what is the longest you have gone without ejaculating?

speshk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Six weeks or so once, no jo, no sex. Was in my twenties. Had my one and only wet dream (ooo nice!), came once while doing ab crunches, and was able to think myself to come once with some help tensing and releasing leg muscles. never touched myself!

It was a good experience. I wouldn't mind trying again.

juice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm on my 5th week right now, since the last time my girl was down. We have an agreement that neither of us will get off until we see each other next...THANK GOD she comes down this weekend...Wedensday...at 10:07 pm to be exact...

THANK GOD.

B_DWTS00

1st Like
Media
juice said:
I'm on my 5th week right now, since the last time my girl was down. We have an agreement that neither of us will get off until we see each other next...THANK GOD she comes down this weekend...Wedensday...at 10:07 pm to be exact...

THANK GOD.

WHOAH :eek: :eek: !!!!!!!

5 weeks??? holy crap!!! 1 day and im agitated and agressive, 2 days and I could kill someone cause Im not thinking straight.

I wonder what'll happen when she comes back :biggrin1: .

juice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DWTS00 said:
WHOAH :eek: :eek: !!!!!!!

5 weeks??? holy crap!!! 1 day and im agitated and agressive, 2 days and I could kill someone cause Im not thinking straight.

I wonder what'll happen when she comes back :biggrin1: .

Wel I'm an athlete, that's why I'm away. I got signed by a team quite far away and she's still in school so we're apart.

I used to get the same way. I'd just be a complete wreck after a few days, but working out every day helps and plus I've got a lot of practices and then weights and polymetrics and stuff so I'm busy.

All I know is that I'm glad she has Thurs-Fri-Sat-Sun off because I highly doubt she'll be able to walk...and I'm glad that her season is almost done. Because I'm sure her team captain (and coaches for that matter) that their top player cant' play because she's bruised. :wink:

I went to NYC for a week last year on a class trip, then when I got back I thought to myself that a week wasn't so bad, I'll go for another week. But by the end of that week it was all over when some friends came over to go swimming.

jhay

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About a month. I j/o trying not to cum for the month of January. On the third week, I experience wet dreams.

hunGreek

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
28 days, i was in love and i just couldnt think about sex. on another ocasion it was about one month again, but i started getting wet dreams, something i had never experienced since. or before that. so i cant be bothered to practice it just so i make a mess on my sheets. its pointless.

beckz23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont kno how long it was but i decided to go through soccer season w/o doin it but by the end i wanted to see how long i could go but then track came and im a jumper so my balls where getting in the way and hurting so i just did it.

day after i broke my p.r. lol:biggrin1:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
CokecanBen9 said:
J/O is so overrated i dont much like it to much mess to clean
Wear a condom when you masturbate. Easy clean up -- no muss, no fuss. Might make you last longer, too.