What is the longest you have abstained from cummin

thkbeercan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i went 4 weeks a few years ago. not intnetional, just could nt find anybody i wanted to suck my cock. i do not jack of, haven't for years. the only time i cum is wheni get sucked, which is normally 2-3 times a week. but that particular summer i guess timing was bad, could not connect with a cocksucker..so i just held it. the guy who got the load was very happy afterwards..he swallowed it all

nicholas

Just Browsing
Media
3 weeks. I usually jerk off almost every morning. When I have my morning wood, I feel so horny and my "sleep" is not complete without this fun-ritual.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I cannot EVER remember going without an orgasm for more than 4 or 5 days. Then I would blow enough paste to wallpaper a room!

Originally posted by nicholas@Sep 29 2005, 06:33 AM
3 weeks. I usually jerk off almost every morning. When I have my morning wood, I feel so horny and my "sleep" is not complete without this fun-ritual.
[post=347428]Quoted post[/post]​

D

deleted3782

When I was very young (11-14) I got off every day at least once. I went to boarding school when I turned 14, and decided I would make a fresh start. This included not thinking about dicks, and not jacking off. With all the distractions of living 500 miles from home, new surroundings, new friends, and two roomates...I was able to not jack off for the entire fall trimester (September-December). Eventually I fell back into the old routine, though not on the level I had been before school.

Last summer, for no good reason other than being a challenge, I went just over a month without getting off. Earlier this month I went about 8 days without. Frankly, its gets boring for me to jack off on a regular basis, so I refrain for periods of time. Opportunities for sex with others is extraordinarily rare for me, so that isnt much of a distraction either. Its impossible to measure, but I'm sure I have a much lower sex drive than most guys. In some ways, I think I enjoy holding off...if not to build my energy levels, then to give myself a rest or to exert some level of control in my life. Other times I do it once a day, just to show myself that I can maintain that frequency.

From the dead thread file...

My record still holds... :rolleyes:

Anyone else?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have tried to refrain many many times
I have used all sorts of tactics .. from bringing in religion to trying to be all smart ass with reasons why i should not even touch it ..but to no avail
A-Maybe a week at most haha'
(and NO regrets whatsoever.. flows easier if you let Nature take its course'))
enz

bigmoochie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't JO anymore, really (only about 4 times a year - my interest in it dramatically decreased after I first had sex just after my 19th b-day, my sex drive has not decreased, however :wink:), & I haven't been in a sexual relationship for 3 years (I'm not having sex with the girl I just started seeing about a month ago). So . . . I'd say 6 months? Yeah, that sounds about right.

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think when I was in highschool during a trip, I went without ejaculating for at least 2 weeks. But I was still going through puberty, so I don't know if that really counts.

Lately though (within the last year), I've gone without cumming for a little over a week, for about 3 times, and each time, when I finally blew my load, I tried to edge for a while so that it didn't cum out too thick (because I like to shoot it). I ended up shooting a few longer-distance ropes, followed by thick spurts that didn't fly as far. This movie is one that I recorded after saving up for a while.

And in this one, it had only been a few days since my last ejaculation, but I edged for a while. The cum wasn't as thick, though (as in the other movie) but still very enjoyable:biggrin1:.

I'm pretty sure, for me at least, that if I abstain from cumming for a week or more, my cum will be really thick, but like I said, I do try to edge for a while so that I can really launch it:tongue:.

thkbeercan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
4 weeks (and they were the longest 4 weeks of my life)
The last 2 weeks, there wasn't one waking moment that I was able to ignore the full feeling in my balls, almost a dull ache, as well as a constant irritation with anyone and everyone I met. tThere was also a feeling in my head, like being on the verge of getting a headache. I did not like it.
I just don't like jacking off anymore, (done it too may times, I guess) and was unable to get head because I tend to be picky about my cocksuckers.When I finally did get sucked off, the lucky cocksucker almost drowned in jizz....

powerbook06

Sexy Member
Media
I don't JO anymore, really (only about 4 times a year - my interest in it dramatically decreased after I first had sex just after my 19th b-day, my sex drive has not decreased, however :wink:), & I haven't been in a sexual relationship for 3 years (I'm not having sex with the girl I just started seeing about a month ago). So . . . I'd say 6 months? Yeah, that sounds about right.
I cannot be true... or can it? :eek:

My longest period was about 4-6 weeks in the army. Too much hard conditions to let you think about such things but after some time nature took over control. :biggrin1: Even now, under pressure and every sort of duties I have some difficulty going beyond one week, but I usually try to abstain for two weeks.

eddie63

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The longest was about (2) months, just wanted to see if I could do it. It was the longest (2) months, having morning wood & afternoon wood didn't help either. I finally gave in and jacked off. Boy, did I cum all over myself. I must have j/o about 4 times that day.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
When I was very young (11-14) I got off every day at least once. I went to boarding school when I turned 14, and decided I would make a fresh start. This included not thinking about dicks, and not jacking off. With all the distractions of living 500 miles from home, new surroundings, new friends, and two roomates...I was able to not jack off for the entire fall trimester (September-December). Eventually I fell back into the old routine, though not on the level I had been before school.

Last summer, for no good reason other than being a challenge, I went just over a month without getting off. Earlier this month I went about 8 days without. Frankly, its gets boring for me to jack off on a regular basis, so I refrain for periods of time. Opportunities for sex with others is extraordinarily rare for me, so that isnt much of a distraction either. Its impossible to measure, but I'm sure I have a much lower sex drive than most guys. In some ways, I think I enjoy holding off...if not to build my energy levels, then to give myself a rest or to exert some level of control in my life. Other times I do it once a day, just to show myself that I can maintain that frequency.

I would have either been in the assylum or locked up for murder one if I had gone that long without release.