What is the longest time you have ever gone without cumming?

How long have you ever gone without cumming?

• 24 hrs

Votes: 18 2.9%
  • 3 days

Votes: 79 12.7%
  • 7 days

Votes: 209 33.7%
  • 14 days

Votes: 155 25.0%
  • 1 month

Votes: 128 20.6%
  • 6 months

Votes: 19 3.1%
  • 1 year or more

Votes: 12 1.9%

• Total voters

wilderness

Cherished Member
Media
i guess it's around 7 days - can't remember exactly. i'm so horny that i have to jack at least once a day if not twice. i've gone months without intercourse with another person (male/female) but i am a bit of a loner at times. :tongue:

i want to try a 30 day fast with no ejaculation but don't believe i can do it :eek:

D_ana11xvz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I first started jacking off at age 13 I became instantly addicted. For a while I tried to resist and I was able to last up to 10 days. Since then I might of had a longer time from when I first arrived in Germany, because I was staying with a conservative family and in Germany they don't have bathroom fans to cover up the sound of wanking.

RickofManila

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The last time I cum was Oct.17. A little over a week and that's so far my longest period without cumming. But it feels me damn horny!

whabb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
12 days. It was 44 years ago & I was in Viet Nam. I was about to go on R&R to Bangkok, and I wanted to save up so I could be ultra-horny and fuck my brains out. It worked.

12 days is also the longest I've ever gone without jerking it. I've been married for almost 47 years, have had several affairs, a few one-night stands, over 350 visits to various masage parlors, and several serious surgeries, but 12 days is still the longest I've gone without making myself cum.

40InchBooty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do this every now and then to prove to myself that I'm not addicted to wanking. I usually go 7 days by choice. I spent one New Years at a friend's house but was there for about 6 days up to New Years. On New Year's eve had so much to drink and didn't go to the bathroom once. The next day I finally had a wank when my dick just wouldn't go down.

My God... I tried to cum into a bottle of Vodka because I didn't know where I would put it and I knew that there would be a lot, there was so much of it and it was so thick! I had to force myself to stop after 6 thick shots.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've gone a month or so on several occasions because I thought I would end up being hornier and "looking better" at a nude beach. Over the years I found it doesn't work that way with me. The more I edge to orgasm, jack off in a frenzy or have sex in any way the hornier I stay and the fuller and heavier and more responsive my cock is. I'm completely sold on the idea that the more orgasms you have the higher your libido will stay and the healthier your penis will be.

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Willing volunteer to take that 21 day load, Jo :wink:

I'm afraid that load went 2 days ago (12 November*) making it 34 days....
but maybe I cheated, as I wasn't feeling well for the first 10 days or so.

(* I had a tentative arrangement to meet up with Britten but the timing didn't work out, so I went to my local cruisin ground and met this young guy who dropped to his knees when I pulled it out - in the mud. It was difficult to make it last longer than a couple of minutes. I didn't let him know I was about to unload and he got a mouthful, which he spat out onto the ground as I added to it.)

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Longest time without cumming while having sex or jerking off in a session?
Or u mean longest you've gone without release period?
I can jerk off for 7 or more hours without cumming.
I usually blow a load every other day at the most