What is the dumbest reason you rejected or decided not to date someone?

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just curious. I have seen in my lifetime the dumbest reason men or women make to not date someone. I am guilty of that myself. I rejected a very hot blond girl that looks like Helen Slater from the old Supergirl movie because she had bad toes. Her feet had yellow toenails and they had bunions. Now years later, karma took it's toll on me and I was rejected for being too short.

Guys and gals, what are some of the dumbest reasons you either rejected someone or got rejected for?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've been guilty of "rejecting" (although I don't technically do that) for the "too nice" thing. I like a little bit of spark. That doesn't mean I don't like nice guys. It means more that, at the beginning, I have to worry a little bit if they like me back.

Than they have to LOVE me. '-)

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I regularly reject guys for having heavily groomed soul patches and/or goatees - a huge pet peeve of mine, though I appreciate full beards.

I've been rejected for being vegan by guys who felt like meat at every meal was really important to them.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A friend of mine was given the worst excuse ever from a girl. They had been dating for a few weeks and we're getting close to spending the night together when she texts him and says "I've found God, I'm becoming abstinent. Sorry x".

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
flame_boy, that's rough...but not as rough as my friend J's boyfriend deciding to join a Buddhist monastery after they'd been happily dating for two years!

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never rejected anyone ..because i dislike immensely being rejected ...
and have never had an opportunity to 'not date someone' because ..
been relatively desperate just trying to get ANY type of date?
(well last bit was a bit of bullshit'-especially of late,
flying SOLO currently..and LOVE it)
enz

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
a roomate in college dumped a girl for ugly toenails...(she took her shoes off and I swear she looked half harpy...like talons- scary feet!)

A

AM_092

Because he was circumcised... no, I'm kidding! That's not an issue! :)
Um, one guy because he had bad english... another guy because never offered to go back to his place...
And a guy, who has a fine income, but only has a mattress (let's say mat/rug) in his bedroom.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I try to get to know people a little bit before you could classify us as a couple. I tended to break up with people over larger issues (cruelty, drug abuse, lying) However I was set up on a blind date once and I just could not bring my self to go out on a second date because he wore clear nail polish...and that just skeeves me!

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I turned a guy down for a date because he was too skinny. That wasn't what I told him, though. We had been good friends for about a year, and I valued his thoughts, feelings, and friendship entirely too much to tell him he was too skinny for me. We were about the same height (5'8). I'm not sure how much he weighed, but you could see his ribs. I like a guy with some meat on his bones. And I'll date a downright fat guy. I can't do skinny, though.