What Is The Main Reason You Suck Another Guy's Cock? For You Or Him?

snowman 1234

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Couple of reasons - enjoy the feel and taste of a hard ( or soft) cock in my mouth. I know what a good blow job feels like for me , hope I can give the same pleasure to him . I don't feel I am being submissive - he is trusting me with his cock - every man's most prized possession . I don't get hung up on size or the whole cut/uncut debate

rmhetz

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Never really thought about that much. I'd have to say both. I love the contrast of a soft and silky but rock hard cock in my mouth, then the throbbing and jerking just before a guys cock swells and he starts cumming in my mouth. But I know how much I enjoy a good blow job so I'm happy to see some one enjoy that.

D

deleted5698211

Cool question. I suck def for him. Like while I absolutely get off , it’s def about him. Knowing how good it feels, and to make another feel the same is really cool. I love to edge my blowjob boyfriend (suck buddy) to the point of orgasm over and over, and to have his balls smash my chin, pre cum roll across my tongue, coupled with his moans and ass tensing as he blows, oh dear lord hahaha. And the cum, Jesus.

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I’m doing it for myself. Having a cock in my mouth is an amazing experience for me and I do my best to make it an amazing experience for the guy whose cock I’m sucking. My goal is to get him to blow a huge load down my throat and ultimately, that’s for my satisfaction. His satisfaction is just a by product. If I had a bf or fwb, that might be different.

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've pretty much been exclusively oral my entire life (unless I'm in a long term relationship) and it's hard to explain why the cock to mouth connection is so strong with me - - both giving and receiving.

On some level, I think it's a stronger connection with the person. Because there's an "action" and a "skill" happening, and I think knowing that I'm giving a man so much pleasure is a mental rush for me (and vice versa). A job well done, if you will.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My original reply in this thread was for him. It's not entirely true.

I don't mind going down on a guy if we're in bed together. But if it's someone new sometimes I'll blow a guy to lure him into bed and eventually fuck him. "Start with oral, end immoral" as one young man said while riding my cock. :cool:

My original reply in this thread was for him. It's not entirely true.

I don't mind going down on a guy if we're in bed together. But if it's someone new sometimes I'll blow a guy to lure him into bed and eventually fuck him. "Start with oral, end immoral" as one young man said while riding my cock. :cool:

So it is for both of you. That's hot...

Reactions: halcyondays

allin4cum

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've pretty much been exclusively oral my entire life (unless I'm in a long term relationship) and it's hard to explain why the cock to mouth connection is so strong with me - - both giving and receiving.

On some level, I think it's a stronger connection with the person. Because there's an "action" and a "skill" happening, and I think knowing that I'm giving a man so much pleasure is a mental rush for me (and vice versa). A job well done, if you will.

I so agree with what is stated here with the only thing I would add is the rush of feeling his cum explode into my mouth.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I suck a cock because it turns me on, first and foremost. And I enjoy eating pussy, also. So both are for my pleasure but I want them to experience great pleasure also.
So true. I enjoy the feel of a dick in my mouth and the taste of a man's dick. Cum has a good taste too.
It's hard for a non cocksucker to understand but "for me" each man's dick has a different taste/flavor.
Same for pussy.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's really both for me. I enjoy sucking and swallowing but I want him to be pleased so he will ask me to suck him again and again, and again
That's right, you do such a good job he cums back again and again for more of you.

RedYetiGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I’d do it for me first and him second. I want to feel the cock grow in my mouth and feel it as my mouth explores every inch of his cock and balls until I get my reward to swallow.

I also want to get him off cause it’s giving him the best pleasure. The more we are both into it the better it would be.

smoothy7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me it’s because I like the feel of another guys cock, I guess it’s because if we could we would all suck our own cocks, so it is fulfilling a kind of need to feel a cock in our mouths.
Once you have sucked a cock it’s very hard not to want to do it again.
"I guess it’s because if we could we would all suck our own cocks, so it is fulfilling a kind of need to feel a cock in our mouths." ................exactly.....it is very fulfilling for both of us !