What is the limit to how much girth you can take?

My girth limit is (in inches)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So how much girth can you take before it's no longer comfortable of pleasurable?

Now for some of you this is probably hypothetical as you haven't hit your limits yet. But do try to use your imagination if doing so.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, I just voted for the under six category so I could see the results.

Six dudes don't think there is a limit. But we've got one lady that thinks six is too much. I find that surprising.

matt1981

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's always painful at first - the spreading and stretching - but once loosened up she can handle ten thick inches and even take some hard and deep thrusting - makes her climaxes very powerful and intense, and her verbal responses to the thrusting are unbelieveable. First very important step - she has to be prepared and make sopping wet and dripping for it!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, I'm currently pregnant, so that makes me a lot stretchier than usual, and I also don't know what circumference in inches would be excessive for me, but this is what I can offer about girth limitations, in my experience.

For me, this one is hard to answer since it changes depending on circumstances. With me, I can take more width when I stretch out and if I remain stretched out due to toy usage or lots of sex. Without regular sex or dildo or vibrator use, I get smaller again, which can be a problem when TheBF goes out of town, so I use dildos and sex toys to remain stretched out for his return. If I don't, I get sore too fast and we can't have sex for long before I want to stop due to the discomfort. TheBF has told me that he can feel me getting tighter after only a few days, but he's never mentioned the tightness to me during sex (as in, "Wow, you're tight!") before two weeks apart without using any insertion toys. It's not so fun. That burning sensation from being stretched out is only tolerable to a degree. Past a certain level of intensity, it just hurts and makes me sore very fast, but a day or two later, the same girth won't have the same effect on me any more because my vagina has stretched out to accommodate him. I assume that at least some other women must experience the same phenomenon.

We've been attempting fisting. So far, 3 fingers is uncomfortable, 4 fingers is extremely uncomfortable. With four fingers, I feel like my tender parts are being crushed between his knuckles and my pelvic bones. I get a strong urge for him to just stop with both 3 and 4 fingers. He's only successfully gotten four fingers in once and he said that it was so tight that it hurt his hand, like when someone shakes your hand too hard and he's crushing your fingers.

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I find this one hard to answer as well.

With toys I find anything bigger than 4 inches to be too much.

With real penises, anything bigger than 5 or 5.5 will leave me sore for a week if I'm not fucking him on a regular basis. My FB is the one exception to this rule. He has a 6" girth and I'm not sore after seeing him. I seem to have an extreme arousal response with him though (ie. wet and open upon hearing his voice, let alone if he touches me). But if I'm seeing a guy regularly, more than 6" is fine.

I have tried fisting (and succeeded). More than 4 fingers was uncomfortable, but not so much so that I couldn't handle it. Mind you, that was with the FB of magic powers.

I didn't vote because my answer isn't really straight-forward enough.