What is the longest you have abstained from cummin

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by stimey
Three long months--- wasn't in the mood.... How crazy was that??

S

I can only go for 3 days without having a wet dream. Didn't know it was possible not to ejaculate for weeks or even months.

stimey

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick+Jul 17 2005, 04:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr. Dilznick &#064; Jul 17 2005, 04:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-stimey
Three long months--- wasn&#39;t in the mood.... How crazy was that??

S

I can only go for 3 days without having a wet dream. Didn&#39;t know it was possible not to ejaculate for weeks or even months.
[post=329719]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Neither did I.But as in my blog I relly don&#39;t do it that often (for religous reasons). Again, no real woman at the time, and work was killing me. The load was a viscious one-- got light headed.

S

D

deleted3782

When I was very young (11-14) I got off every day at least once. I went to boarding school when I turned 14, and decided I would make a fresh start. This included not thinking about dicks, and not jacking off. With all the distractions of living 500 miles from home, new surroundings, new friends, and two roomates...I was able to not jack off for the entire fall trimester (September-December). Eventually I fell back into the old routine, though not on the level I had been before school.

Last summer, for no good reason other than being a challenge, I went just over a month without getting off. Earlier this month I went about 8 days without. Frankly, its gets boring for me to jack off on a regular basis, so I refrain for periods of time. Opportunities for sex with others is extraordinarily rare for me, so that isnt much of a distraction either. Its impossible to measure, but I&#39;m sure I have a much lower sex drive than most guys. In some ways, I think I enjoy holding off...if not to build my energy levels, then to give myself a rest or to exert some level of control in my life. Other times I do it once a day, just to show myself that I can maintain that frequency.

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
I have "quit" masturbating at several points in time, and have long since decided to never try that again. I&#39;ve gone for three months at a time once, four weeks at a time once, two weeks at a time several times, and the rest of the time, I&#39;d say the amount of space between orgasms is better measured in hours than in days. :grin:

But I do have a few comments in response to some of these entries.

(1) I&#39;ve never had any pain associated with ejaculation when ending a dry spell. In fact, it was always quite the opposite--the most amazing orgasms I&#39;ve ever had. I love it when the cum starts to just sorta "spill" out for seemingly ever before you start shooting&#33;

(2) I never felt like I was going to turn into an axe murderer (at least for more than a couple of days... lol). There seems to be a threshold you reach where your body is no longer used to having sexual stimulation frequently and you start to "need" it less. Usually that starts to happen for me after several days or up to a week, I think.

(3) Even with these prolonged times of non-orgasm, I NEVER had a wet dream. In fact, I&#39;ve never had one at all, as far as I can remember. And I think I&#39;d remember something like that...

I used to keep a blog on here when I tried to give it up for lent earlier this year. I just went back and looked at it now... I went a whopping 11 days...

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I seem to remember going a few weeks without, while my (then) partner was out of town...building up to a big welcome home cumfest.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don&#39;t think I&#39;ve ever kept an accurate count at any point, but I&#39;m sure I&#39;ve gone at least a few weeks without ejaculating, maybe even a month. I&#39;ve played around with my self-control in a number of areas in my life, and this is one of them. I&#39;m sort of surprised that I can&#39;t give an exact day count.

In my experience, when I purposely try to abstain, it&#39;s more on my mind and thus tougher to avoid. Plus I&#39;ve always loved masturbating in the shower, and, you know, since one can&#39;t exactly avoid showering, the temptation is always sort of hanging around so to speak.

Another factor that influences this for me is my lingering battle with insomnia. Often I find that a good orgasm can help me unwind and sleep an hour or two. But when I&#39;m in the midst of a real low-sleep period, I find that I just don&#39;t masturbate, sort of drifting through life, going through the motions to resemble a human being. I can think of at least one period where I probably went for three weeks or more, but I can&#39;t be sure since I lose track of time too.

I will certainly echo the sentiments already shared as to how magnificent the orgasm is once I get around to indulging after a dry period. Usually too quick, but there&#39;s often another or two waiting in the wings, eager to make a debut. ;)

Krueger: Wow. I thought I commented in here already. If we&#39;re saying longest time without jo or wet dream, then 12 days. If wet dreams don&#39;t count, 21. Going for more.

As a side note, using "the million dollar point" is really bad for you. You can go to jackinworld and there&#39;s more info about it there.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To answer the original question, discounting some times when a career and living conditions made it impractical, the longest I have voluntarily gone without ejaculation was about 3 weeks. I have always cum a great deal with a strong ejaculation anyway, but to make a long story short, a couple of years ago I knew a lady who had told me she really liked big cocks that could "shoot across the room" (her words). So because of timing with my career I had to travel for a bit before we could get together, I saved myself until I returned and we got together. I was miserable for those 3 weeks...lol. My balls hurt and my lower back got achy. Still, I wanted to impress and please her so I kept it in and waited until I returned. She was very appreciative and I think she still talks about it...lol.

drgnma413

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ok lets see....

Intentional Non-masturbation: 5 days
Unintentional from being in situations where the chance of getting caught was 100%: 1 week
Unintentional from just forgetting by being too busy: 6 days
The moment I actually have sex: ....Priceless(or should I say timeless)

For a few years I would try and go for records but then I found out that the longer I waited the more hyperactive and annoying I would become to my friends(just like when I was a kid only I couldn&#39;t masturbate then....HEY, wait a minute that explains EVERYTHING&#33;) Not only all that but I seem to have found a direct link to the periods in school when just plain forget to do it and these odd occurences where I can go without sleep(my stamina never dropped below 80%) for up to about the same amount of time I&#39;ve been abstinent. I&#39;m not joking with this one....its how I got through my last set of exams with so many A&#39;s.

....can anyone explain that one?

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
about 12 hours .............. lol.

I have been averaging masturbating about twice a day (unless I am having regular sex) since I was about 15 except for the VERY RARE times when I can&#39;t get even a couple of minutes to myself. I tend to get cranky and the damn thing just swells up all the time. Longest was when I was in hospital with a badly fractured leg, I hadn&#39;t beat off for about 4 days when I was suddenly given "time to take care of things" every day (but that is another story) -- lol.

I just enjoy it so much, I can&#39;t even imagine giving it up.

ToxicNarcotic18

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i usually jerk off about 2 times a day, but during junior year me and a few friends made a pact not to jerk off for awhile or to see who could go the longest and i lasted 3 and a half weeks when i finally did jerk off i thought my balls would shrivel up cause i shot soo much, it felt great though
oh and the guy who won lasted for 4 months

D_Cleught Clitickler

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I&#39;ve just returned from a trip with some friends where i didn&#39;t cum for 10 days....just wanked now and shot the biggest load of my life&#33;&#33;&#33; i think i will abstain some more....it even made a &#39;ping&#39; sound as it hit a glass 2 feet away&#33; but now my balls ache badly....is this normal after abstention??

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by mavedick@Jul 8 2005, 12:54 AM
I&#39;ve done 40 days&#33; Below is the official history of my abstinence record fetish.

[post=327566]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;m 33 and have only missed a daily session 3 times that I can think of. Each time I was ill and once had a wet dream in place. I went though the guilt thing when young, about going blind and all that, but it was just too much fun.