What is the biggest soft penis you have ever seen?

megalodong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
there's a guy at my gym who's 37"..whenever he sits down his cock coils up on the ground like a cobra ..top that one!!!!:biggrin1:

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
haha...maybe 'flaccid' needs to be defined more clearly.
I travel a lot...one of the biggest was in Oshio Rios, Jamiaca. I don't know if it was totally flaccid, but when he pulled it out at a urnial next to me it looked HUGE. Another was an entertainer on a NCI cruise ship. Met him in the sauna, he too had a huge looking piece. And then, some look big when in reality they aren't

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
haha...maybe 'flaccid' needs to be defined more clearly.
I travel a lot...one of the biggest was in Oshio Rios, Jamiaca. I don't know if it was totally flaccid, but when he pulled it out at a urnial next to me it looked HUGE. Another was an entertainer on a NCI cruise ship. Met him in the sauna, he too had a huge looking piece. And then, some look big when in reality they aren't

so your best guess on the length and circumference of the two? Which resort or near which resort in Jamaica, when was this, Im thinking of going to Jamaica for vacation

B_Uni79

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw a guy at the nude beach with at least 7" soft with low hanging balls too. The woman that was lying (alone) all day 20 metres from him(she was topless)...went over to chat with him when she was leaving the beach for the day. It was a long conversation too. Ha ha....lucky man:smile:

gideonxx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hey there...i dont post a lot here -- usually just read others' posts...

anyway...funny that this thread was active tonight because i literally just came home from the gym where i saw the biggest flaccid cock in my life. a conservative estimate was probably 5-6 inches...and it was so thick, too!

i was in the sauna with this guy and he took off his towel and was stretching and clearly showing off his goods (rightfully so)....

my question is this: would it have been ok if i'd have commented on his size? he clearly wasnt shy about showing it off...but i dont wanna be a creepster, and guys dont seem to talk much in the sauna at my gym...i just pretended that i hadnt seen anything but god i'd love to play with it. or watch him play with it. or just you know...be able to stare a little. haha

it took a lot of self control to stop myself from gulping it down my throat ...:tongue:

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The biggest I ever saw 'for real' was a few months ago in the gym locker room. This guy came out of the shower cubicle. He was pretty skinny, and about 6" tall. He wasn't unattactive but he could've done with building a few muscles. But his cock was sooooo long! It hung 2/3rds of the way to his knee. Seriously, it had to be over 8 inches. But it was really skinny, like the ultimate pencil dick. It was big, but disproportinate. It just looked weird!

Reactions: reuben36

B_blessed boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
never seen one bigger soft than mine in person aside from this one black guy at a beach....he was naked in the shower his dick was as big as mine is hard when soft!!!

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love how a tag for this thread is 'bullshit.' The largest soft penis I've seen wasn't long by any means, but the head and girth on that thing were massive and always visible through jeans. I don't regret ever having the opportunity to see them outside of those pants. And fuck you if you're going to comment on my sexuality percentages for looking at another penis.

TobinDarren

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What is the biggest soft penis you have ever seen?

you don't want to know

anyway, mine uncle, mine grandpa and mine cousin

mine uncle has a huge and thick one that just dangling between his legs, 7 inches at least

mine male cousin, only seen through his bulge, 6 inches

mine grandpa, didn't want to look directly, but caught a glimpse unintentionally, really big, mine uncle and cousin got theirs genes from him alright

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hey there...i dont post a lot here -- usually just read others' posts...

anyway...funny that this thread was active tonight because i literally just came home from the gym where i saw the biggest flaccid cock in my life. a conservative estimate was probably 5-6 inches...and it was so thick, too!

i was in the sauna with this guy and he took off his towel and was stretching and clearly showing off his goods (rightfully so)....

my question is this: would it have been ok if i'd have commented on his size? he clearly wasnt shy about showing it off...but i dont wanna be a creepster, and guys dont seem to talk much in the sauna at my gym...i just pretended that i hadnt seen anything but god i'd love to play with it. or watch him play with it. or just you know...be able to stare a little. haha

it took a lot of self control to stop myself from gulping it down my throat ...:tongue:

It never hurts to compliment , as long as you are sincere.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In the 1980's, I worked second shift & I became friends with a guy at work. I lived alone & he lived with his gf who worked days. A couple of nights a week I would invite him over to play board games. He was somewhat short, but wore baggy pants that did NOT hide his bulge. I remember asking one night if I could ask him a personal question, I pointed at his crotch & asked if that was all him.

He grinned and asked did I want to see it?

I said sure, just out of curiosity, so he turns around pulls his pants to his knees and turns around. I said wow! And started to laugh. He liked my reaction and shook it at me with his fist and twirled it around to make me keep laughing. He also had a HUGE dangling nutsack. When I quit laughing I asked how big it was. And he says measure it, I dare you. So I get a ruler and crouch in front of him & damn if it isn't between 8-9 inches soft!

He had a great sense of humor about it & said he loved to watch how guys reacted when they saw it for the first time...