What is the first thing you do after sex?

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Usually either climb off, or lie on my back and enjoy the afterglow, the sense of my heart slowing down, the sweat evaporating, and (when it happens) my cock deflating. Then I'll cuddle, spoon, and kiss for awhile. Maybe take a nap. THEN I'll go wipe off my cock, pubes and abs (and wherever else the semen has landed) with a warm, wet, washcloth. Then go back to bed and either spoon and cuddle some more, or put on a condom for another round.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
inwait8 said:
Am i the only that usually has to urinate after having sex. Or is that what some would consider as part of cleaning up?

Actually, it is a healthy thing to do to urinate after sex. It helps flush out any nasties that might have been exchanged, and restores the pH balance to your urethra. So I have read in some medical writings.

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
usually just lay there 4 awhile in the afterglow, then eventually get up and clean off a bit, and then make some drinks or dinner...

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
first i clean myself off a little, then i'll start with the compliments (boost the ego for the next time) then we'll lay there and talk a bit before going to sleep for getting up for the day ahead.

Sometime in there i'll go for a pee also as wil he (maybe to much info) :smile:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have to pee...and while in there i like to look at me in the mirror because i feel so beautifull and all flushed and sooo satisfied as a woman...and smille and run back to him again to have more.:tongue:

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The very first thing I do is collapse in a heap by his side and regain my composure. I have been mastering the art of edging and find that lately my orgasms are so intense all my muscles seem to give up on me for at least a couple of minutes after cumming. When I finally manage to move I then limp off to the bathroom to clean up, then to the kitchen for a drink! This is ideally followed by cuddling, and, on a good night, going at it again about an hour later!

Expando1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lee_M said:
i'll start with the compliments (boost the ego for the next time) . :smile:

So THAT'S what that is all about...hmmm. well, it does prosper results and i do get chest puffed up and excited for the next time...so i guess my ignorance wasn't harmful. :tongue:

stephaneparis

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I call a taxi and fly away!!!!!
very fast!

or

bargain the price

or

think of this spermatozoide genocide-waste (I am gay!)

or

row toward the bathroom (I cum very much!)

to be serious... I like placing my face in my partner's neck and kiss him gently with a sweet smile.