what is the longest you have gone without ejaculating?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by dave2006, Feb 26, 2006.

1. dave2006

dave2006 New Member

What is the longest you have gone without ejaculating?What were the circumstances behind it and what was it like when you finally did?

The longest I have gone I was 12 days.It was my freshman year in college. I was paranoid about jo with my roommate in the room not to mention I was really busy the first week.At one point I had lost the urge. Then one morning I was on my way to the showers and had a morning hard on that would not go down so with my towel in front.I went into a bathroom stall. I came in less than a minute normally I hit my chest but the first shot hit my neck. The second spurt was even bigger and flew over my shoulder.I let a grunt with each spurt dispite the fact I could here guys walking around and talking outside the stall.When I was done it didn't even fell like I came I still had a raging hard on and went at it again with an equally impressive load. I just remember being in awe there was so much semen everywhere at that point.I jo a third time finally I went soft. All of this was done within 20 min.I cleaned up the best I don't know where all the spurts landed. I could smell the semen in the stall. But I had such a huge relief I didn't care. A couple guys gave me a look when I walked out but I didn't care at the point I was drained and I headed to the showers.

2. BJT

BJT New Member

I haven't since feb 9th and won't until about march 23rd because I had surgery and the doc advised against it. Its been tough but it is possible

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

The longest I've gone without ejaculating?

Do you mean in minutes or hours?

4. mindseye

Gold Member

I dunno -- I went 14 years once. . .

5. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL :biggrin1: and then you hit puberty

and if you're lucky you'll never break that record in old age

6. D_Dallavell Ogler

D_Dallavell Ogler New Member

two weeks. I broke my right hand once. I got into the habbit of jerking off with both hands, so with only one hand, especially my left (since im righty) couldnt cute it. When i finally did...i erupted.

7. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm running on 7 days now and my balls are feelin it since I average about once a day, so I'm cuttin the streak off tonight. Thought my gf would take care of things last night for me since her hand was in my pants but she's still too much of a tease for that.....

btw, the longest I can remember was 8 or 9 days

8. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

12 days last October.

I was trying to hold out the entire time I was in Italy so I'd be horny as hell when I got home to my boyfriend but during the last week I met Marco the street vendor. So much for taking the pledge....:redface:

Cavolo! Che cazzo magnifico....:cool:

9. Nomad

Nomad New Member

In my experience, it was easier to abstain when I was a teenager and always in the middle of hornyville. I tried to go without for about three months once in an experiment to try to force a wet dream, but then I never had one! So I started j/o again. I don't remember anything special about my first day "back on the job," so to speak, except that it was nice. :) I probably came in about two seconds.

When I was in college, sometimes I wouldn't j/o for 2-3 weeks at a time, sometimes because of how busy I was, and other times because I wanted to restrain myself for whatever reason. That was NOT the norm, though. I've always averaged probably twice a day, and back then the average was probably closer to three or four, as long as I had the privacy. :) On one of the returns, I remember laying on the roommate's couch while jerking off and shooting it well past my shoulder onto the couch.

10. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

One time I had Pneumonia and went a week.

11. Sandalman

Sandalman New Member

Every year for the past 3 or 4 I give it up for Lent...not sex altogether, just the self-gratifcation, may be hard this year considering I'm single...

12. PLANK

PLANK New Member

every once in a while I will try and abstain during a time that I know that I'm not going to have sex either. Just for the hell of it. I think my record is about 2 weeks.

13. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

13 days over this past holiday. You wanna talk tight bloated balls? I think I almost needed ice after that.

14. 10.5andproudofit

10.5andproudofit New Member

Albums:
    8 days, nothing special

15. RideRocket

Gold Member

When I first deployed overseas, I think it ended up being close to a month (if not more). Between long work hours, no privacy, and the extreme heat, the urge just wasn't there.

After a particularly stressful day, I finally sought refuge in a port-a-potty and rubbed one out. I thought I was going to pass out from the intensity and the load was pretty big. Needless to say, I made more frequent trips to the port-a-potty after that.

Interesting side note though, after about two weeks though, for the most part, it didn't really bother me not being able to 'release'.

16. windtalkerways

Gold Member

Must be where the

"Use it or lose it" adage comes from.

I don't mean being able to perform,
    I mean the desire.

17. SouthernBum

SouthernBum New Member

last Easter me and some friends had a bet going who would go the longest without...it was based on trust. I made it past 40 days and up until the next weekend until my girlfriend(at the time) could no longer go without anymore. It was the fastest loaded i've ever blown.

18. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    My longest time ever (well, since I was about 10!) would be 5 days, and that's only cos I always have wet dreams if I go for more than that without sex or wanking. I'm quite highly sexed, so its very rare that ever happens though!

19. inwait8

inwait8 Active Member

Albums:
    Periodically i'll go for a couple of days without and not even realize that I haven't j/o'd. But the longest i've gone was 4 weeks...the hardest part was in the beginning.

20. lifewillkillyou

lifewillkillyou New Member

Albums:
    I hear you there. The longest I've ever gone was one year, that was the angriest I've ever been in my life, I just wanted to kill everything. Finnaly my tour was over and I got to go home for a week before redeploying. That week was some of the best sex I've ever had. I think I came like two times a session (with the wife) and we had sex like four times a day. We only stopped to go eat. I think I ended up going through three boxes of condems that week. I just remember my wife not being able to believe that anyone could cum that often. After the fourth day it really started to hurt, I just couldn't stop. I think it had a long term effect on me though, now I find it impossable to cum. I think it maybe all the anthrax shots I got and the mass dehydration I've had over the years. Sometimes it's cool though, after an hour or two and still not even close. :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted