Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, it's my 21+12th birthday tomorrow, (feel free to send cards, champagne and chocs) and it got me thinking.

So far, turning 30 was the absolute worst for me, sounds soo much older than 29.

What has been the hardest birthday for you?
Happy birthday Denise,age is just a number to be ignored until you qualify for old age pension!
I suppose my hardest birthday was my 21st because it's supposed to be one of the big celebrations but mine was just sort of ....dull. Just a normal night out with a few more people than usual.
Since then I've never bothered about my birthday.I'm still doing in my forties what I was doing in my twenties and hope to continue for many years to come! :smile:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is an easy question for me to answer! The hardest for me was my 30th. I felt like my future life had been determined and it wasn't exactly what I wanted. How mistaken I was! Before my 40th, I had made the drastic changes which were necessary to map out a more palatable journey. I think most of us do have to 'accept' one tough one that we learn from and then all the others are just another day. My 40th, 50th, 60th and 70th have been a bed of roses.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is an easy question for me to answer! The hardest for me was my 30th. I felt like my future life had been determined and it wasn't exactly what I wanted. How mistaken I was! Before my 40th, I had made the drastic changes which were necessary to map out a more palatable journey.
Same here, Roy. In your thirties, you really have to face who you are, what you've become. The limitations which any life-choice imposes on you become stark and obvious. I guess they call that "settling down" or maybe even "giving up". Your thirties offer one last chance to change your life before it's set in stone, I guess. We came out at approximately the same age, no? I was 34. (Or was I? Maybe later. I can't quite remember.)

HB8

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, it's my 21+12th birthday tomorrow, (feel free to send cards, champagne and chocs) and it got me thinking.

So far, turning 30 was the absolute worst for me, sounds soo much older than 29.

Happy Birthday, Dee

I baked a cake for you. Before I send it to you, here's a slice of it. I think that you'll like it.

Invisi

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok...1st of all ...when you start a thread out with the words "What's the hardest...." at LPSG....."difficult" isn't the first thing that popped up :eek: in my gutter wench mind....
:wink:

For some reason turning 35 bothered me a bit....don't know why.....but 30 and 40 were no big deal.

Hickboy - I'm sorry your best friend passed away, whenever that was......that sucks....

Daverock.....that's a really weird avatar with the pope......but humorous....:smile:

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Happy Birthday Denise!! I guess that the hardest birthdays for me will be the day I celebrate a birthday having lost an immediate member of my family...that's if I don't go first of course....kind of morbid I know...but true!

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Worst for me was 9. Being 8 was awesome.

When I turned 26 though I was reminded of the song lyric "No new tale to tell, 26 years, on my way to hell," which Trent Reznor recorded on his sophomore album Broken, and I thought, shit, when Trent was my age he had already made two of the greatest albums in the history of human civilization, and I haven't even finished college yet. Then I felt old.