What is the hottest girl member

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It never ceases to amaze me that men can say such cruel things and not realise what a huge twat it makes them look :) Making unjustified nasty comments reflects on the person who said them not on the person they're aimed at.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what i used to like about LPSG was this it wasn't a girl meatmarket-- it was mostly a guy meatmarket, and we women could just kinda hang out and be nice to each other without feeling the need to compete amongst ourselves which seems to be de rigeur for a lot of real life situations.

someone may shoot me for saying this, but this site had gotten far too straight.

I hate these threads, whether they're about women or men I dislike this 'who's the best' crap.

I have to agree with SP, TK, and Snoozan.

Have you guys paid no attention to the posts of the women in other threads that smacked of this? The women come under three times the scrutiny the men on this site do. Have we learned nothing from all the picture and "best on the forum" type of threads?

All they do is anger the real women (whom all of the women on this site are hot in many ways beyond the physical) and further alienate newbies to terrified to post because of the strict scrutiny.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We all get our fair shares of pm's with respectful private compliments, they're always nice to receive, being treated as if we're in some cattle market isn't, every time there's a thread of this nature there are always women saying we don't like them, listen up guys :)

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For someone to be Hot it is more than looks. It also involves a Mind, Heart and Soul to complete the package. Someone with a beautifull Heart can be Hot. This has been proven time and time again. My mind posted a long list that ''My Heart'' made me edit

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
We love the ladies of LPSG
They are the soul of our family
They give us comfort and not least support
They teach us lessons we need to be taught
And all this through life's hard twists
They give us strength to our wrists :biggrin1:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We all get our fair shares of pm's with respectful private compliments, they're always nice to receive, being treated as if we're in some cattle market isn't, every time there's a thread of this nature there are always women saying we don't like them, listen up guys :)

DITTO

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
meone may shoot me for saying this, but this site has gotten far too straight. Really? :eek::confused: I disagree only because I always seem to be the one who encounters the gay men in chat who are annoyed that a straight woman would be on this site.

I have also had more than my fair share of negative gallery comments from gay men. I know what you are thinking . . . I should ignore them. But why didn't they ignore me? Why are they even looking at my pussy pics?!? :confused::eek::mad: I don't go through the womens gallery? Why not? Because I am not a lesbian, nor am I bisexual.

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's hope we can move away from these sorts of threads now the women have made their feelings clear. On here I'll sometimes throw my two cents in and publicly say who I think's hot or who has a nice body without really thinking about it, but I'll try to keep that sort of thing private from now on. I'm sorry that whatireallywant had to hear that nasty comment from that one douchebag. I think he misspelled his username. It's 'humiliationist,' not 'exhibitionist.'

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's hope we can move away from these sorts of threads now the women have made their feelings clear. On here I'll sometimes throw my two cents in and publicly say who I think's hot or who has a nice body without really thinking about it, but I'll try to keep that sort of thing private from now on. I'm sorry that whatireallywant had to hear that nasty comment from that one douchebag. I think he misspelled his username. It's 'humiliationist,' not 'exhibitionist.'

yea sorry about that. i will not make a thread about this again. iam relatively new at the site and i dont know that the discussion would turn to that .

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
meone may shoot me for saying this, but this site has gotten far too straight. Really? :eek::confused: I disagree only because I always seem to be the one who encounters the gay men in chat who are annoyed that a straight woman would be on this site.

I have also had more than my fair share of negative gallery comments from gay men. I know what you are thinking . . . I should ignore them. But why didn't they ignore me? Why are they even looking at my pussy pics?!? :confused::eek::mad: I don't go through the womens gallery? Why not? Because I am not a lesbian, nor am I bisexual.

That is kind of odd...

I would never put a negative comment on a woman's gallery! I may not be attracted to her physically, but that's because I'm straight, not because of how she looks or anything like that!

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Look there's only one way to find out who the hottest is and that is for all the girls to bend over so I can take their temperatures individually... but why do we wanna know the answer to that???????

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look there's only one way to find out who the hottest is and that is for all the girls to bend over so I can take their temperatures individually... but why do we wanna know the answer to that???????

HA,HA,HA:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: GOOD ONE