MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If the sole act of existing is used to excuse crimes committed against you....probably a Woman.

If you have to adhere to a one sided dress code for school or work...probably a Woman.

If you have one contour stick and one contour palette, and regret buying both...

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Okay, we’ll, what is a “dude”, otherwise a man, then? And why are you using that word to address me? You have no problem using that word in that sentence so I assume you are comfortable using words you can define.

Of course you can always just say “I have no definition for a woman” and call it a day. It’s common today — especially on the internet — for people to talk about words and concepts they can’t even define and when asked about them.

No. I'm gonna reply the way I reply. Not the way you think I should. Don't mansplain to me about how I should answer you question.

I think you're trying to piss us off and it's not working. Told you, dick ain't gonna reach my bowl from where your asshole is planted.

GetNakedIGotAPlan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No. I'm gonna reply the way I reply. Not the way you think I should. Don't mansplain to me about how I should answer you question.

I think you're trying to piss us off and it's not working. Told you, dick ain't gonna reach my bowl from where your asshole is planted.
Mansplaining is the process of man explaining something to woman in a contemptuous tone.

So you’re calling me a man, correct? And yourself a woman? I do not know if it is possible for a woman to mansplain something to a man. Then again, what is a woman? What is a man? And why are you calling me a man? Yourself a woman? This is the second time you’ve brought up my penis on this thread. So I’m assuming you’re calling me a man because of my evident penis. (I will say I am flattered; this is the first time a woman has ever felt the need to discuss my penis.) So are women people without penises?

If I was trying to deliberately anger you, which I don’t really care for since this is the internet, I would have hurdled personal attacks at you which I’m not bothering to do. If I am mansplaining this concept in your opinion then please educate me as to why you are calling me a “man” instead of a “woman”.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Mansplaining is the process of man explaining something to woman in a contemptuous tone.

So you’re calling me a man, correct? And yourself a woman? I do not know if it is possible for a woman to mansplain something to a man. Then again, what is a woman? What is a man? And why are you calling me a man? Yourself a woman? This is the second time you’ve brought up my penis on this thread. So I’m assuming you’re calling me a man because of my evident penis. (I will say I am flattered; this is the first time a woman has ever felt the need to discuss my penis.) So are women people without penises?

If I was trying to deliberately anger you, which I don’t really care for since this is the internet, I would have hurdled personal attacks at you which I’m not bothering to do. If I am mansplaining this concept in your opinion then please educate me as to why you are calling me a “man” instead of a “woman”.

You identify as "male" in your profile. So, that's why I'm calling you a man. If you identified as a banana I'd call you nanners.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Also, this is the same question conservative dweebs asked KBJ during her confirmation hearings. It's one of several where they flipped their shit hard enough to go viral.

So, the intentions behind this question are transparent as fuck. Take that bigoty shit back where you found it.

GetNakedIGotAPlan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Seriously failing at getting someone to shit on trans folk. Just stop.

That's all I'm getting from this thread. Vibes so hard it stinks
Also, this is the same question conservative dweebs asked KBJ during her confirmation hearings. It's one of several where they flipped their shit hard enough to go viral.

So, the intentions behind this question are transparent as fuck. Take that bigoty shit back where you found it.
If you think I’m a troll then you should probably stop interacting. Unless you want to give me a definition of what a “woman” is and why you keep calling me a “man” of course.

If you keep replying to this I’m just going to assume you’re acknowledging the legitimacy of my question.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Babe, we all know this is about warnings issued on several of your posts. You've stated as much in Languishing Masculinity and Man Make Fire What Make Man thread.

Ya got butthurt. Problem with your effort is we know, we don't care. Get over it.

Definition of a Woman - can get a warning without pitching a grand wobble

GetNakedIGotAPlan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Babe, we all know this is about warnings issued on several of your posts. You've stated as much in Languishing Masculinity and Man Make Fire What Make Man thread.

Ya got butthurt. Problem with your effort is we know, we don't care. Get over it.

