What is the hottest girl member

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
meone may shoot me for saying this, but this site has gotten far too straight. Really? :eek::confused: I disagree only because I always seem to be the one who encounters the gay men in chat who are annoyed that a straight woman would be on this site.

I have also had more than my fair share of negative gallery comments from gay men. I know what you are thinking . . . I should ignore them. But why didn't they ignore me? Why are they even looking at my pussy pics?!? :confused::eek::mad: I don't go through the womens gallery? Why not? Because I am not a lesbian, nor am I bisexual.

Sweetie I love your new Doo! It is so cute and perky and I love the heart felt SMILE! THanks for sharing the new Patsy Anne!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is why I hate these threads. Someone always has to be an asshole.
Yet, God forbid any woman even hint that a man or his penis appear to be less than magnificent, all hell breaks loose.

Sweetie I love your new Doo! It is so cute and perky and I love the heart felt SMILE! Thanks for sharing the new Patsy Ann!
Thanks! Actually that is from April of 2005. I posted it because because of that makeup thread. It's the only pic I could find where I was wearing minimal makeup.:cool:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This thread and nasty comments have upset me.....I was going to post some photos but I am worried that I'd be compared to the other brave and beautiful girls here and be found lacking.
Who needs to subject themselves to nasty comments posted by jerks because your not their type?
Dragonfly

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most men are really respectful and appreciative of the photos we all post dragonfly, they appreciate us for our differences, it's a shame a few guys have to spoil it.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most men are really respectful and appreciative of the photos we all post dragonfly, they appreciate us for our differences, it's a shame a few guys have to spoil it.

Yes... I've noticed that the one asshole was someone I've not seen on the forum before (and hope never to see again!), and the more appreciative guys are the more frequent posters. I think this tends to be the case on many of the threads here.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I looked at this thread in a positive manor as a chance to say some nice things about the women. In my opinion not enough is said about how wonderfull the woman on LPSG are. Once again the woman is smarter. It really didnt turn out that way did it?

turbulent27

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think someone can express their opinion of who they feel the strongest attraction to without engaging in abusive or negative comments. I have to say I think SpoiledPrincess has the most expressive face that I know. I love your avatar picture. The touch of sadness along with quite expressive features intrigues me. Hotmilf your legs are quite nice. I like your avatar as well. Njqt your new picture is a welcome addition to the interest I have in all your posts. I hope you can keep the smiles in place through all the adversity you sometimes reveal in your posts.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
thankyou... I've been really shy at the thought of posting photos...I'm a tiny person and I go to the gym often....and yes...they are real