What is the hottest girl member

D

deleted1091860

I've done all the above and I won't be done telling everyone who the most gorgeous woman in the world is until I find the tallest mountain and yell it at that top of my lungs....until then I'll be saying it everywhere I can.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've done all the above and I won't be done telling everyone who the most gorgeous woman in the world is until I find the tallest mountain and yell it at that top of my lungs....until then I'll be saying it everywhere I can.

does Big.virg = Big Virgin?

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hahaha maybe we should cut the guy some slack, I appreciate it's a very old thread but when sombody starts a new one people still bitch and moan listing all the similar threads that already exist! We can't have it both ways! X

D

deleted817718

Hahaha maybe we should cut the guy some slack, I appreciate it's a very old thread but when sombody starts a new one people still bitch and moan listing all the similar threads that already exist! We can't have it both ways! X
Having just looked at your pics, you are drop dead gorgeous, and a strong contender for hottest girl on here xx

Reactions: Holly Doors

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I think it's best to keep in mind the nature of this thread though as compared to the subforum it's located in though. Even if sitting around rating women wasn't rude (which it kind of is), how others rate their physical attractiveness is so clearly not a women's issue. Whether he were to bump the old thread, or start a new one, either way it's likely to irritate some people -vs- finding a better home for this kind of stuff (and I'd agree with Fade that for this kind of stuff, people's walls or PM's is best if you have to share. Making some kind of public contest / display out of it is tacky).

I agree that the contest-ish nature of this thread is tacky TO ME, there are plenty of people who get off on this stuff and I don't have an issue with it. Although the exterior is pretty damn good, the best part of me is inside, and only acknowledging appearance feels a little objectifying. I'd rather have a man tell me I'm kind or smart or funny or genuine than to publicly say I'm the hottest member. I'm pretty content with myself and confident, but when a guy only recognizes how I look, I think "awww... poor thing... you're missing out on the good stuff".

I think it's best to keep in mind the nature of this thread though as compared to the subforum it's located in though. Even if sitting around rating women wasn't rude (which it kind of is), how others rate their physical attractiveness is so clearly not a women's issue. Whether he were to bump the old thread, or start a new one, either way it's likely to irritate some people -vs- finding a better home for this kind of stuff (and I'd agree with Fade that for this kind of stuff, people's walls or PM's is best if you have to share. Making some kind of public contest / display out of it is tacky).
These type of threads never get moved out of WI though. It doesn't just irritate me, it makes me want to projectile vomit over fuckwits. Even I forgot which subforum we were in :confused:. Holly does have a point though about thread resurrection Vs making a new samey pointless one.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with this. The bumping post was topical. I do wish this thread wasn't in this forum, but that's not his fault.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Aren't you a rude cuntish pig Exhibitionist212 - I hope some of the big cocked guys take an opportunity to remind you you're not one of the big guys on here.

I hate posting to old threads; but his response is one of the reasons why soo many women who joined LPSG, got disgusted, left and never came back.