What is the longest time you have ever gone without cumming?

How long have you ever gone without cumming?

• 24 hrs

Votes: 18 2.9%
  • 3 days

Votes: 79 12.7%
  • 7 days

Votes: 209 33.7%
  • 14 days

Votes: 155 25.0%
  • 1 month

Votes: 128 20.6%
  • 6 months

Votes: 19 3.1%
  • 1 year or more

Votes: 12 1.9%

• Total voters

Guardian100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
2 years, when I first started masterbating my dad caught me on numerous ocassion and told me it was a bad thing to do, I didn't know any better so I believed him and stopped ( I assumed that I was the only person that did this and I was abnormal if I did it)

After a couple of years my mates were talking about it, and in the back of my head I thought Dad you lying SoB! and the fapping recommenced lol :biggrin1:

AliceWantsUncut

Experimental Member
Media
I thought this thread was about holding off once you started getting aroused.. (4 hours of bliss) *sings All By Myself...*

But my answer to the actual question would be around 3 days, I think, in recent years. The longest when I was a bit younger may have been 2-4 weeks.

D_Vladimir Jurkov

Experimental Member
Media
One month while in military summer school. I didn't even feel like masturbating when I was home, and that still happens present day when I don't do it for a week. But back to the past situation, it was a few days after being at home that I told myself I had to. And I didn't even feel like it but I know it didn't take long to cum. Needless to say, after that I was back to doing it every day or two.

dryshanghai

1st Like
Media
After 31 days of playing with myself in the shower, right to the endge of cumming, I finally gushed the biggest, thickest, hottest load of my life thus far. Like 12 full pumps of jizz.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
40 days is my max & the loads I shot were worth the wait because I literally covered myself from my cock to the top of my head including almost every inch of my face. I used to have it on tape & would show women & they'd want me to save up a 40-day load to shoot all over them.

east215

Just Browsing
Media
The only reason I went for a whole month without cumming was that I was in the hospital, recovering from a ruptured appendix..

tieguy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am currently at 16 days without cumming or having any sperm leave my balls! i although you wouldn't know by the cum stains on my jack-off magazines!

louielouie82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I seem to go through boom and bust cycles in my sex drive the older I get. Sometimes I've gotta get off several times a day. During times of great stress, I won't do it for weeks... and force myself to j/o so I'll regain my drive. Most of the time, that's not a problem, tho. :tongue:

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My longest is two weeks - without masturbating or anything. Right now I'm at 8 days with daily masturbation/edging. As a result, I am so full of cum that when I start masturbating I leak a few drops of cum but I'm not cumming.

I'm gonna see how long I can go without cumming. But I'm so juiced up that I don't think it'll be many days from before I'm painting myself with a huge load of cum. I imagine that if I keep this up I'll have a wet dream at some point which will screw everything up - but hey, it's the journey, right?

Simba

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can manage not having sex for one year or two, but cannot stay without jerking for more than 14 days. It is normally hard not to jerk every day, so 14 days is really the best i can do. I know it is a form of addiction, but i'm young and hormones need to be set free very often....;-)

draw22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
one whole summer///bout 3 months...visited Garner NC and i was afraid id take to loooonng, so i held it, and everything was so sensitive and stressful! ooooh man the south. every grown guy looks like ben affleck or Lochlyn Munro. every guy my age has long hair,freckles, and drives a minivan.....so hott!