What is the difference between a woman and a girl?

mdp75

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the abilty to love and be loved and understand what that means... loving a person mot inspite of imperfection but because that is part of what makes them the person they are ... thats just one of the many things that seperate the women from the girls

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
girls are Immature; Women are not. The first is too enthralled with her own sexuality; the other accepts it. Practicality: a girl may suck cock but doesn't know really the guy she's milking; the woman does, loves it, and lets him know she does. Same with having a drink or fucking.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the abilty to love and be loved and understand what that means... loving a person mot inspite of imperfection but because that is part of what makes them the person they are ... thats just one of the many things that seperate the women from the girls

Bravo!

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Totally this. Well put.

In cruder terms a girl is still striving for her "fairytale kingdom" reality and may well never find it, and sadly some females in older life are still immature in this sense.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Girls think mostly about themselves. What they want, their needs, their appearance, what they think their boyfriend or girls friends ought to do or say.
Girls are critical... they think others should dress a certain way, act a certain way and speak a certain way and they are not shy about letting everyone know it.

Women think mostly about others. Their family's needs, their children's welfare, the needs of society as a whole.
Women accept others as they are and do not try to dictate.
Women accept themselves as they are.
Women are supportive.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there was a special on national geographic about
an indian tribe in south america that said
a man or woman becomes a man or woman,
when they feel the true compassion for all life.

i liked that.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
there was a special on national geographic about
an indian tribe in south america that said
a man or woman becomes a man or woman,
when they feel the true compassion for all life.

i liked that.

I like that too. :smile:

I'd say the real difference is simply life's journey with the opportunities and lessons it provides. Doesn't necessarily have much to do with chronological age either.