what is the longest you have gone without ejaculating?

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Altairion said:
Thought my gf would take care of things last night for me since her hand was in my pants but she's still too much of a tease for that.....

I guess you haven't learned the trick of squirming your pelvis around so her hand is better placed for maximum stimulation?

Ah, well...you're still in school!

For me, recently, the longest was a week when my gf was on a business trip to the west coast. For some reason, I thought it was a good idea to hold off sex til her returnn! When she got home, we barely made it to the living room sofa before the clothes were off and sparks were flying.

In high school, guys on my crew went a month with no ejaculations from any source to get us "hungry" for a big regatta. That was hard to take! But we won...

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I went for a month once around age 25 just to see if I could.

SOOOOO not worth it.

PLANK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dude77007 said:
Not counting the priests that suck little boys' dicks, do you really think that "men of the cloth" abstain from jerking off ?

ummmm, that was OFFENSIVE!:confused:

Mr.Popo

Just Browsing
Media
i have gone something around 40 days (give or take)but get this...without the urge!! I was at camp and then went to my mom's friends cottage for a week or so after that and then there were also some days before and after all that. I would have gone longer but i was lying in bed thinking about a really hot girl (or something) and i came all over the place, but what was wierd was that i was awake. well anyway i'll shut up now.

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
6 weeks. When I was in basic training. It wasn't even that I couldn't take it anymore, it was just then when I realized it was 6 weeks I went ahead and took care of it. It was nice to be able to see straight again.

blflid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As I mentioned in another thread, a friend once bet me to go more than 34 days without wanking, but I had a wet dream after 22 days. Was it worth it? No. But I did find that after about the first 10 days, I no longer really felt a huge need to do it.

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
Sandalman said:
Every year for the past 3 or 4 I give it up for Lent...not sex altogether, just the self-gratifcation, may be hard this year considering I'm single...
What is your motivation for giving it up for Lent?

I tried really hard last year but didn't quite make it. I think I became so preoccupied with counting the days that I just couldn't stay away from it. After a while, I don't think that for even one moment I wasn't thinking about getting off.

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a couple of times when I couldn't or didn't want to cum for about 2 weeks. If I go even for a few days without cumming I sort of "get out of practice" and the orgasms are short and weak. Best thing is to unload every time my dick tells me to...which is 2-3 times a day or more.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
20 minutes..... I am a hands on kind guy. :biggrin1:

Nah, the best I can abstain is a day or two.. I am easily intrigued.. so I get horney at the slightest thing. just imagine eating a hotdog in a bun... sexual inneuendo omega!