What is the difference between Vacu-tech penis pump and Bathmate?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by good_shape, Nov 5, 2009.

1. good_shape

good_shape New Member

Albums:
    What is the difference?Because many people use bathmate...why?

2. ges

ges Member

Albums:
    Hi, WHY would you need to know? What a great pic.:confused:

3. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Vacutech VS Bathmate

Vacutech uses cylinders properly sized for your penis.
    Bathmate uses cylinders one sized - you either fit or you dont

Vacutech uses a hand pump or electric pump with gauge to know what mm/HG your pumping to, using vacuum.
    Bathmate doesn't give you an option for adjustability.

Vacutech Basic Pump Setup Cost $165 (Wow did this go up recently!)
    Bathmate Basic Pump Setup Cost $154.93

My recommendation:
    Buy a Vacutech cylinder (OR NW Pump works), and Male connector end (CTC Plastics), go to harbor Freight, get a Brass brake bleeder pump (Which is the exact same that they are selling) for $15.00
    You'll have a proper setup for around $125-130

backwoodsstud likes this.
  4. good_shape

good_shape New Member

Albums:
    I use vacu-tech pump but this BM is very modern in Pe-world and i was thinking why because i know that VT pumps are the best.

5. kickstand

kickstand New Member

I am a long-time air pumper and have had all the blisters and broken veins involved in over pumping. I have stopped over the past half year and my weener is returning to normal color. The Bathmate looks interesting as it works with water and possibly shields from those problems. That's what I'd like to know, i.e., what is the difference between air and water pumps as to physical impacts on the penis. Isn't that what your real question is? Any experts (not salesmen) out there who can tell us the real difference?

6. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

Of the two, the Vacu-Tech is the better choice for enlargment, and with the right hand pump, a VT can be used in the bathtub.

Take it from another pumper who tried about everything at one point, bath pumping does not in fact reduce the chances for the minor annoying injuries that go with the territory because the sensations are different, and because warm bath water promotes fluid transfer, my experiences were more not fewer problems with water pumping.

7. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

Very sound advice bro.

8. backwoodsstud

backwoodsstud Member

Vacu tech is the cadillac of pumps.I've been a pumper for 30 years and they're second to none.

9. Moez???

Moez??? Active Member

Albums:
    Ok, so I started with the bathmate, and now have a vacutech. I ended up breaking my bathmate during a move, which sucks, but whatever.

Anyway, I personally think the bathmate is better for beginners. I happened to try it first, and I was lucky, because over pumping is much easier with an air pump than with the bathmate. It's still possible with the bathmate, but you can't get to the pressure you can get with an air pump.

I think the warm water is a really good thing. Also, the force the water puts on the outside of the penis makes the donut effect occur less often (but it could still happen). Also, I felt the best stretch, deep inside the penis, when I used bathmate with a condom on. I could never re-create that stretch with an air pump.

But the air pump is way more convenient. The need for water with the bathmate means you either have to use it in the bath, or fill it with water, throw a towel on the ground, and sit and pump while spraying water everywhere. It can be done out of the shower, but it's a big hassle. The hassle limits your time (which doesn't matter if you are a beginner, because you shouldn't be pumping as often as an experienced pumper).

I also find that when the skin bloats (the donut effect, but throughout the whole shaft), if the bathmate, the gaters begin to pinch your skin and it can hurt really bad. In an air pump, though, when your skill fills the tube (which takes a while to achieve), the pressure begins to impact the "meat" inside the skin way more. It doesn't feel as good as a bathmate with a condom, but you can be more consistent with an airpump.

Personally, I recommend bathmate if you are a beginning. Then getting an air pump down the road. both pumps do basically the same thing, but think of it like 2 different exercises. Sure, you could benchpress OR do chest flies,but it's better to do both.

But above all, I think stretching is a way better way to PE in general.

Stratavos likes this.
  10. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    Personally? I say if you're going for your first pump, Vacutech is best. It's customized for your size. Bathmate pretty much has 3 one-size fits all devices and the smaller one, I'm too big for, the medium sized one hurts the HELL out of my nuts. I opted not to try the larger one. In my Bathmate, it begins to hurt my dick after 10 minutes and I just fight for the last 5.

Vacutech? It fits perfectly. No pain during my pump sessions at all. I actually can rock it for hours if I choose to.

As long as you don't pump on TOO high a pressure (which you can gauge yourself when you do it) you should be fine.

Draft saved Draft deleted