What Is The Hottest Thing You've Experienced On Onlyfans?

rigus

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My hottest experiences have been because the guys are open to conversation.

I was subscribed to RaulDejavite, a brazilian hot guy, he is very active and open to private messaging. I like telling the guys what I like about their content and what I would like to see, even give some ideas, he was very open and thanked me, the first time he made a video about something I suggested he messaged me to tell me he wanted me to watch it before anyone else. Aww. I rebilled.

Another guy, from romania, we started messaging, I asked him about something personal he shared on a post, telling him I had the same issue, we bonded and got along so well, that we follow each other in social media he kept sending me spicy photos and talked about experiences and his plans, we talk sometimes even after a year that I didn't rebill.

winterangel

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In 2018 when OF was pretty new I purchased a sub of a hot guy I watched all the time on YouTube called Muscle Baked. Little did I know that so many You Tube "celebrities" would follow suit. He replied to messages and comments and his material remains the hottest I have seen. If he ever returned I would just hand him my wallet, lol. View attachment 42696051
Sexy guy. Is he the guy from your avatar? I would bust my nut over nudes of either!

dracoola

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual

lukaeber

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Speaking of which, hot.sox.bro is incredible! The vast majority of his content is on the main feed. In fact, I don't think he's done much ppv at all. I follow him because he's very good looking blonde twunk with a nice ass; but he does specialty content like sneakers, feet, sports wear, latex, etc.
hot.sox.bro is awesome! Lots of hot and kinky stuff on the main feed. And he’ll send even more hot content in PMs for free that isn’t allowed on the main feed. Only thing missing is there isn’t much (if any) fucking, if I’m remembering correctly.

maximus2007

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hot.sox.bro is awesome! Lots of hot and kinky stuff on the main feed. And he’ll send even more hot content in PMs for free that isn’t allowed on the main feed. Only thing missing is there isn’t much (if any) fucking, if I’m remembering correctly.
There have been a couple of bj, massage, etc., videos but yep no full on sex.

Chorizhoe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In 2018 when OF was pretty new I purchased a sub of a hot guy I watched all the time on YouTube called Muscle Baked. Little did I know that so many You Tube "celebrities" would follow suit. He replied to messages and comments and his material remains the hottest I have seen. If he ever returned I would just hand him my wallet, lol. View attachment 42696051
What’s this guy’s OF link? Or does it still exist?

Maurice9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Best experience for me was very wholesome, this guy was a new creator and I supported him throughout his first year, we talked a lot in private messages and got really close! (We’re still very good friends to date of course) He started sending me private pics and videos for free but I would always pay cause it didn’t feel right! I could tell we had a little connection, (I dare say he had a crush on me lol) but it was all very sweet and genuine.
nice nice

naked_urbex

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My OnlyFans is about traveler life around the world (abandoned places, exhib, tutorials, maps, stories, etc). With that note I had experiences with taxi drivers what wants to jerkoff with me, or bating on a friends car while I make an interview about sexual experiences, or I just have sex with my followers. One of them invite me to his hotel where he was working just to empty his dick in my mouth on the disabled bathroom. Other just took me at 3:00 am to have sex with him in the streets of Barcelona.

I think the big strength with OF is when you connect with followers and actually make it 200% real. I don’t like to stage anything (specially in countries where homosexuality is risky) and knowing that the followers are part of my experience, is rewarding.

lycrafeel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There have been a couple of bj, massage, etc., videos but yep no full on sex.
hot.sox.bro blows my mind (and blows my balls off regularly) - the guy is so friggin hot and looks so damn horny in skinny jeans, Nike pro tights, jockstraps - you name it. Seeing a dildo slidin up that tight twunky hole makes me cum every time.