Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sorry, I wasn't including you in the asshole women category. I was just responding tho the "show us who and what you are" portion of your post. I could have been clearer on that. Mea culpa.

Signatures can be huge pains in the ass. I still remember the nightmare of the endless Michael Jackson scroll when images were shown instead of merely linked.

That doesn't make it a thread hijack.

Ok, i'll not continue on the subject in this thread. But, if i had to scroll through those big images as signatures i might be tempted to hurt someone real bad.

QwentyJ1987

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Also, why in the world do men ask about this stuff on a large penis website? It's not exactly a slice of normal demographic on the planet. If you were at a large tit website promoting 32AAA tits, its really just a glutton for punishment don't you think?

Probably trying to get a view from the other side of the camp, so to speak. I guess it's trying to confront the issue full on. I think, by and large, Men are very insecure when their masculinity is challenged, i.e. Height/penis size (things which are very inconsequential in any case). So rather than just accept it, we/they try to lash out about it.

In the same vein, some get off on the humiliation of it. Whatever floats your boat!

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There's a reason for that.... they have personalities and aren't just big dicks. Come on Alpha.... show us who and what you are... not what you have. There's more to people than what meets the eye, you know?!?

I'm only talking about the guys who have 1-2 pics up and everyone is like "Omg see, there's the concrete proof he's 11x8"+!!". When I say what my size is I want people to know it, kinda foolish when people my size or smaller are claiming bigger.

I correspond with plenty of people here who know who I am and what my personality is like. My pictures are taken only by me, as far away as I can reach my arm, or with the use of mirrors. Would I like them to be me "artsy", sure... but it's not the end of the world. I'm sure there are plenty of people who like my pics the just the way they are.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the sigline goes away if you put him on ignore.
yes, i'm that mean.
but i just couldn't bear to scoll past it again.

Oh gee, what a ruckus I have caused... uh thanks for putting me on ignore... I guess :rolleyes:

So thanks to the help of someone who is actually NICE, I got my sig to a more manageable state.

I just posted a sig for the first time about a week ago anyway, I wasn't too keen on making it take up less space and wasn't too concerned about either it compared to other people's sigs here.

So now it seems to be good, but you guys have such terrible attitudes I don't really care if you like it or not.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah he aint foolin' the ladies with that explanation. He's getting swarmed with compliments from gay men and men pretending to be women. Because real ladies dont send tons of messages to guys because of their galleries. We keep our feelings on the downlow for the most part around here.

Fooling who with what explanation? I didn't realize I had to explain anything to anyone. :confused:

So apparently you have a chip on your shoulder for me? I didn't realize I had ever wronged you in the past. I apologize if I did, however I was unaware.

Why is it such a big deal who likes/comments on my pics? It can be Martians for all I care... I only know who a few people here really are "behind the profiles" anyway. It's like your trying to diss me for who likes my pics... as if I can really help that.

He do what he wants, i was just calling him out on the sheer desperation in putting all those links with "Please look at my cock and balls"

Yeah like I mentioned before I've only had the sig for about week and I took out the "cock and balls" part because I didn't think it was very tasteful when I saw it showing up on other people's photo comments and whatnot. I didn't realize the sig was EVERYWHERE you posted anything.

And sheer desperation? Come on, that's ridiculous and you know it. Again with your obvious attacks for whatever reason...

I also never intended for it to be something that cumbersome and annoying, if that's what you think. If I wanted that I would have made the text huge and added bright colors and moving things.

The guy has a great body and cock no doubt, but does ride that compliment wagon long and hard.....no pun indeed.

Yes, I'm definitely the only one on that wagon here... :rolleyes:

I kept inadvertantly reading his sigline thinking they were links pertaining to the thread and i was like, HUH, oh thats his siguature that takes up that much space with hyperlinks. I almost clicked them multiple times not remembering what it was. SO yes, it is annoying even if it linked to photos of Brad Pitt or Cesar Milan (ahhhhh)

Read above, didn't realize it was getting so annoying until you NICE, KIND, LOVING, GENTLE HEARTED WOMEN pointed it out for me. :cool:

It guess its kinda cute how all the men take the same picture angles of their penis and post all 12 angles atleast a dozen times and consider that the paired collection. Hard to imagine they had hundreds more of those same dozen shots that didnt make the cut.

Well maybe you don't know enough about the diversity of dicks to see the uniqueness and the difference in each photo - just sayin'. A penis has way more angles and stages of arousal than breasts or a vagina, sorry it's nature. Although overall, breasts are vagina are wayy hotter and sexier than a guy's dick.

I vote AlphaMale gets aboard some professional nude modeling to put his body to much better use in front of a lens. And then share the nude love with the rest of us.

Sure sounds great, but would you really want to see them? I mean as much as I enjoy getting burned at the stake for absolutely nothing... I'd probably choose to show those pics to people who aren't going to bite my head off over them... :cool:

In bold

Last edited:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
*snort* hahahahaha...
I guess all the bitching paid off... XD

Yeah I was never trying to make my sig annoying by any means... not sure why people took it that way.

If I'd had known I could make it concise the way it is now I would have just done that in the first place. :wink:

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I was never trying to make my sig annoying by any means... not sure why people took it that way.

If I'd had known I could make it concise the way it is now I would have just done that in the first place. :wink:
This is the person I want know. :wink:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Well maybe you don't know enough about the diversity of dicks to see the uniqueness and the difference in each photo - just sayin'. A penis has way more angles and stages of arousal than breasts or a vagina, sorry it's nature. Although overall, breasts are vagina are wayy hotter and sexier than a guy's dick.

Ah now we're getting to it.

Translation of the above: Cocks are more interesting - but I fancy women honest I do.

