What Is The Main Reason You Suck Another Guy's Cock? For You Or Him?

Letmeworshipit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I may not be the best person to ask as ORAL is my total thing. I have flown to other states to meet up with those guys who self-identify as a true oral top feeder. But now I'm realizing that I just need to go deep into the communities here in Arizona as there are plenty of nicely hung gay/bi/straight men in Phoenix and Tucson who love have an arrangement with a guy like me that they trust and like. Regular gigs are the best as you just keep finding new ways to do the deed and it's so hot if you get a slightly pervy exhibitionist feeder. They're the best.

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I may not be the best person to ask as ORAL is my total thing. I have flown to other states to meet up with those guys who self-identify as a true oral top feeder. But now I'm realizing that I just need to go deep into the communities here in Arizona as there are plenty of nicely hung gay/bi/straight men in Phoenix and Tucson who love have an arrangement with a guy like me that they trust and like. Regular gigs are the best as you just keep finding new ways to do the deed and it's so hot if you get a slightly pervy exhibitionist feeder. They're the best.
You sound like my kind of guy, Id love to add you to my stable of regular cock suckers, married or not

Reactions: Antoniooo

TrynBi

Legendary Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m
in Arizona as well. Would love to chat offline about cocksucking

Josh95

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sucking cock is honestly my favourite thing to do with a guy. I particularly love taking a soft dick and feeling it grow in my mouth. I get as much pleasure from giving oral as receiving, especially if he moans and shows it feels good for him. The first jet of cum hitting my throat is also incredible!

Almostcurious7

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I’ve only sucked two dicks ever. I swore I never would cause it wasn’t my thing but now I’m fucking dying to do it again! It felt so god damn good in my mouth. I did it for me! For example when I go down on my girl, I eat it like a crackhead on bath salts! I found out that I get off by giving pleasure. Now I want to apply that to dick so I can get good at it but it’s tough finding a dude I’m comfy with

bi2

Superior Member
Media
My fuckbuddy whenever I stay over will ask me to suck his cock just so he can take a break from work and relax. Its not to cum either, its just to enjoy the sensation and feeling of having me perform oral on him. Its usually in his living room, he will ask me to get naked and on my knees while he sits back with a drink and watch TV, fully clothed, except with his dick out of his pants and in my mouth.

This didnt happen obviously straight away when we started fucking. It took time for him to feel comfortable to exert his power and control over me and for him to process and understand that I enjoy being this way. It was actually my suggestion to him in the first place.