what is the longest you have gone without ejaculating?

bentec32

Just Browsing
Media
for me, it was 13 years, but after that puberty thing came along.... :smile:

Actually, it's about two weeks... after that, I can pretty much count on a wet dream to come along and clear out the build-up :-/

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
3 weeks, and was one of the most incredible feelings once going. It was a j/o though. I did go a little over 2 weeks, and had someone swallow, which was an even better feeling, and she was a champ.

navyhung

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The longest I went was 3 months. After the two first month I was having wet dreams once a week. The wet dreams made it worst because I felt so horny when I woke up I wanted to do it again with my own will.

Wilde316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know when I was on Zoloft I couldn;t come at all< I could go and go and go, and never finish, for about 6 months I was having sex quite often and never once came, talk about frustration

empressfromme

Just Browsing
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never had a wet dream, so once when I was in college I decided I wanted to have one. So, I didn't masturbate for 13 days, but alas, no wet dream. I gave up after that.

flawdatiger

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pie said:
I'm not really religious but Im giving it up for lent, just to see if I can. But unfortunatly I happen to be rather cruel even to myself, so Im wanking but not letting myself get to the stage were I might cum; Im sort of hoping for a wet dream sooner or later.

I am doing Lent Challenge as well and have done that a couple times. I'm actually excited to see my money shot after 40 days.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And i thought most men have do do it and take of their systems at least once a day...

:rolleyes:

KaiDog

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dave2006 said:
When I was done it didn't even fell like I came I still had a raging hard on and went at it again with an equally impressive load. I just remember being in awe there was so much semen everywhere at that point.I jo a third time finally I went soft.
That's pretty awsome. I've heard of guys cumming but not going soft untile after a 2nd or 3rd time. I'm yet to experience such a phenomenon, but maybe holding off from j/o can help me achieve it like it did for you.

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
faceking said:
3 weeks, and was one of the most incredible feelings once going. It was a j/o though. I did go a little over 2 weeks, and had someone swallow, which was an even better feeling, and she was a champ.

faceking, looking at your vid clips, if you had not cum for 3 weeks, you must have filled a bath. As you know, you are quite exceptional not only with your quantity but incredible distance you can shoot.

B_hugetripod

Experimental Member
Media
navyhung said:
The longest I went was 3 months. After the two first month I was having wet dreams once a week. The wet dreams made it worst because I felt so horny when I woke up I wanted to do it again with my own will.

Navyhung,

Why did you go that long? Curious...

PacknThick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I assume he was stuck on a ship on the top bunk. but thats his case. i would still make that bunk vibrate. Im sure the others would understand. if thats the case. Wet dreams r pretty damn cool though, the dream part that is. but then u wake up and realize u all alone with a puddle.