What Is The Main Reason You Suck Another Guy's Cock? For You Or Him?

prettyfly4ablkguy

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've pretty much been exclusively oral my entire life (unless I'm in a long term relationship) and it's hard to explain why the cock to mouth connection is so strong with me - - both giving and receiving.

On some level, I think it's a stronger connection with the person. Because there's an "action" and a "skill" happening, and I think knowing that I'm giving a man so much pleasure is a mental rush for me (and vice versa). A job well done, if you will.
i fucking love your vids, man. thats the stuff every connoisseur of head dreams of.

Reactions: HotThroatLA

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
To suck and to be sucked at the same time is such an amazing feeling.

Definite bonding experience.
I agree completely. It is the ultimate act of shared lust. I can stay in a 69 for as long as he wants it. When he's sucking me my mouth just becomes his fuck hole. I'm leaking pre everywhere here just thinking about the last time I did it.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I agree completely. It is the ultimate act of shared lust. I can stay in a 69 for as long as he wants it. When he's sucking me my mouth just becomes his fuck hole. I'm leaking pre everywhere here just thinking about the last time I did it.
Loved your post.

Whenever my male partner messages me to hookup, thats all the foreplay I need. I find myself leaking precum literally till we meet up.

I find being in a 69 position, just so peaceful and relaxing. All the stress and worries of the world disappear.

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Loved your post.

Whenever my male partner messages me to hookup, thats all the foreplay I need. I find myself leaking precum literally till we meet up.

I find being in a 69 position, just so peaceful and relaxing. All the stress and worries of the world disappear.
I completely disagree, there always seems to be distraction with 69 I can't focus trying to do the best I can while he sucking me also, and not keen on the position of being on my side or one on top of the prefer, much prefer him just crawling in between my legs and doing his deed or vise versa

Willy2

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I suck for me and him! I desire to see and feel the cock in my mouth. I want to make it explode and taste his seed. But I want him to enjoy and get what he wants out of it. I give please as part of my pleasure!

But I suck be cause I want to worship a big, thick cock. I will be all submissive in the presence of a big, meaty phallus! I do it because I crave it.
Excellent

Reactions: Scott8361

HairyHunkBmore

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I completely disagree, there always seems to be distraction with 69 I can't focus trying to do the best I can while he sucking me also, and not keen on the position of being on my side or one on top of the prefer, much prefer him just crawling in between my legs and doing his deed or vise versa
Haha, I sometimes feel like the only guy who does not like 69. I need to be able to focus on one thing, and that's just too much going on!

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's actually the distraction with 69ing that I like. If a guy just goes down on me and I have nothing to do but ruffle his hair I can find myself cumming too damn quickly. But when I can concentrate on giving him a good suck too it seems to balance out my arousal. I am exactly the same when 69ing with a woman. Both acts are, for me, just sublime. Two bodies squirming in the pleasures of oral sex, what's not to like!

bi2

Superior Member
Media
It's actually the distraction with 69ing that I like. If a guy just goes down on me and I have nothing to do but ruffle his hair I can find myself cumming too damn quickly. But when I can concentrate on giving him a good suck too it seems to balance out my arousal. I am exactly the same when 69ing with a woman. Both acts are, for me, just sublime. Two bodies squirming in the pleasures of oral sex, what's not to like!
When Im in 69 with a man, the closer I am to cumming, the more I enjoy the oral aspect.

When Im in 69 with a woman, the closer I am to cumming, the more I just want to enjoy the aspect of her make me cum.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not sure how this will fly and I am ONLY speaking for myself, but, I am a very masculine man, who works a long hard physically demanding job. I'm orally bi and LOVE the taste of cum and sucking cock. Being with my wife/GF/SO and sucking a guy off in front of her is just HOT to me. Sure I like sucking his cock to make him feel good and admittedly because I just want to feel his cock in my mouth blowing a load down my " throat but also because being that "tough and rough big man" after a while runs its course and I found myself wanting something different. The "other end of the spectrum" if you will.

NO! I'm NOT a cuck in the sense I'll take humiliation, disrespect, or willing or able to take anything less than acceptance of what I like or crave. To me, as I have explained in greater detail than I can here, to many people in the past. For me sucking a guy off or eating his cum out of my woman is akin to a lion eating the cubs of the previous King of the Jungle.

I hope that translates well and everyone understands. Just my take on the deal.

horneyfrot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I suck for me and him! I desire to see and feel the cock in my mouth. I want to make it explode and taste his seed. But I want him to enjoy and get what he wants out of it. I give please as part of my pleasure!

But I suck be cause I want to worship a big, thick cock. I will be all submissive in the presence of a big, meaty phallus! I do it because I crave it.
Well said. I love a meaty cock as well.

Reactions: bijockfl

Iwanthead

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

You can suck me anytime.

• Love
Reactions: Scott8361