What is the longest time that you have lasted during sex?

1 hour 40 mins without any drug use. I was surprised at myself. And the eventual orgasm was insane.

Reactions: pursine

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My personal best is two hours more than once. My wife and I have literally fucked for two hours several times. We of course used several positions especially when we would get tired. The cock and pussy felt so good we just couldn't stop. I have learned over the years to control my cumming and give my wife all the good long thick cock that she can handle. I love her very much and eat her pussy often as it turns me own and makes my cock as hard as a fucking rock. I swear it feels like my cock gets a little bigger when I slide it inside her luscious pussy. I sink it balls deep in her pussy and just push and hold it and watch her facial expressions and can read her mind. We have found several positions that doesn't require a lot of physical exhurtion and that helps us postpone our fucking sessions. I love to be able to pleasure my wifes pussy for that long of a period. She loves sucking my cock. Its like a sucker to her. I love eating her pussy more than I love to eat when I am hungry. I love to eat pussy. My lips covering her pussy lips and my tongue plunging inside her pussy. Licking her clit and sucking her clit makes her crazy. I can just put my tongue on her clit and hold it and make her cum. She loves it. We also love to fuck so I am sure this has a lot to do with the fact that we can fuck for two hours.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How are you guys lasting so long?

lasting longer is all about putting your mind on other things beside fucking. Learning to control your cumming. Learning other positions that are not as strenuous and that doesn't require as much energy when you get tired. You can learn to fuck longer it just takes a combination of these things.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know, but probably nowhere near as long as the hours posted above. If my wife thinks it's too long she'll tell me she needs a break and finish me off some other way.

Reactions: 6inchcock

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know, but probably nowhere near as long as the hours posted above. If my wife thinks it's too long she'll tell me she needs a break and finish me off some other way.

You crack me up dude.

Reactions: twoton

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Four hours is my record, but with a few breaks to drink water and recover a bit before going at it again. It wasn't all fucking either - plenty of variety switching around between sucking, ass eating, kissing, etc.

I have a weird condition. During the first 15 minutes of fucking I can cum very quickly if I want to. But after crossing the 20 minute boundary, it becomes more difficult to cum and I have to work for it at that point. I think maybe my cock gets sort of numb from so much thrusting action. I don't generally lose my hardon, but orgasm becomes more difficult over the course of a long fuck session.

Reactions: royksopp4

Somewhere between 2 and 3 hours.
By the time I get to 15-20 minutes, the action kind of settles into a wet hot groove and I'm pretty much good to go indefinitely.