What is the deal?

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you ladies telling me that you can get more pleasure out of a 9 inch + than a 6 1/2 - 7 inch with good girth? You can't even fit 9 inches inside you pussy. So I guess I don't see what the big deal is.

Nah man, there are some really deep cavernous pussies on this board. They need that 8-9 inches.

Candie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i prefer girth before length. ive never had a good experience with a long penis. they always hurt if they get too deep! but i believe im quite "short" myself. after reading this thread.

edit:
the biggest pee i did have sex with is 10 inch in length, and it is proportonally girthy. i didnt really like it at all. he had to be very cautionus! ive had shorter and they still hurt. so for me, a girthy, fairly average penis is what is fitting me.

Last edited:

uncfun22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"don't know where you are getting this information because you are wrong. I need both length and girth. And I can get 9 inches inside me.

6 or 6.5 inches doesn't even do it for me in term of length. Not long enough to hit that sweet spot. It does feel good but I always feel like "Another inch or so and you can hit it."

Its been in my experience that the men that are under 7 inches do not have any stamina / endurance. I'd love for a man who is average and have stamina prove me otherwise because the ones I've been with last 5 to 10 minutes. And to me that is unimpressive.

I don't know what kind of men you have been sleeping with but I have alot of stamina, and alot of women don't like the feeling of their cervix getting poked!

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you read all the ladies' comments, you'll see...it just goes to show ya that everybody is different. There are no absolutes when it comes to sex. And, of course, it is still all in the mind (although the proper equipment never hurts...or does it?)

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
fyi the cervix is not the back of the vadge.

with arousal, the back of the vagina tents and the cervix moves up & out of the way.

Last edited:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

with arousal, the back of the vagina tents and the cervix moves up & out of the way.

Ah that must have been what I was feeling then, I love that tenting feeling!! :biggrin1: I've felt that with every girl I've ever been with.

But much like no girl has ever been able to come close to deepthroating me (upcurve/girth issue), I've never been able to get my fully erect cock inside a girl either because they say it's hurting them too much or before I can even come close to getting the last couple inches or so inside I hit that maxed out point. I would like to feel that balls deep feeling at some point if possible, so far I've only been able to do ball slapping.

Believe me, I've tried to be extra gentle and slow but there is a definite brick wall point you will hit. And right after you hit it, the slaps, yells, and clawing that come from her shortly after is not fun either! I've actually hit that point on a couple girls and they were instantly like "Woah, woah not that deep... I KNOW you felt that!" ... can't blame em I guess. :tongue:

Last edited:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Alphamale, think you have enough photos on your gallery? 155 and 7 threads in your signature? Good lard.

Uh, is that a bad thing? :tongue:

Plenty of members here have 150+ photos in their gallery and the 6 threads are the same themed ones that I've always had.

The threads contain the attached photos though and I want non-gold members to have a chance to see some of the photos that are in my gallery in hq. :smile:

No sex or gf for me currently (if you want to know the details PM me) so my dealings here are all I've got to be excited about!! :wink:

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Uh, is that a bad thing? :tongue:

Plenty of members here have 150+ photos in their gallery and the 6 threads are the same themed ones that I've always had.

The threads contain the attached photos though and I want non-gold members to have a chance to see some of the photos that are in my gallery in hq. :smile:

No sex or gf for me currently (if you want to know the details PM me) so my dealings here are all I've got to be excited about!! :wink:

I had a gallery for a couple of years, i found that you get a lot more commentary on the photos if you slowly release them, make them look vastly different from all the other photos and maybe i was way too picky to only put 15 at most. I think many of the photos look the same and there is no way i could go through 10 pages of photos for one member.

I guess my artistic photography nature makes me picky about how i treated my own gallery. But then again, there are many gay guys who love galleries like yours and thats probably why you put them up to begin with, and they probably get raging boners between page 1 and ten.

Don't mind me, i just dont understand it is all.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

THANK YOU, wtf is up with all this cervix talk and that being a correlation with being HUNG. Can someone, ladies please, explain in a community wide thread, that the cervix can be reach in most women, with our fingers!! Dudes, if you are railing the cervix you obviously havent turned your lady on enough to tent.

D_Armoniel Frogfarte

Account Disabled
Media
it will never cease to amaze me how people forgo all logic and understanding of human nature when entering sites/forums like this. have these things not occurred to anyone: the size of the penis is a soft spot for men, no matter what their size so it stands to reason that some women will use that weakness to either coddle or agitate-People feel insecure in their everyday lives and many find satisfaction in belittling others
What i mean to say is, if a woman says shes a total size queen and nothing under certain measurements work for her then 1 of 2 things is true: she's telling the truth or shes saying that because she knows its going to make certain men feel inadequate. As a male reading text on a page, you will never know which is true, so why post questions expecting a serious answer?

Many women and men on this site do tell the truth, but just as many are using it as an outlet for one thing or another, so always keep that in mind.

p.s. Where is the discussion on Tightness of the Vagina, cuz i've been with women who are flat out loose.(and it had nothing to do with sexual history, its how they were built) and i know that many readers are already making baseless judgements on my cock...ask around cuz its not true muahaha

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a gallery for a couple of years, i found that you get a lot more commentary on the photos if you slowly release them, make them look vastly different from all the other photos and maybe i was way too picky to only put 15 at most. I think many of the photos look the same and there is no way i could go through 10 pages of photos for one member.

I guess my artistic photography nature makes me picky about how i treated my own gallery. But then again, there are many gay guys who love galleries like yours and thats probably why you put them up to begin with, and they probably get raging boners between page 1 and ten.

Don't mind me, i just dont understand it is all.

I have thought about keeping my overall pic count low and/or releasing them slower because I believe you're right it would produce more commentary on those few pics.

However, I love all the comments I get on my pics even if it's just one rating, and I'm not necessarily posting each pic to produce a high number of comments/ratings. Besides, only actual sex pics and/or photoshopped ones get the most comments here anyway. :cool: I get a ton of request for new pics or a certain type of pic, so I just try to put a lot up to please everyone.

I delete most of the pics I take also, some are only up here. I'm the prop, I can make whatever new ones I want lol. Plus, I show max number of pics per page so to me it's only 4-5 pages.

Hey I don't discriminate, whoever likes my pics can like them... ladies like them too, not just guys!! :tongue: I think most of my photos are somewhat artistic, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I liked to show off too. :wink:

Last edited:

tasteslikejellyjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I have problems with length...
if its an angel away from the cervix that's cool...
although its caused laughing to happen between me & some exs...
I would rather feel filled up though...
just a personal turn on...
which is weird because I usually can only fit two male fingers in...
three is too much... it think its the shape it forms...
BUT I rarely have a problem fitting a girthy man in... ;-)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have thought about keeping my overall pic count low and/or releasing them slower because I believe you're right it would produce more commentary on those few pics.

However, I love all the comments I get on my pics even if it's just one rating, and I'm not necessarily posting each pic to produce a high number of comments/ratings. Besides, only actual sex pics and/or photoshopped ones get the most comments here anyway. :cool: I get a ton of request for new pics or a certain type of pic, so I just try to put a lot up to please everyone.

I delete most of the pics I take also, some are only up here. I'm the prop, I can make whatever new ones I want lol. Plus, I show max number of pics per page so to me it's only 4-5 pages.

Hey I don't discriminate, whoever likes my pics can like them... ladies like them too, not just guys!! :tongue: I think most of my photos are somewhat artistic, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I liked to show off too. :wink:

As an artistic person, i dont think your photos are artistic. They are cock picks, lots of them. Plain and simple. While the person in the photos has a nice body and cock, it gets lost in the mass amounts of photos that look similar.

But like you said, you dont mind just one comment on each photo, whereas i'd rather have 30 comments on each photo. That is where you and i differ in opinion and this the way we each would do our galleries.

I guess i thought it looked a little desperate for attention combined with the signature line. "Please click here to see my cock in balls in every position, type of clothing and background possible" But knowing the men around here, its working for you in a positive way.

But you are hearing from a female who took down her gallery because of the overt attention it brought. So disregard everything i just said. I'm a bitter bitch who can't be flattered anymore.