Definition of a Woman - can get a warning without pitching a grand wobble

Yes, I see that the moderators do not actually care about basic logic, semantics or biology now. I will admit I was naive for giving the moderators the benefit of the doubt in being somewhat competent. I mean, it is a sex forum after all. We’re also all humans who all make mistakes.

At least now I can freely post about the fact having sex with two people who had penises and appeared as men were men and not women. Although the moderators don’t seem to agree what a “man” is; perhaps that’s a topic over coffee on Tuesday.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wobble wobble wobble

If you have an issue with Moderator Actions replying to the Warning Notification or opening a thread in Support Center is the best option.

Or.

Ya know stringing out your butthurt over multiple threads is an option. Not effective. But totes an option.

Also. Liking vagina doesn't make you straight. I love vagina. Ate up with the 3 dollar bill queer. Take the milage ya get, sweets.

GetNakedIGotAPlan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wobble wobble wobble

If you have an issue with Moderator Actions replying to the Warning Notification or opening a thread in Support Center is the best option.

Or.

Ya know stringing out your butthurt over multiple threads is an option. Not effective. But totes an option.

Also. Liking vagina doesn't make you straight. I love vagina. Ate up with the 3 dollar bill queer. Take the milage ya get, sweets.
I never had an issue with the moderator decision. In fact you can go in my messages and find I respect every decision and often say thank you.

What I was curious about is if the majority of users thought having sex with two people who appeared as men with penises and identified as men, who later became transwomen, were women. Clearly I’ve discovered this is far from reality and everyone who has commented in my thread agrees they’re men. I’m open minded. I’m open to any other explanations or ideas on what defines a man or woman though.

I will say it gave me a chuckle the stark contrast in urgency to call people that are men “women” but no urgency to actually define what a woman is.

This narrative that men can like penis and not be gay… LOL. You would love Grindr @MickeyLee . Plenty of “straight” guys there who love penises.

Last edited:

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You can't define what a man is any more than you can define what a woman is.

Gender is a spectrum. It's not black and white. If you don't believe that, maybe look up this biology you speak of.

Trans women are women.

Trans men are men.

If you can't accept that, kindly see yourself out of this section, as we are 100% anti-terf.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
"legitimacy". Fucking LOL.

Stanky ass bigoty shit was not hard to smell.

And yes. I'd fuck a woman who has/had a penis. I'd fuck a man who has/had a vagina. I'm pansexual. I'm not interested in defining other people for them. I'm also not turned off at the idea of someone having a gender that doesn't match their biological sex. Are they human? Do we vibe? Ok then. Criteria met.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
"legitimacy". Fucking LOL.

Stanky ass bigoty shit was not hard to smell.

And yes. I'd fuck a woman who has/had a penis. I'd fuck a man who has/had a vagina. I'm pansexual. I'm not interested in defining other people for them. I'm also not turned off at the idea of someone having a gender that doesn't match their biological sex. Are they human? Do we vibe? Ok then. Criteria met.
Ditto

GetNakedIGotAPlan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You can't define what a man is any more than you can define what a woman is.

Gender is a spectrum. It's not black and white. If you don't believe that, maybe look up this biology you speak of.

Trans women are women.

Trans men are men.

If you can't accept that, kindly see yourself out of this section, as we are 100% anti-terf.
Why do you insist on using words that you are unable to define? In the same exact post you say it’s difficult to define a man than call a transman a woman.

It’s by definition circular logic. You can’t define a word and use that same word in the same sentence! This is basic semantics.

@MickeyLee going to ask the moderators to lock or delete this thread due to not a single on topic post in this thread. (Although the Ask A Man thread has some good responses if you want to check that one out.)

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Why do you insist on using words that you are unable to define? In the same exact post you say it’s difficult to define a man than call a transman a woman.

It’s by definition circular logic. You can’t define a word and use that same word in the same sentence! This is basic semantics.

@MickeyLee going to ask the moderators to lock or delete this thread due to not a single on topic post in this thread. (Although the Ask A Man thread has some good responses if you want to check that one out.)
Why is it so hard to understand the concept of gender?

Biological sex and gender are not the same thing. They don't define each other. If you think they do, you're just too fucking stupid to understand and unwilling to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.