What is the longest time that you have lasted during sex?

An hour is my longest without cumming, but then after I came she hopped back on it for another 30 mins

JackDoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
all night in a 4 way. I often don't finish and say to my wife she owes me one. It's usually physical exhaustion that stops play (must do more cardio). Yet other times I can happily bust a nut in 10-15mins and go to sleep.

It's all about head state when I start, sometimes I'll say it's gonna be a quickie and hey presto it is and other times I'll tell I'm not gonna cum this time - this makes her try even harder to get me off ;)

D

deleted1025121

These numbers are kind of baffling. I understand the general sex for a few hours..as the entire sexual act. But I'm curious the actual amount of time you're penis is inserted into her and actively pumping. Thats how long I want to know.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
These numbers are kind of baffling. I understand the general sex for a few hours..as the entire sexual act. But I'm curious the actual amount of time you're penis is inserted into her and actively pumping. Thats how long I want to know.
I never literally timed it, but have had quite a few times where I just went on and on for at least an hour or more, could not cum regardless of changing positions, handjob, footjob, blowjob, piv, etc. and finally just stopped to rest, then was able to cum in a few minutes of insertion.

For total session time, I was with a lover who was really into everything I was into, very adventurous, and we did a bondage scene where she tied me and just went apeshit on me. She spanked, flogged, sucked, pushed her pussy in my face, jerked me *just* below the point of no return so many times. She could read me like a damn book. She finally untied me, and begged to be fucked. We did for a half hour, her cumming like crazy. When I finally shot it had been at least four hours of edging me, and I hadn't had sex for a few weeks. I've never shot a load like that before or since. Long thick ropes of cum, the first few over her head striking the headboard, then in her hair and face, then her tits and belly. It was an awesome and (obviously) memorable orgasm!

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, that is the way I interpreted it, and answered it in my previous post https://www.lpsg.com/threads/what-i...-lasted-during-sex.458528/page-2#post-6238485
"Sex time" overall has varied very greatly from 5-10 minute quickies to many hours of "play time" that includes kissing, caressing, undressing, manual and oral stimulation, position switching, after-orgasm resting, and starting everything all over again.

ChriJo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably about an hour. However, I prefer a long period of foreplay and then a shorter period of more intense fucking.

I've very rarely used condoms so I can't give any useful response to the comparable time.