What is the deal?

uncfun22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you ladies telling me that you can get more pleasure out of a 9 inch + than a 6 1/2 - 7 inch with good girth? You can't even fit 9 inches inside you pussy. So I guess I don't see what the big deal is.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am wondering where you read this???? All I read on here is that the girth is more important than the length - not the other way around. Are you actually reading the postings or just making assumptions?

6.5-7 with good girth is what I would consider a perfect cock.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
For me length is slightly more important than girth. This is because if it's too girthy I'm uncomfortable (I'm fine with average girth or a bit more than average perhaps). But length is great because it hits that back spot for me, and I have strong orgasms from stimulation of that spot. So I like something longer than average, physically speaking.

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
I don't know where you are getting this information because you are wrong. I need both length and girth. And I can get 9 inches inside me.

6 or 6.5 inches doesn't even do it for me in term of length. Not long enough to hit that sweet spot. It does feel good but I always feel like "Another inch or so and you can hit it."

Its been in my experience that the men that are under 7 inches do not have any stamina / endurance. I'd love for a man who is average and have stamina prove me otherwise because the ones I've been with last 5 to 10 minutes. And to me that is unimpressive.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't know where you are getting this information because you are wrong. I need both length and girth. And I can get 9 inches inside me.

6 or 6.5 inches doesn't even do it for me in term of length. Not long enough to hit that sweet spot. It does feel good but I always feel like "Another inch or so and you can hit it."

Its been in my experience that the men that are under 7 inches do not have any stamina / endurance. I'd love for a man who is average and have stamina prove me otherwise because the ones I've been with last 5 to 10 minutes. And to me that is unimpressive.

I agree with you, a guy has to be at least 7" long to hit the cervix but 7+ is perfect for doing that and more (not sure about the stamina thing lol). I love the "tenting" feel over my cockhead.

It's also a huge turn on for me to know that I'm gently rubbing my cock head into the very back of her pussy while she's moaning in pleasure.

Plus the visual of seeing a couple inches of your cock not inside her but the most that's going to fit is already in there is super hot. :redface: I think thickness helps out a lot with that though, not just length.

Last edited:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its been in my experience that the men that are under 7 inches do not have any stamina / endurance. I'd love for a man who is average and have stamina prove me otherwise because the ones I've been with last 5 to 10 minutes.

Oh FFS.

There is no correlation.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im 7 and a very little bit by 6 and a very little bit so i guess i am perfect and seen as well endowed. In my experience i can hit the cervix when just 5 inches in. I can hit the back wall when her legs are in the air and it turns me on so much. She cant take it if her legs are on my shoulders or some doggy positions. The comment about must last 10 minutes is foolish. Most girls ive been with are disappointed if i last ages (i can last hours). They often want i quick hard fuck with multiple orgasms. Depends how sexy you are to work them up before hand i guess :p

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
NOTE:

The answer of this poster reflects only her opinions and in NO way suppose to reflect a consensus of the LPSG audience.

Are you ladies telling me that you can get more pleasure out of a 9 inch + than a 6 1/2 - 7 inch with good girth?

YES

You can't even fit 9 inches inside you pussy.

WRONG
Fits just fine.

So I guess I don't see what the big deal is.

The big deal is

THE BIG DICK

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women come in different sizes just like men do. Many women can't fit 9" inside them, but some can. I believe I can - I say I "believe" I can instead of "I can" because the guy I think was around 9", I don't go around with a measuring tape so I don't know for sure :biggrin1:. I do know he was longer than any other guy I'd been with, and I've been with several in the 7" range. The (maybe) 9" guy was the only guy who ever bottomed out, and even him only in one position (the one where I'm on my back with my legs on his shoulders - you know, THE deepest position!) I'd never experienced that before - or since, and oooh, I want to again! But for a guy to reach that spot in me, he has to be really long, which is very hard to find.

And, even though I'm tight, I like a lot of girth too. I gotta have both a lot of length AND a lot of girth. I'm greedy that way. :biggrin1:

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
length is over-rated. Girth is a necessity - but you'll find a woman's preference is variable...we're not all the same.

No - we are not all the same.

Give me a 9 X 6 and I will see stars - give ma 6 X 9 and I will be frustrated.

Girth is over-rated but Length is a necessity for me to orgasm.

So I tell you want, I'll pass along the girthy guys and you give me the long ones. :biggrin1:

D

deleted356736

But if you like 9" x 6" then you are dealing with the top few percent of men, girth-wise. The average girth is less than 5", and at 6" a man's getting close to as thick as they come. There doesn't seem to be as big a range of girths as lengths, not forgetting that there is quite a big volume increase from a 1" girth increase.

Would you like 9" long and 4.75" girth?

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But if you like 9" x 6" then you are dealing with the top few percent of men, girth-wise. The average girth is less than 5", and at 6" a man's getting close to as thick as they come. There doesn't seem to be as big a range of girths as lengths, not forgetting that there is quite a big volume increase from a 1" girth increase.

Would you like 9" long and 4.75" girth?

Yes I would prefer length over girth.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me length is slightly more important than girth. This is because if it's too girthy I'm uncomfortable (I'm fine with average girth or a bit more than average perhaps). But length is great because it hits that back spot for me, and I have strong orgasms from stimulation of that spot. So I like something longer than average, physically speaking.

Yes, I'll have what she's having.

k, thanx :redface:

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah of course in a relationship with a guy with 6 inches of girth but not quite there on length all of there girls will tell him his length is fine and its all about girth. A girl that likes girth but falls for the 9 x 4.75 guy will tell him she loves long cock even tho deep down she craves the girth.