What is the ideal woman from a strictly female perspective?

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder what most women hold in their mind as the generalized "ideal person" they wish to be.

Then I also wonder what it is women think men want as their idealwoman.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't touch this with a ten foot pole - it would vary from woman to woman and depends totally upon each person's goals, ethics, and ideals. You might also want to keep in mind that some of us don't give a hang what the general "ideal" of men as a whole is, but are looking to fulfill the ideal of our own ideal man.

I suggest you ask this question to men as to what *their* ideal woman is.

Last edited:

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I suggest you ask this question to men as to what *their* ideal woman is.

That would defeat the purpose of asking women what they think it is. The answer would almost unfailingly be completely different.

Oh and every person has ideals they try to live up to, you can't even name your own ideals? That's basically what I'm asking you to do, right?

I like your cock... ataiel.

Lol thanks, gotta give a shout out to www.theforum.com for that one. There's this new trend going on where they put this picture of the cockatiel on pictures of nude women/men/etc to block nudity. It's a running gag, pretty hilarious. They call it the "blockatiel", lulz

Last edited:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Lol thanks, gotta give a shout out to www.theforum.com for that one. There's this new trend going on where they put this picture of the cockatiel on pictures of nude women/men/etc to block nudity. It's a running gag, pretty hilarious. They call it the "blockatiel", lulz
LMFAO! I have a 'tiel so I laughed right away.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh and every person has ideals they try to live up to, you can't even name your own ideals? That's basically what I'm asking you to do, right?

Okay, I'll bite.

I am almost at the point of being my idea of the ultimate woman - ultra feminine with a hint of mystery and able to intuit the needs of my man and fulfill them, intelligent, ethical, honest, communicative, artistic, logical but emotional, spiritual, sensual and sexual, to be fascinating, dependable yet unpredictable, loyal, loving and giving, able to sacrifice for the good of others, to be deep - never a shallow or superficial person, to be selfless and unselfish, kind and considerate, to share intimacy, with a sense of humor and ability to forgive all, tuned into the needs of others with the intent to help as much as possible to see those needs are met, to look for good in others, living the principles of my faith - a seeker of Truth, bringing idealism into my own reality, doing no harm to another living soul, to show forth good character and always return love for abuse, and to curb my tongue and control my temper (still working on this). I'm certain I've left out several. I'm my own hardest/toughest judge.

I seek good, Truth, integrity, honesty, beauty, unconditional love, all things which are of God in this world, to be as Christlike as possible. In essence, to be the best woman/person it is humanly possible for me to be and never to settle for less.

You asked.

Last edited:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its not surprising we would assume you meant physical attributes since 99% of the questions posed here by the men have to do with what we women find to be ideal with male physical characteristics.

In which case, I have to say, I need to lose weight :>)
Otherwise, my proportions are pretty ideal.

As far as my face is concerned, I can't do much about that -
have to live with what I was given - I will not have surgery.

But I like my previous answer better. :biggrin1:

What do I think men like in a woman? Sex, sex, and more sex - *great* sex, interesting sex, engrossing sex, passionate sex, gentle sex, fulfilling sex. Plus all the other stuff I listed, but men need a lot of physical loving up and touching, affection and sex, as much as they want, whenever they want it.

Last edited:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I wonder what most women hold in their mind as the generalized "ideal person" they wish to be.

Then I also wonder what it is women think men want as their idealwoman.

Kay gosh. I can do idealized person that I wish to be (in a feminine sense):

femininity
sweetness
affection
gentleness
tact
modesty
interesting mind
sexiness

And I can't speak for all men, but my own personal experience is that men want:

customization of romantic characterizations
loyalty
privacy
learning tons about each other
indulging things about each other
serving each other
nourishing each other
having something abundant with another

But I think I mean that is what the person I date wants, and he is a bit different than the standard guy. In fact what I stated above is definitely a very specific thing and I mean it as such.

Last edited:

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, I'll bite.

I am almost at the point of being my idea of the ultimate woman - ultra feminine with a hint of mystery and able to intuit the needs of my man and fulfill them, intelligent, ethical, honest, communicative, artistic, logical but emotional, spiritual, sensual and sexual, to be fascinating, dependable yet unpredictable, loyal, loving and giving, able to sacrifice for the good of others, to be deep - never a shallow or superficial person, to be selfless and unselfish, kind and considerate, to share intimacy, with a sense of humor and ability to forgive all, tuned into the needs of others with the intent to help as much as possible to see those needs are met, to look for good in others, living the principles of my faith - a seeker of Truth, bringing idealism into my own reality, doing no harm to another living soul, to show forth good character and always return love for abuse, and to curb my tongue and control my temper (still working on this). I'm certain I've left out several. I'm my own hardest/toughest judge.

I seek good, Truth, integrity, honesty, beauty, unconditional love, all things which are of God in this world, to be as Christlike as possible. In essence, to be the best woman/person it is humanly possible for me to be and never to settle for less.

You asked.

you forgot humble

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

you forgot humble

You're right!! Except it's a given as part of being Christlike. I just forgot to specify it separately. Sorry, I stand corrected, a thing I've been a lot lately; unfortunately, I'm a young, childlike, eager-beaver spirit, crammed into a mature body. Eventually, I'll learn (I hope!)

Last edited: