What Is The Main Reason You Suck Another Guy's Cock? For You Or Him?

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess it is also a submissive thing for me. I love sucking cock and especially how it feels getting hard as it's sliding in and out of my mouth and getting a good rhythm going. I especially love if the guy holds my head or ears and calls me a cocksucker or a whore as I get him off in my mouth. Once he shoots his load in my mouth I feel like we have both been satisfied. I swallow the load because I love it.
Exactly the way I feel. Enjoy him calling me a cocksucker, whore and faggot. Feels good being humiliated and degraded.

Mostly me but some him. I love the way it feels in my mouth and the sensation of getting a cock closer and closer to cumming then seeing how much and how hard he cums. Knowing that I did it. I’d say 75% me and 25% him lol. I’ve cum just from sucking before. Not even touching myself or getting touched. It was hot and his dick was big and hard and perfect.

commpulsive

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
if it was just for "him" then how does that explain hooking up with strangers online or in public with the only intent being to suck cock? I'm sorry but I don't like people enough in general to offer such a service (or any other free service) randomly to strangers unless there is something in it for me.

Reactions: Voltaire

littlestiffy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Perhaps I’m just too new at this but I haven’t intellectualized the way others have. I get really turned on by sight and feel of a big hard cock. The best part is having it in my mouth. My arousal builds with the increasing pleasure of the other person, and it’s practically orgasmic for me to get him off. But if this makes sense, it’s my pleasure, my excitement as I worship a big hard phallus.

allin4cum

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What is the main reason you suck another guy's cock?

Is it because you love the feel of his cock, etc? YES and his cum too.
Or because you love knowing that he feels good? not so much, really more about his cock and cum
Or what?
Also knowing that I am about to get a fantastic blow job as well.

davecray

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
both - the sensation of a cock getting hard in your mouth, working it until soaked and then feeling it pulse while filling your throat with hot cum is hot - I also enjoy fucking a guys face, nice and slow, and releasing a large load at the back of their throats - for sure both!

once I was on my knees working this hung guys cock as best I could - it was making me so hot I just stood up and ended up spewing my cum all over his cock - then just got back on my knees and sucked his cock as far back as I could licking all the cum off - he shot within 30 seconds!!!

Danefin

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Both. I suck because I want to give him pleasure and because I receive pleasure while doing it. For me it’s not a submissive thing it’s a “spread the joy” thing. And I expect the favor to be returned.

Mr_Mitt

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do it for me. I am incredibly submissive and the act of being on my knees with a cock in my mouth puts me in my place. I love that feeling so much in addition to the feeling of them cumming down my throat or on my face.

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
both I love do it and make the person feel good to. I like be on my knees and person stand over me . I love them dirty talk as got the dick in my mouth true is I just love to suck dick just hope I good at it .

allin4cum

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I do it because I enjoy the feeling of a pulsating cock in my mouth, I love the feeling of cum in my mouth and I love giving 1st knowing that I am going to get the same from him. Of course, if we 69, i'm in heaven if we can cum at the same time. It is so intense.
Bottom line, I do it because I love it, all of it, especially the cum