That, combined with the obvious aggression towards women, makes me think 'closet case'. Of course I could be wrong, perhaps he's just a straight bloke who is just a bit aggressive towards women and is fascinated by his own cock - It's not like we never see that around here, is it? :rolleyes:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ah now we're getting to it.

Translation of the above: Cocks are more interesting - but I fancy women honest I do.

That, combined with the obvious aggression towards women, makes me think 'closet case'. Of course I could be wrong, perhaps he's just a straight bloke who is just a bit aggressive towards women and is fascinated by his own cock - It's not like we never see that around here,:rolleyes:

Obvious aggression towards women? Excuse me? :confused: Oh and now I'm gay and a closet case, right... that makes total sense... you got me. :rolleyes::confused:

And there was no translation needed, what I said I meant. I don't make implications, I merely say exactly what I mean you can like or not, it doesn't invalidate what I'm saying from the heart. That goes for males and females. You're confusing being assertive and being all out aggressive, similar as they are... they are not the same.

I never attacked anyone, you and a couple people find it necessary to try and childishly insult me and I'm not sure why.

If you make an initial action towards someone don't be suprised if they have a reaction. You're not gonna have it both ways... not with me at least. If you throw stones at me, I'm picking them up and throwing them right back at you... I'm not just gonna sit there and take it. That goes for men and women.

Last edited:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
...is he still whining?

I'm pretty sure the only whining here was from you about my sig... your sig, however, describes you quite well apparently.

Oh and your sig now takes up more space than mine, so ha! Put yourself on ignore now! :tongue:

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
He's an alpha male and alpha males don't like to be contradicted, ignored, disagreed with, etc - that's why they are alpha males :biggrin1:

Actually, true alphas (male and female) handle conflict a lot better than this bloke appers to be able to. He just keeps bitching and whining. In a situation like this an alpha male would just make his point and move on.

Last edited:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Actually, true alphas (male and female) hand conflict a lot better than this bloke appers to be able to. He just keeps bitching and whining. In a situation like this an alpha male would just make his point and move on.

Oh we are all turning to you for the true definition of an alpha male or female I assure you. :rolleyes: You just come out of the woodworks to attack me and think that your opinion matters and you weren't even involved in the initial situation. I never attacked or said anything to anyone, you need to re-read the thread.

You can't even link something I typed that is bitching or whining and you know it. I'm allowed to have a dissenting opinion, how can I be bitching and whining about something that I didn't even bring up? I tried to explain myself as best as I could openly and honestly (now that's somehow bitching and whining?) and everyone just wants to spin it into another argument apparently.

I tried to be nice and courteous with you all, but whatever keep attacking me.... you're only making yourselves look bad.

I've made my point and moved on. You and some other people here need to take that same advice and stop riding my jock.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, true alphas (male and female) hand conflict a lot better than this bloke appers to be able to. He just keeps bitching and whining. In a situation like this an alpha male would just make his point and move on.
a proper alpha wouldn't need half a page of ''please look at my peepee!'' after every post.
i know where the gallery is, tyvm.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well, it sounds like almost every female noticed it too. So while Alpha wants to believe i have something personal against him. I was just saying what many others were thinking. So Alpha, please don't assume that every comment is a personal one. It doesnt matter who it was, we noticed something that cried out "Ladies, look out for me, I've got self esteem issues im trying very hard to hide with my cock pics" and i approached it pretty delicately until your three page explanation about not having a girlfriend and whatnot started to sound a little "out there"

As for the penis having a lot more angles than breasts or a vagina....hmmmmm....that cracked me up. It was a lame attempt to defend all of your similar looking pictures. So blaming it on the lack of angles on a pair of tits and a pussy said a lot more about you.

We've seen the mostly straight men come to LPSG and get addicted to the gay male attention and instead of being honest about their sexuality they hover on the female forums and get outed when they start writing hate novels about women and their body parts.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't quite understand 150 pictures of your dick, but it's your gallery so *shrug* whatever. people are only viewing it if they want to look at your bits anyway.

but there's a link to that gallery right below your avatar.
and most of the ladies here have the brains to notice this.

Last edited:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, it sounds like almost every female noticed it too. So while Alpha wants to believe i have something personal against him. I was just saying what many others were thinking. So Alpha, please don't assume that every comment is a personal one. It doesnt matter who it was, we noticed something that cried out "Ladies, look out for me, I've got self esteem issues im trying very hard to hide with my cock pics" and i approached it pretty delicately until your three page explanation about not having a girlfriend and whatnot started to sound a little "out there"

Every female here isn't you and Dolfette, sorry.

I didn't have a three page explanation about me not having a girlfriend, there was literally one sentence about it. You apparently have to lie and exaggerate to even make it seem like you have a point.

You attacked me about my signature, my gallery pics, and my user name on a thread that has nothing to do with that or you for that matter. I tried to be kind and courteous initially as best I could.

You act like I put the sig in, then immediately came to the Women's Issues and started posting away to get attention, a very lame and untrue accusation.

As for the penis having a lot more angles than breasts or a vagina....hmmmmm....that cracked me up. It was a lame attempt to defend all of your similar looking pictures. So blaming it on the lack of angles on a pair of tits and a pussy said a lot more about you.

Dumb...

We've seen the mostly straight men come to LPSG and get addicted to the gay male attention and instead of being honest about their sexuality they hover on the female forums and get outed when they start writing hate novels about women and their body parts.

and Dumber.

You're just making snide comments now, your sig also fits you very well. You offend people on purpose and you know it.

I'm sure you get a rise out their reactions or something. Gee, where can I sign up to live that life? Sounds exciting! :cool:

P.S. - And now as I reread, I see it's very obvious how you baited me into even talking to you about any of this in the first place... you knew exactly what you were doing, play your games elsewhere please.

Last edited: