what is the main reason you think guys trim?

what is the main reason you think guys trim?

• to make their package look bigger

Votes: 112 63.6%
  • for oral sex reasons

Votes: 64 36.4%

• Total voters

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shave almost everything, but leave a patch of hair above simply so that I won't get wierd looks at urinals, I shave because I find it to be more hygenic. I'm a sweaty guy, and for some reason, hairy balls tend to smell worse than clean shaven ones, or so I'm told.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
roosevelt said:
I'm a sweaty guy, and for some reason, hairy balls tend to smell worse than clean shaven ones, or so I'm told.

I would add that "smelling worse" depends on if someone likes or dislikes the scent of a man in that way.

It's like your arm pit--clean or hairy--it's still gonna smell after a certain amount of time or activity--just the degree and extent will be different.

QB_Cooper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think some basic grooming is good. I was introduced to grooming by an ex who really enjoyed freshly shaved balls he said it felt amazing. I didn't believe him until one day I let him shave my balls and then he licked and sucked on my sac until I thought I was going to explode. It felt so damn good that i've done it ever since.

D_Odipherous Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
I first trimmed by "area" the first time I had to shave the hair off of my body for my first bodybuilding show. I figured what the heck, all my other hair (except on my head) is gone so I might as well shave that area too. I liked the feeling and my wife does too.

It also gives me an "optical inch" more of viewing pleasure.

Check out this funny video ad:

http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/

nuff said...

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Most Muscular said:
I first trimmed by "area" the first time I had to shave the hair off of my body for my first bodybuilding show. I figured what the heck, all my other hair (except on my head) is gone so I might as well shave that area too. I liked the feeling and my wife does too.

It also gives me an "optical inch" more of viewing pleasure.

Check out this funny video ad:

http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/

nuff said...

I've been shaving it all off for sometime now. I like the look, the feel, it's cleaner, cooler, and more erotic (for me at least). I know that trimming the hairline back from the penis is supposed to make it look bigger (because of the delineation created by the new hairline), but I never thought shaving away all of it did. Which reminds me of a funny incident when a woman at a nudie camp once asked a certain someone if he shaved all of his hair away to make it look bigger, to which he replied, "I dunno, maybe you should ask hubby to try it and see if it works".

raj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...and condom reasons. Ever try ripping off your rubbers with the hairs tangled at the end?

OUCH!!!

D

deleted20132

agree with oral reasons, also looking bigger, seeing it - not the bush

onedragon

Experimental Member
Media
My girlfriend in high school started trimming me and herself as a fun thing to do. Then she asked me to shave her clean. After that she said she wanted to do me. Talk about trust. I let her do it and I have done it ever since. My wife likes it because she does not get a mouth full of hair. She really gets into swallowing the whole thing as often as possible. I have enjoyed the results many times after a girl I was seeing found out I was shaved they liked to lick and suck everything they could their mouth on. That's the reason I shave.