What is the longest you have abstained from cummin

Goesabit2theLeft

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Im on day 14 of edging only at the moment. I did 85 days once, but that involved being kept in a chastity device by my wife and a Domme friend and her husband....Loooooong story there! Unlocked, I think Ive gone about 60 days. Sometimes its fun to focus on giving orgasms and not letting worrying about my own get in the way of enjoying the process.

B_bflr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Im on day 14 of edging only at the moment. I did 85 days once, but that involved being kept in a chastity device by my wife and a Domme friend and her husband....Loooooong story there! Unlocked, I think Ive gone about 60 days. Sometimes its fun to focus on giving orgasms and not letting worrying about my own get in the way of enjoying the process.

Oh yes.... enjoy the journey!

B_bflr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
About four weeks. I play with my tool in the shower a lot during that time, which felt amazing the longer I abstained. However, when I finally let it out, it was like jello. TOTALLY FREAKED ME OUT. I never want to abstain from ejaculation again. I think once a week is probably a healthier frequency, or lack thereof, for me.

Next longest time going without was 7 days. On the 7th night, I was at a friend's house, in their guest room. Had spend about half an hour enjoying the jets in their whirlpool bathtub. Went to bed. Pulled it out, and after about 2 minutes I had splattered my face with 3 ropes of jizz, with more for my chest and belly. I had to turn on the light and find something to wipe myself of with, and make sure I hadn't plastered any of there stuff, all without making noise or leaving the room! God that felt amazing!!!

Last edited:

BigPackage

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
2 weeks. The actual hardness and experience wasn't too great perhaps as it had been too long! But I had gallons to mop up geez!

dicksplash

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Six weeks, during basic training in the army. The toilets did not have doors and low walls. The shower was one of those centrally located ones where everyone showered in a circle. Floodlights outside lit up the inside of the bungalows at night after lights out. There was just no opportunity. After the first two weeks I started having wet dreams about twice weekly.

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
30 days
I swear, i had a like 2 or 3 min orgasm, when i thought it would now end, it just kept cumming on and on, felt it for like 10 min, i was totally wet cum dripping everywhere, and even after that it was still drizzling. felt out of this world. i know, i have never read that it is possilbe, but i swear it happened like that.

I think it was because i also drank lots of water hours before, a 5l distilled water bottle, also empty your liquids before you start.

impulse300

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Six weeks, during basic training in the army. The toilets did not have doors and low walls. The shower was one of those centrally located ones where everyone showered in a circle. Floodlights outside lit up the inside of the bungalows at night after lights out. There was just no opportunity. After the first two weeks I started having wet dreams about twice weekly.

joy.. :frown1: i leave for basic training next month.. lol

dicksplash

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Strongs, Bud. That was 30 years ago in the South African army. Sure things would have improved privacy wise by now. Beleive me though, that when I bust my nuts after that, it was the best wank ever!