What is the longest you have abstained from cummin

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had hernia surgery in college and was out of commission or emission for three weeks. One of my caretakers was a male nurse who was a friend of my Dad's. He teased me roundly because he had to go back to the pharmacy twice for a larger jockstrap. I had edema which caused my scrotum to swell to over softball size. The jockstrap was strange because it only held my balls and had a hole for my penis to stick out. Pharmacy sent a jockstrap for a 20-year-old. Al called them up and said "send up one for a horse."

Then he told me that my "hose was gonna be stopped up for a while, and when it blows it's gonna blow by itself."

I didn't know what he meant, but I found out! At the end of three weeks when I still didn't even want to think about sex I had a wet dream that soaked my pajama tops and sheets good.

The edema had gone down by then, but it felt comfortable having that jock on. But it pointed my penis outward (and upward when I'd have a nocturnal erection) and kablooey!

The worst part about the whole thing - I was convalescing at my parents and still not well enough to get around real well, so I had to tell her the next morning that my sheets needed changing. Now that's embarrassing.

jayagoose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Since I first started at age 12, my longest is a month, when I was 17 and at a summer camp where I never had any privacy. I don't even know how I went that long - I think I'm hornier at 27 than I was at 17, lol. I get an irresistible urge after a couple days. It's not like I'm constantly erect, but all I can think about is sex and I can barely function as a human being until I cum.

George_bare

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
mine was 2 weeks.. when i had my p.a. done...
I couldnt even go the 2 weeks i was supposed to for my Apadravya, I was just getting too much stimulation but then again i am a bit of a pain pig as well. otherwise I think the longest I have gone is 3 weeks after me weight loss surgery I knew it would hurt like hell when I tensed the muscles up.
george

giantsfrey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my record of not coming at all is like 4 weeks i think. only did that once, then decided its best to just jerk it haha. the longest i've been without actual sex is 7 or 8 months i think. i'm not quite 22 yet though so i'm sure i'll have longer droughts than that eventually

DallasMarine

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Mine was 3 months during boot camp. Too tired at the end of the day to even think about it. Boot leave was a different story. I dont think I took my hand off my dick for the whole two week period.

• Love
Reactions: Bluto.The.Terrible

D_Dougie Styall

Experimental Member
Media
Mine was 3 months during boot camp. Too tired at the end of the day to even think about it. Boot leave was a different story. I dont think I took my hand off my dick for the whole two week period.

Wow, I came (as it were) in here to say the same thing!

I didn't even get hard for the first 6 or 7 weeks of Basic. I finally managed to get hard enough to rub one out at night once and my balls clinched so hard it felt like I was shooting molasses. It was the biggest, thickest load I've ever had. I NEVER want to experience that again.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
30 days as a challenge against my friends....I started up again with sex....It was embarrassing......I came in just ten minutes

Master of your own domain, eh? My favorite part is when Kramer came sliding into the room, slapped down his money and said "I'm out!"

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Abstained for two weeks once while I was on an overseas trip. When I returned, I whacked off and shot one of the biggest loads of my life. Huge, arcing streams all over my bedroom carpet (didn't even bother to put a towel down :biggrin1:). It was a relief, to be sure.

I normally have pretty big pops, but that one was amazing. I can still visualize it to this day, and that was a lot of years ago.

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
the longest I been without was maybe 3 weeks. Shipboard military stuff and no time to my self. Man, I get cross and aggressive after a few days and my nuts hurt. When I finally blew the cum was so heavy felt like little ball bearings and looked like cottage cheese. Very satisfying, but I know I will never make it that long again. 2-3 days is my max.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Probably a long time while in basic training (has been so long ago I don't remember - but seems like I did have a wet dream at least once)
but last year I had 7-bypasses and was afraid to even try for about a mouth.
When I did, I think I blew the largest load I've ever had.

Don't worry though...I've made up for lost time since then. :redface:

BTW, I can't believe this subject went from Oct. 2005 to August 2008 without any postings. :confused:

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
wow......and i thought i went along time.....but 6 weeks would be way to long for me to not jack my uncut!!! i have gone a week before....6 weeks!!!!! never.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
each year at CHristmas, when I have family stay in my house, then I go home for Christmas for a few days, and then again following- until I have my home to myself once again...

Probably 7-10 days...

Always an enjoyable solo session once the family time is over... Anyone want to schedule to be part of my audience ? :)

D_skeaflea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Frenum piercing.

ouch.

OWWW!!! OW OW OW OWOWOW!!! Even my phantom pains have phantom pains right now. I stretched mine like, 1mm and that was the most intense pain i've ever felt in my entire life. And then you have a piece of metal rammed right through yours? lol What the matter with you?!

Bad dorkwho! BAD!!