . it gets me hard just thinking about it.

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
threads like these are pretty pointless because none of you have proof to back up your claims. a bunch of stories about how you seen a guy in a locker room and he was this size or that size. 10 inches soft? give me a damn break. Unless you have valid proof then your made up stories are pretty worthless here

B_smkindude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well I have this uncle who's single and always have women over his house he's not bad looking and is pertty buff so anyways I would always sleep over his house when I was 16 and I would mostly go cuz I would hear him fuck these women and sometimes the next day in the morning I would open his door and find these naked women sleeping and just take a quick peak and then leave so one time I opend his door and accually found him alone naked in his bed and I saw the biggest soft dick I've seen it was at least 8 soft so I was there frozen just staring at him I walked closer to get a better look it was huge!! Then I left his room and was still stunned lol

D_Ari_Olla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was my surgeon who performed my lap chole (short for laparoscopic cholecystectomy, aka, gallbladder removal) earlier this year. He is a black belt and trains at the same gym as I do. Saw him getting dressed in the locker room one day. I seen it accidentally cause Im usually not looking below the neck in the locker room, but I figure he wouldn't care, I mean he did look at liver a few months ago.

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
While I didn't measure (lol) the biggest I've seen was about 9 inches flaccid. One of the guys at my gym is huge, and easily as big as me hard when he's soft. Me're friends and his wife told one of my girlfriends that he was huge, and she had a hard time taking his entire length.

He must be at least 10-11 inches when hard.

trashy65

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
just last week at the rams game with my best friend, i glanced over and WOW hes at least 6 inches soft,never would have guessed it

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
Nothing makes you feel as inadequate as seeing another man's soft cock that's as big, if not bigger, than your hard cock. Especially when you have an average cock like mine. :(

Came out of the shower at the gym today with my towel wrapped around me as I walked from the shower to my locker. At a nearby locker there was this guy whom I assume had just come out of the shower as well. We went about our business and dried up and when it was time to unwrap the towel - damn! - his soft cock was as big as my hard one. I never felt an urge quite like this to grab my underwear and put it on as quickly as I could. It was embarrassing.

B_Mr 8 inch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In person... most of the time it's mine i dont think i've ever seen one bigger than mine except here and once in high school this one kid who was on the basketball team with me had one a little bigger soft than mine. The teammates sometimes joked that we were brothers.

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
Well other than my uncut being 7 inches soft I would have to say there area couple of guys at my Y in Boston that are just as hung soft as myself...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool: