What is the longest you have abstained from cummin

Issobolic: What is the longest period you have abstained from ejacuating and when you finally did, how did you do it?

Me it was 2 weeks.
When I did, I was sex (missionary) and bare. Dont' worry, we were both safe and she was on the pill ;)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
One week. I was just too busy for the whole week to masturbate. When I finally did get some time alone, I jerked several times. My first cumshot was actually in my hair. And I was pointing my dick straight up when it shot. Maybe a few degrees off, I don't know.

mavedick

Experimental Member
Media
I've done 40 days! Below is the official history of my abstinence record fetish.

I started masturbating at age 12. Nobody had told me that it was normal, so I suffered guilt and occsionally tried to stop. Only one time did I make it to seven days at age 15. At 16 I finally learned (from Kinsey at the library) that masturbation was normal. I rejoiced! At age 17, I didn't cum for 13 days while on a trip with a youth group. That was hard!

Through college, I ejaculated frequently. Afterward, usually once per year, I'd try to go for a new abstinence record--just to prove that I had the self control. It was tough, but in a strange way I really grooved on getting super horny and even looked forward to the annual attempts. I'd start my abstinence on the first day of a month, so that I could easily count the days. It was a few years before I ever broke the two-week barrier. I remember making it to 16 days one year and then 23 days, but that's when I hit a wall.

It was a few more years before I was able to get even that far again, but when I did, I was determined to go for the whole month. I did it, but it was only by masturbating almost to orgasm every few days to dull the intense desire. It was February in a non-leap year. I was happy with that, but only for a while. It kept bugging me that I'd only done a short month, so I had to prove myself by going for 31 days. I also decided that no stimulation whatsoever would be allowed. After a few failures, I finally achieved it. It was agnony, and I promised myself never to try that again.

Then, they just had to go and make that movie "Forty Days and Forty Nights"! The gauntlet had been cast, but I hesitated to accept the challenge. Then, due to a period of intense overwork, I suddenly realized one day that it had been six days since I'd done anything. On the spur of the moment, I decided to take that head start and go for the legendary 40 days. Again, I would allow myself no stimulation at all. I accomplished it, but the last few weeks were sheer hell.

After doing 40 days, I don't think I have anything else to prove. I know that I'll never try to set another record. Still, occasionally, I'll abstain for about a week--just enough to enjoy an elevated level of horniness. Call it my peculiar masochism.

I remember at the end of that 13-day trip at age 17, I had to jack for about an hour before I got any result. I wondered if the nerves in my reproductive system had forgotten how to respond. Later, I always ended my record-setting attempts by solo masturbation, usually with me being so horny that I'd finally give in and say "To hell with this, I've GOT to cum!" I'd get off very quickly and easily, with super intense orgasms and much semen. My final 40-day triumph ended with a weak, unsatisfying orgasm and a dully aching ejaculation of odd-smelling fluid. It was a bit scary! Fortunately, though, things quickly returned to normal.

There you have it. It's a bit of a paradox. I love orgasm and ejaculation tremendously, and I enjoy them frequently, but I also feel the desire to abstain occasionally. Some self-appointed "expert" once told me that I haven't resolved my adolescent guilt and was still trying to stop, but that's crap. I just believe that a man who hasn't done an extended abstinence has missed out on one of the most powerful sexual experiences available to him. It's something that everybody ought to try at least once. You might even find some strange pleasure in self-denial, as I do. I would not recommend 40 days, however!

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
Well one time I did it for about two months after reading and studying Taoism I decided to try going for without for two months and I did not do anything for two long months...Wow but when I did after the two months it shot off like a fire hose! Jose'Latinoboy9

CharlieDick

1st Like
Media
I think maybe two weeks, but it was impossible. It must have been during my guilt trips. I felt guilty as a teenager, guilty when I was married. Now I jack off about twice a day, including times when I'm being fucked.

DenBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't think I've ever gone more than 10 days. My balls start to ache all the time and I have a continuous erection after 5-6 days.

mavedick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Latinoboy9@Jul 8 2005, 09:21 PM
Well one time I did it for about two months after reading and studying Taoism I decided to try going for without for two months and I did not do anything for two long months...Wow but when I did after the two months it shot off like a fire hose! Jose'Latinoboy9
[post=327756]Quoted post[/post]​
I'm not into Eastern religions, but my understanding of the Tao is that the whole point of its sexual teachings is to enjoy sexual pleasures, even orgasm, but to avoid ejaculation. When you abstained for two months, were you abstaining from everything, or just from ejaculating?

mavedick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by gooseneck@Jul 9 2005, 05:30 PM
i think i went 10 weeks my junior year (2 yrs. ago)...
[post=327952]Quoted post[/post]​
Wow! Your ten weeks makes my 40 days look puny! Goose, I'd be interested in knowing what motivated you to decide to stop for so long. Was it just an experiment, or were you really trying to give up the big M permanently?

jimmyjoejeater

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Issobolic@Jul 7 2005, 12:12 PM
What is the longest period you have abstained from ejacuating and when you finally did, how did you do it?

