What Is The Main Reason You Come To Lpsg? And Join Lpsg Think Tank...

What Is The Main Reason You Come to LPSG?

• The Community (Friends and Conversation)

Votes: 487 18.2%
  • To See LPSG Gold Members

Votes: 30 1.1%
  • LPSG Live Chat Room

Votes: 105 3.9%
  • Models and Celebs Section

Votes: 679 25.4%
  • DICK and Nothing But the DICK!

Votes: 1,054 39.4%
  • I'm a Troll And I Get Off on BEING a Dick!

Votes: 12 0.4%
  • I Keep Asking Myself That Same Question

Votes: 176 6.6%
  • Other Please Specify

Votes: 134 5.0%

• Total voters

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I first came because of an article on Cracked.com. I was curious. I became even more curious, and ended up showing what I had too. Now I stay because the people I've met have been awesome. At heart it's a good community of people here it really is.

I came for the models and celebrities only.

I lurked on this site since 2016 but decided to make an account 2017. I stayed because every model I had in mind would have a thread here filled with exclusive content, so now I just come here just for that.

As a person that goes to college and works too, I just don’t have the time to make friends on here so I take what I can and go.

derrikcoba

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This week's question of the week is a bit different. Please read this post if you'd like to be involved in helping us shape the future of LPSG :)

Part 2. I'm Building an LPSG Think Tank Would You Like to Be A Part of It?
I am determined to make LPSG the best community possible and I need your help. There have been a ton of suggestions and ideas posted and I appreciate every one of them. That said, in the general forum, fleshing out these ideas and turning them into reality can sometimes be a challenge when the conversation is open to all 700,000 LPSG Members. This is why I'd like to create an LPSG Think Tank of roughly 100 members who are committed and care about the future of LPSG. If you would like consideration to be a part of this group, please post in this thread and let me know that you'd like to be a part of the Think Tank. Alternatively, feel free to nominate someone you think would be ideal for this group.

Just a few notes about the group.
- This is open to all users. A big part of this group is going to be diversity. In order for this to work the more diversity the better.
- This is a group for people who care about the future of LPSG. If you care about LPSG I'd love for you to be involved.
- Being a part of this group comes with no obligation but hopefully, you'll participate in the discussions and ideas.

Last but not least I want to say Thank You for being a part of LPSG. I appreciate each and every one of you and want nothing more than to make you happy. Thank You!

Mr. LPSG

Mr. LPSG, I would love to be a part of this think tank! I'm not sure how members are being chosen, but I would love to be considered :)

Curioussergal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I found it because of the fictional story section and stayed because I find it kinda hot seeing and reading about all the big cock stuff and saw a few threads about reactions and text screenshots and those were hot but I’m shy so I don’t talk much..so I’ll stay stories is what brought me here and keep me around a lot

plaerait

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm here because I found amazing people who are worth staying here for years to come.

I've contemplated leaving several times over the years. I just can't, my peeps here are just too awesome.

You fuckers are stuck with me. :heart:
Same here Tiny!
Exactly what you said! Miss you!

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I initially visited LPSG in 2006 to view large cocks for comparison to mine. I discovered that I enjoyed reading about penis support issues. In other words, there really were people that enjoyed discovering all aspects of our sexuality. It was nice to discover others masturbated as much as I do, and that I could proceed to develop my sexuality further with a supportive community.

achillesx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really? Standing up for ourselves when men speak on our behalf and spew vitriol about our gender is a PC victim vendetta?

Wow. Do we have an industrial freezer for all the snowflakes who can't handle reading what the women of the site have to say?
And now you’re going to assault me sharing a legitimate opinion on a thread asking for it? Classy. Grow up, you’re not a victim because I stated my opinion. Bye Felicia.

Reactions: hypolimnas

achillesx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yo
You're making a mistake that I've seen many times before: It's not that people have an issue with diversity of thought. It's having a problem with viewpoints rooted in discrimination and bigotry. Your issue is that those who have privileged perspectives and find the idea of certain groups of people being treated equally deeply unsettling to their sense of self. Confronted with this (because really, why should anyone take that bullshit lying down?), these closed-minded individuals start making vague statements about political correctness, etc.

It's quite simple. Treat people decently. Yes, even if they are {shock, horror!} women. If you act like a bigot, expect to be treated like a bigot.

I'm also confused by your claim to not use the site any more and yet here you are. I'd like to ask you to be a man of your word in this regard.
Please show me any proof from my post history that shows your assertion is true. Thanks.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
And now you’re going to assault me sharing a legitimate opinion on a thread asking for it? Classy. Grow up, you’re not a victim because I stated my opinion. Bye Felicia.

Assault? No. I'm not a victim, I'm just calling you out on something you posted. You melted all over yourself over getting called out for saying some really stupid shit in that thread in WI. Now you're melting here because I called you out for acting like we're so horrible that we ruin the site all together for men like you who want to tell us how to feel about being sexually assaulted because hey, if we're getting around we should Expect to get sexually assaulted or raped by at least one of them, right?

You can't say the women here are the shitty ones and get away with it. We see you, dude.

Last edited:

Assault? No. I'm not a victim, I'm just calling you out on something you posted. You melted all over yourself over getting called out for saying some really stupid shit in that thread in WI. Now you're melting here because I called you out for acting like we're so horrible that we ruin the site all together for men like you who want to tell us how to feel about being sexually assaulted because hey, if we're getting around we should Expect to get sexually assaulted or raped by at least one of them, right?

You can't say the women here are the shitty ones and get away with it. We see you, dude.

Reminder/info for those who are interested about why a lot of folks aren't a fan of someone

Don't Believe We Live In A Rape Culture?

Victim blaming and slut shaming. It goes on for at least a couple of pages. Only bringing this up, since he wants to make a stink about it.

I won't derail further, just wanted to provide information. The dislike from many people on here is not exactly undeserved.

desensitizinglube

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t use the site anymore because it became the PC victim vendetta of the women.

You use the word “diversity” and it concerns me since no one ever seems to want diversity to include diversity of thought.

If that’s how you want to run your site that’s your right. But I’d rather communicate with people who act like adults and don’t hurl personal insults because someone doesn’t agree with the hive mind.

:emoji_v:
why did you come back just for this thread

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't want to take up a valuable spot in your think tank if there are enough people interested. However if you need to fill out a vacant spot I'd be willing to participate.
I'd say you are more than valuable enough to take up any spot in the Think Tank. I'd say we could use a good man like you! Bet I'm not the only one here who thinks so. :)

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess a combo of interacting with the community and meeting some cool, and might I add very hot guys on here as well as the dick lol. Would be nice if the hot guys I've seen on here was at LEAST in my state lol. But I've enjoyed EVERYTHING I've seen here. Keep it up y'all
Yes damn those hung guys who inconvenience the rest of us with their poor choice of home location.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't want to take up a valuable spot in your think tank if there are enough people interested. However if you need to fill out a vacant spot I'd be willing to participate.
You could never be a wasted space. You are thoughtful, patient, cardeas in the face of derision. You are a Class Act. Wherever You Are there is added value.