What is the hottest girl member

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
who do you guys think is the hottest female member . of course without getting in to the issue if those members are real females

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Stephie, Tiff86 and Notthe7. I can't choose between those 3 because I like each for different reasons. They're all obviously attractive. I like Tiff cuz of her posts, all of which make me pray she's single someday. Notthe7 cuz of her stories and she's a lusty scorpio like me. Stephie is damn fine and she messages me frequently which always gets you lovin' :biggrin1:

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea stephie is hot , veronica divine, hotmilf, notthe7, wildhoney
susanreynold and others

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just in case . girls please dont get mad at me. my intention creating this thread wasnt to make a competition out of this.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me the two Hottest women on here are Naughty and Njqt. They are a stunning example of why Black women are a gift from the Gods.................. "" Dancer be. Dancing free. She shines for me''

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
We have plenty of this shit. How is it not a competition. I think all the women here are beautiful, each and everyone. Stick that in your ass and rotate on it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me the two Hottest women on here are Naughty and Njqt. They are a stunning example of why Black women are a gift from the Gods.................. "" Dancer be. Dancing free. She shines for me''

Aww thanks uncut!

I'll put your check in the mail Monday morning. :tongue:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what i used to like about LPSG was this it wasn't a girl meatmarket-- it was mostly a guy meatmarket, and we women could just kinda hang out and be nice to each other without feeling the need to compete amongst ourselves which seems to be de rigeur for a lot of real life situations.

someone may shoot me for saying this, but this site had gotten far too straight.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There isn't a woman here I wouldn't...well...you know. Does that mean that I am easy? Or is it because they are all wonderful, intelligent, sexy and sexual people? Hmmmm....

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There isn't a woman here I wouldn't...well...you know. Does that mean that I am easy? Or is it because they are all wonderful, intelligent, sexy and sexual people? Hmmmm....

I'd like to believe it's the latter; but we all know it's the former. :tongue::wink:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I hate these threads, whether they're about women or men I dislike this 'who's the best' crap.

Have to agree. I understand the guys are probably trying to b nice in showing who they find attractive, but this is a discussion forum NOT a pageant.

Please guys, if you find any women in particular attractive etc PM them about it, we dont need these kind of popularity contests here