Me it was 2 weeks.
When I did, I was sex (missionary) and bare. Dont' worry, we were both safe and she was on the pill ;)
[post=327377]Quoted post[/post]​

Ummmmm, what time is it? }(

Really tho, I tried to go 2 weeks once and couldn't do it. I think I made it 3 days.

jimmy

Pye

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly-- mine was early teen years and I just stopped cuz I thought I was doing it too much..It was actually a few months and then I had my first wet dream-- something I had never experienced before-- I've only had 2 in my life.

I figured it was my body's way of saying JO or you'll have a lot of explaining to do to mom about the sheets

mavedick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by gooseneck@Jul 11 2005, 03:27 PM
I'll start another "fast" when I start college at Yale, just to c how my roommates are and if they do it themselves. B)
[post=328319]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, of course they do! It's just a matter of when and where--and how open and honest they'll be about it.

jimmyjoejeater

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by JohnTheHorse@Jul 12 2005, 05:51 PM
Longest for me was about 3 weeks last year. I shot a huge amount when I finally did cum.
[post=328661]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't know how you guys can do it. I start getting mean if I haven't busted a nut in 24 hours! I've been seeing weeks, months and years posted and have been thinking to myself just what would I become in that amount of time!!! It's a scary thought and I think we have enough axe murderers in the world so I'm gonna JO frequently to save lives! :headbang:

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
Originally posted by mavedick+Jul 9 2005, 05:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mavedick &#064; Jul 9 2005, 05:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Latinoboy9@Jul 8 2005, 09:21 PM
Well one time I did it for about two months after reading and studying Taoism I decided to try going for without for two months and I did not do anything for two long months...Wow but when I did after the two months it shot off like a fire hose&#33; Jose&#39;Latinoboy9
[post=327756]Quoted post[/post]​
I&#39;m not into Eastern religions, but my understanding of the Tao is that the whole point of its sexual teachings is to enjoy sexual pleasures, even orgasm, but to avoid ejaculation. When you abstained for two months, were you abstaining from everything, or just from ejaculating?
[post=327950]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Mavedick it was just from ejaculating "Holding the Million Dollar Point" as it is called and it really works...Jose&#39;Latinoboy9

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I second Jimmy. I&#39;ve been on a near-daily habit ever since I was a teenager and I show very few signs of slowing down. If I get really caught up in a lot of school work, I&#39;ll go the good part of a week without giving myself some hand lovin&#39;. It&#39;s funny &#39;cause sometimes I will "forget" to jerk off and then think, "Hmmm, I didn&#39;t get around to playing with you today."

Of course if I&#39;m not distracted by work, every few days is about the most I can hold out. Like Jimmy said, I can feel my calm and cool start to slip -- not "mean," per se, but a bit more agitated. Heh.

dijstra1975

Experimental Member
Media
three weeks two days...I was crewing a racing yacht and there wasn&#39;t space to pee or crap without being seen let alone jerk off (though a fellow crew member did try and was spotted).

Afterwards I had my cock in my GF&#39;s cunt within 5 minutes of arriving home ... she says its the biggest I&#39;ve ever been and she was as wet I&#39;ve known her...I came big time after four or five thrusts but stayed hard...

One of the best sex sessions ever for us...she came 5 times in two hours the last time pressed up against the balcony rail watching the regatta fireworks with me taking her from behind. I was dry by them but had the most amazing orgasm.

Best fuck of my life....Dij

Reactions: ScubaSkier

jimmyjoejeater

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by rabudo@Jul 13 2005, 09:39 AM
A month, during this year&#39;s exams period. I wanted to be fully concentrated in my studies, as most of the time I was locked in my room "studying" I spent it jerking off. The afternoon I ended my examinations I ran home (I was alone for the whole day) I turned on my computer, jacked off for about 2 hours and then came without pleasure but with a lot of pain... :mad: I had to come a couple of times more before it stopped hurting, but it took me several days before I had a nice pleasurable orgasm. I&#39;ll never try it again...
[post=328798]Quoted post[/post]​

Painful orgasms&#33; Oh my&#33; Hardly seems worth it. LOL&#33;

I was recently in school taking a VERY fast moving course. The theory part of the class lasted 5 weeks inwhich a tremendous amount of information was covered and we started every class with a test&#33; OUCH&#33; I was having to read and understand and commit to memory 8 to 10 chapters a day and the last 2 days of class the load was doubled. I would reach a point where I couldn&#39;t concentrate anymore and felt that my brain was saturated so I would take a 20 or 30 minute brake and enjoy the pleasure of having a penis after which I was able to return to my studies with a renewed interest. I pulled a 4.0 GPA and believe with all my heart that I would not have done so well without the penis brakes. Just goes to show we all have different study habbits. LO L